Author Topic: gh15 Pupil trying to learn -- Can someone correct me here on EQ/Deca?  (Read 14932 times)

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
here is a quote from God himself
"1) only human grade pharma drugs should be used. no! eq is NOT nandrolone decanoate. deca made for humans,,,eq made for horses. humans are not horses. eq will never! get you the muscle nandrolone puts on you and is made in condition not suited for humans."

then in bodybuilding for the poor phase III -- God recommends ----"equipona 300mg per cc 2 vials" "equipona at 900mg 3 times a week monday wed friday 300 mg each time...

other quotes from gh15:

"equipona is second best anabolic for bodybuild,, it grow you from the inside out slowly,"  ..."equipona  if legit much better than nandrolona,,""yes,,i perdsonlay dotn like nandrolona as much as equipona"

"2.  nandrolona decanoate is good hormone,,npp is better due to short ester and that it doesnt cause some of the sides nandrolonw longer easter will,, "

--------------------

sorry just confused pupil here...

can someone school me?

whats better EQ or Deca?

darmhok

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: gh15 Pupil trying to learn -- Can someone correct me here on EQ/Deca?
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2011, 05:50:57 PM »
yeah cause GH15 is a tool.

and if he knew his shit he would know that EQ was not 'made for horses' - it was INTENDED to be a very long acting injectable dbol FOR HUMANS. it didnt work out that way and yes it had applications for horses

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2011, 06:03:44 PM »
darmhok has a cock in his ass he doesnt know shit...

EQ is only recommended if you have a good chef, most EQ available now isn't EQ

darmhok

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2011, 06:11:29 PM »
yes i have a cock in my ass, i know you fantasize that its yours

what i said is absolutely true, EQ was intended to be a long acting dbol ester for humans, unfortunately it doesnt act like dbol even though they are chemically similar. its a good compound either way. the question of whther or not its legit was not addressed. we are speaking of the effect of EQ, NOT whther or not its real. of course fake EQ is not going to work numbnuts

darmhok

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2011, 06:17:11 PM »
grinch, if you want to figure which one to use consider their effects and sides. decanoate is a 10 carbon ester, undecylenate is an 11 carbon ester - so they both have very long duration of effect. EQ main negative side effect is high hemocrit, and some suppression of endogenous test production. deca shuts your nuts down hard, even more than taking test! also it elevates prolactin leading to deca dick and possibly itchy/painful nipples if you are sensitive to prolactin. deca sides are harsher than EQ. mg for mg deca is slighty stronger than EQ. both increase collagen synthesis dramatically so they have a positive effect on your joints. i recall reading that EQ has a better effect in this area than deca but i cant find the article to back that statement up with number. people do agree however that both heal joints

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2011, 07:14:20 PM »
Immensely different steroids

So take both!

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2011, 08:09:41 PM »
yes i have a cock in my ass, i know you fantasize that its yours

what i said is absolutely true, EQ was intended to be a long acting dbol ester for humans, unfortunately it doesnt act like dbol even though they are chemically similar. its a good compound either way. the question of whther or not its legit was not addressed. we are speaking of the effect of EQ, NOT whther or not its real. of course fake EQ is not going to work numbnuts

k, well no1 said it isnt true.... i dont think he was asking what EQ is or was made for...... u still havent answered his question darmkok

darmhok

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2011, 09:06:55 PM »
he asked what was better - i gave the information i knew about both compounds. better is subjective to the person, it depends on what he wants. if someone else has more info that would aid him in his decision

thats like asking who has a better ass between 2 girls - guys like different stuff!!! there is no 'right' answer

if i had to pick between those 2, i would pick EQ personally.

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2011, 11:02:36 PM »
deca = size with a bit of quality
eq = quality with a bit of size

you have to know how to read GH15 language... fella... LOL

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2011, 02:55:37 AM »
Nandrolone products are far more suited to building mass than EQ....this isn't to say EQ can't be useful during off-season periods.

EQ can help build lean tissue but it will do more for strength and conditioning as it is more suited to these purposes.

Yes, there's a lot of poor quality EQ out there, probably more than high quality.

True EQ is a vet steroid, this should be obvious due to its name as it implies horses.

EQ is nothing like Dbol, although it was initially assumed it would be. Later it was assumed it would be very similar to Deca but this would also prove to be false. For whatever reason, it's an assumption many have held onto. If anything, EQ is more similar to testosterone than any other steroid but still very unique....just saying it's much more closely related to testosterone than Dbol or Deca.

The best time to run EQ IMO is during your cutting cycle.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2011, 02:47:53 PM »
deca = size with a bit of quality
eq = quality with a bit of size

you have to know how to read GH15 language... fella... LOL

WHERE DOES SHORT ACTING ESTER NPPIONA HAVE A ROLE IN THIS EQUATION?

