Author Topic: gh15 Pupil trying to learn -- Can someone correct me here on EQ/Deca?  (Read 14936 times)

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
Re: gh15 Pupil trying to learn -- Can someone correct me here on EQ/Deca?
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2011, 11:34:20 AM »
problem with eq ppls tend to not take enough at 1200mg week your are hyper n life is fun n fast

npp is my fav anabolic

deca i look like shit but joint fell good

at 1.2grams, could barely even talk to a gas station clerk because of the anxiety

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2011, 05:36:07 PM »
at 1.2grams, could barely even talk to a gas station clerk because of the anxiety

it does that to few not me ,

masteron tho n tren enan put me in psychosis

stay away then , doesnt worth , u be happy with npp
Your messed up BLP!

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2011, 06:01:37 PM »
Not to promote drug use whatsoever (ironic statement lol), but I am on 1.5 grams of gear now and to combat the anxiety (especially at night time, when it really kicks in) one half of a 5 mg diazepam (valium- lowest dose available) does an AMAZING job at chilling me out.

However, I obviously am against doing anything stronger than that... Anything narcotic or pain killer can only make the anxiety worse and those things don't mix well with high dose gear.. Turns regular, good minded guys into bad people.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2011, 06:14:01 PM »
Not to promote drug use whatsoever (ironic statement lol), but I am on 1.5 grams of gear now and to combat the anxiety (especially at night time, when it really kicks in) one half of a 5 mg diazepam (valium- lowest dose available) does an AMAZING job at chilling me out.

However, I obviously am against doing anything stronger than that... Anything narcotic or pain killer can only make the anxiety worse and those things don't mix well with high dose gear.. Turns regular, good minded guys into bad people.

Kicking benzos can be hard as fuck...the withdrawals can be worse than anything imaginable. I would stay on that dose for as long as you can. Most likely you'll have to increase it but hopefully you won't be needing it for long.

Stavios

« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2011, 07:55:17 PM »
fucking awesome thread

I don't like deca that much but I never gave the product that much chance to impress me

I have used it twice I think

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2011, 08:50:34 AM »
Kicking benzos can be hard as fuck...the withdrawals can be worse than anything imaginable. I would stay on that dose for as long as you can. Most likely you'll have to increase it but hopefully you won't be needing it for long.

I will never take more than one, single 5 mg  diazepam in a day, and often I really only take a half (2.5 mg) and about 3-4 times a week. The only day this week I took one was monday actually, because the d-bol shot my anxiety up through the roof.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2011, 10:50:57 AM »
I will never take more than one, single 5 mg  diazepam in a day, and often I really only take a half (2.5 mg) and about 3-4 times a week. The only day this week I took one was monday actually, because the d-bol shot my anxiety up through the roof.

Only reason I mentioned it to ya was cause I went through some benzo withdrawals earlier this year. They weren't that bad compared to what other people experience but still a little rough. Seems like you got everything under control though.