I IMAINE GAINS ARENT AS WATERY AS DECA BUT AGAIN THE INJECTION FREQUENCY IS MORE?
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2011, 05:24:22 PM »
It may have been said, but when gh15 was talking about Nandrolone as better than EQ, it was because legit EQ isn't easy to get unless you know your sources.  If you have a top chef who makes quality EQ then yes, EQ is preferred over Deca.  gh15 cleared up this discrepancy in a post once I believe.  You have to learn how to read what he is telling you.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2011, 08:28:56 PM »
It may have been said, but when gh15 was talking about Nandrolone as better than EQ, it was because legit EQ isn't easy to get unless you know your sources.  If you have a top chef who makes quality EQ then yes, EQ is preferred over Deca.  gh15 cleared up this discrepancy in a post once I believe.  You have to learn how to read what he is telling you.

Depends on the purpose of use. You can't just say EQ is better than Deca and leave it there.

SamsonD

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2011, 09:06:02 PM »
I blow the fuck up on deca but it takes a good 4 weeks to really kick in for me it seems.  EQ works for me but takes even longer and is more subtle but I prefer what it does for me.  Nice lean gains and vascularity.  After 15 weeks plus of a good dose and my arms have CRAZY veins.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2011, 09:30:26 PM »
NPP should replace EQ if you cannot find it legit ..

SamsonD

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2011, 09:34:26 PM »
NPP should replace EQ if you cannot find it legit ..

What about staying on eq, and using NPP instead of tren once in a while?

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2011, 12:56:00 AM »
WHERE DOES SHORT ACTING ESTER NPPIONA HAVE A ROLE IN THIS EQUATION?

I IMAINE GAINS ARENT AS WATERY AS DECA BUT AGAIN THE INJECTION FREQUENCY IS MORE?

don't know... i've only tried NPP once a long time ago and wasn't impressed really (but it was a different situation)... we don't have it available here. we only have a mix of deca (kinda like sustanon) from global that's dominating the market. love that shit... kicks in within reasonable time period and keeps on building up.
still though, i prefer the quality look that EQ gives when you're lean (also, it helps lean you out)...

then again... the joint relief from deca is just... wow!... i've had a serious problem with my shoulder and knees... jumped on deca... it disappeared... was fearing that it'll come back after i stopped... but since i stopped training like a retard (i.e. lifting really heavy and pretending it'll put on muscle), the pain isn't back.

so... it depends on what you're looking for.
also... regular deca doesn't bloat me that much. test is 50 times worse.

so... to put it in other terms...
thick look... use deca
3D (not as good as GH) look and rock hard... eq

if you aren't prepping... use both ;)

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2011, 02:05:40 AM »

I HAVE ACCESS TO THE TOP OF THE TOP CHEF WISE.

I GUESS IM JUST GONNA TRY EQ AND NPP OUT SEPARETLY...IM CURIOUS ON THEM.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2011, 02:19:05 AM »
Agree with AJ - EQ for cutting Nandralone for quality size - bang for buck goes to Deca IMO. but if you can afford it just run them both  :D

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2011, 08:05:17 PM »
I like both equally, and I like to use them either separately or together along with 750 mg test, long esther. Here are my opinions about both compounds when you run them separately:

Deca- You blow up at the 4 week mark, and I mean you blow up like a water balloon on 500 mg deca (and, for example, 750 mg sust. I am a proponent of running my test a bit higher than anything androgenic like deca). The size is not quality however. That being said, it is mass. And if you are going for mass, run the deca.

EQ- You get quality gains and truly astonishing vascularity. However, in my experiences, it can take 8-10 weeks to really start working, and a lot of EQ is not legit. I have never been burned with deca. Early on in my AAS days, I was burned by fairly recognizable, albeit "mainstream" sources (*cough* alin *cough*) with fake EQ. I know it was fake because it was a batch of EQ that caused a bit of a firestorm on these here inter webs a few years back. Unfortunately, I also got burned a 2nd time with fake EQ from a separate "mainstream" source that no longer exists, so there is no need to out them. Having said all that, after making a fair amount of connections to better sources, I was never burned again after those two occasions. And real EQ is wonderful. I find that after 16 weeks on it, you add a layer of real muscle (as opposed to the fluff that deca adds, for lack of better vocabulary). And your vascularity and seperation is both highly noticeable and freaky.

Combination of the two- Imagine looking both bloated and veiny. This is the look that has people wondering what the fuck you are taking. A lean, 5'11'', 215 lb guy (6% bf) can appear to be 10-12% because of the puffiness the deca adds, again for lack of better vocabulary (how to describe it other than fluffy or puffy?), but then one look at the veins makes you realize that something else is going on.

Just my elongated 2 cents.

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2011, 08:09:49 PM »
darmhok has a cock in his ass he doesnt know shit...

EQ is only recommended if you have a good chef, most EQ available now isn't EQ

Sorry to post 2x in a row, but this is what I was trying to emphasis. Be very, very wary of ordering EQ from "mainstream" sources, i.e. sources that accept anybody and have websites. I could be wrong. Perhaps Naps or Regener or some of these sites have legit EQ. Having said that, I would never order EQ from them, having been burned before by the mainstreams.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2011, 01:40:33 AM »
I like both equally, and I like to use them either separately or together along with 750 mg test, long esther. Here are my opinions about both compounds when you run them separately:

Deca- You blow up at the 4 week mark, and I mean you blow up like a water balloon on 500 mg deca (and, for example, 750 mg sust. I am a proponent of running my test a bit higher than anything androgenic like deca). The size is not quality however. That being said, it is mass. And if you are going for mass, run the deca.

EQ- You get quality gains and truly astonishing vascularity. However, in my experiences, it can take 8-10 weeks to really start working, and a lot of EQ is not legit. I have never been burned with deca. Early on in my AAS days, I was burned by fairly recognizable, albeit "mainstream" sources (*cough* alin *cough*) with fake EQ. I know it was fake because it was a batch of EQ that caused a bit of a firestorm on these here inter webs a few years back. Unfortunately, I also got burned a 2nd time with fake EQ from a separate "mainstream" source that no longer exists, so there is no need to out them. Having said all that, after making a fair amount of connections to better sources, I was never burned again after those two occasions. And real EQ is wonderful. I find that after 16 weeks on it, you add a layer of real muscle (as opposed to the fluff that deca adds, for lack of better vocabulary). And your vascularity and seperation is both highly noticeable and freaky.

Combination of the two- Imagine looking both bloated and veiny. This is the look that has people wondering what the fuck you are taking. A lean, 5'11'', 215 lb guy (6% bf) can appear to be 10-12% because of the puffiness the deca adds, again for lack of better vocabulary (how to describe it other than fluffy or puffy?), but then one look at the veins makes you realize that something else is going on.

Just my elongated 2 cents.

Testosterone is more androgenic than Deca-Durabolin

Deca only aromatizes at about 20% the rate of testosterone, if you're having a water problem it's more than likely testosterone related or you're overeating.

Steroids do not make one puffy and watery, how you eat makes you watery and puffy. True, some steroids can make it much worse, but you can control water and "Puffiness" with any steroid. If this weren't true no one would use Anadrol at the end of a contest cycle and no one would ever use Deca-Durabolin as part of a contest cycle plan but both are used quite frequently.

You're right, there's a lot of horrible EQ out there, but EQ will not promote mass to the same level of efficiency as Deca. I'm not saying it can't promote mass, but if you take the same dosing of both at two separate times for the same length of time (assuming they're both quality products) you should gain more mass from Deca-Durabolin.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2011, 10:19:43 AM »
grinch, if you want to figure which one to use consider their effects and sides. decanoate is a 10 carbon ester, undecylenate is an 11 carbon ester - so they both have very long duration of effect. EQ main negative side effect is high hemocrit, and some suppression of endogenous test production. deca shuts your nuts down hard, even more than taking test! also it elevates prolactin leading to deca dick and possibly itchy/painful nipples if you are sensitive to prolactin. deca sides are harsher than EQ. mg for mg deca is slighty stronger than EQ. both increase collagen synthesis dramatically so they have a positive effect on your joints. i recall reading that EQ has a better effect in this area than deca but i cant find the article to back that statement up with number. people do agree however that both heal joints

i would say deca is not slightly stronger but vastly stronger. eq is pretty mild, all around except for the cosmetic effects it gives

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2011, 10:39:01 AM »
problem with eq ppls tend to not take enough at 1200mg week your are hyper n life is fun n fast

npp is my fav anabolic

deca i look like shit but joint fell good
Your messed up BLP!

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2011, 10:53:22 AM »
Testosterone is more androgenic than Deca-Durabolin

Deca only aromatizes at about 20% the rate of testosterone, if you're having a water problem it's more than likely testosterone related or you're overeating.

Steroids do not make one puffy and watery, how you eat makes you watery and puffy. True, some steroids can make it much worse, but you can control water and "Puffiness" with any steroid. If this weren't true no one would use Anadrol at the end of a contest cycle and no one would ever use Deca-Durabolin as part of a contest cycle plan but both are used quite frequently.

You're right, there's a lot of horrible EQ out there, but EQ will not promote mass to the same level of efficiency as Deca. I'm not saying it can't promote mass, but if you take the same dosing of both at two separate times for the same length of time (assuming they're both quality products) you should gain more mass from Deca-Durabolin.

Arnold Jr,

I agree that diet plays a crucial role in how much water one retains while on cycle (or off). However, I know that my diet was identical on both a test only cycle, a test-deca cycle, and a test-eq cycle in my lifetime, early on. And I retained a great deal more water, and appeared more "fluffy" when I was running test-deca. Something about deca makes me retain a great deal of water weight, from my personal experience. EQ does not do this to me at all.

-S