Author Topic: pm question answerd  (Read 24127 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answerd
« on: November 20, 2011, 09:29:53 PM »
Been told that ghpro/freeman is now back on OLM and maybe other boards as MSM. A couple who commented about the similarities were banned.

i can tel you one thing about bodybuild busines aspect ,, who ever nordic dont like is usual a big problem for the cult ,, always end up fuckin fellas,, always end up doing balonie,,whenever you see nordic take distance from someone is when you know that someone is no good! ,, when you are in cult for many years you learn who are the good fellas and who are the bad fellas and who are the realy bad fellas,,

nordic use to have a say ... i thikn it go like follow ,, "only god can judge me",, and i can asure you god will judge him very well because what he did for bodybuilding is more than anyone ever did in the business aspect,, and many wil confirm i am not nordic,, i never work for nordic,, gh15 and nordic no conection... but! when you are in the cult for so long you learn to recognize the good forces and the bad ones,, you learn who is business and who care about their products and who is filt and owe money and lazy and work slow or keep everything good for him or his conetion and send balonie to othr bodybuilders,,

ghpro from last i know owe money,,
nordic always ALWAYS have a word,, not lazy!! ,, work hard,, care about product,, care about service ,, how many products he gave free for fellas,, too many to count,, he treat EVERYONE SAME,, very genious fella in his approach ,, he would be champion in everything he does in life because he has one thing that work better than most...HIS BRAIN

gh15 approved
fallen angel

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
Re: pm question answerd
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2011, 09:40:32 PM »
nordic use to have a say ... i thikn it go like follow ,, "only god can judge me",,

thats tupac bro

is nordic the peppharm fella?

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2011, 09:42:19 PM »
ghpro/freeman isn't around... the guy owes money because he's not a "freeman" anymore.
don't deal with the dude...

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2011, 12:07:43 AM »
Nordic is another true god of hormones

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2011, 02:08:19 AM »
ghpro/freeman isn't around... the guy owes money because he's not a "freeman" anymore.
don't deal with the dude...

But is he back with another name? I haven't been on OLM or checked his thread. The products, similarities in lay out and language is suppose to be identical to ghpro/freeman

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm q answered
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2011, 04:31:11 AM »
Please leave my name out of this one if you answer.

I've been thinking about giving my mother a little thank-you present for supporting me all these years, so I thought I'd give her two kits of thanktropin because she's been trying to lose weight for years now with mild success. She's in her early 40s, 5'4" and around 160 lbs. What dose would you recommend for her? 2iu/day?

Thanks.

no,, she can do it with other things,, thanktropin is serious human growth hormone for bodybuild and for fellas in the fintness industry and for fellas who want a completre body composition but also work with weights and see themselves as athletes or involveed in sports,,

i dont think mothers should go on human growth hormone to lose 10 lb of weight ,, they can do it naturaly and it not naturaly then can do it with some phentermine from doctor or mild diuretic from doctor that will make them happy after 10lb lost

if she is serious trainee that go to gym a lot ,, and more of the type of female that invollve in weight lifting for years then its diff thing but i dont think this is the case here

if she try to lose weight for many years with no sucess it is either her diet that is not good or something with tyroid,, a doctor can prescribe phentermine and it wil do the job for female this age

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
Re: pm q answered
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2011, 04:32:52 AM »
the willpower of people nowadays is sickening.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2011, 04:34:39 AM »
Looks like S wants his Mom to drop a few lbs and really take her cougar game seriously.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2011, 04:36:04 AM »
Hey gh...how about t3 for a chick that just wants to lose weight??

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2011, 04:38:32 AM »
their doc giev them this balonie,, tlel her to go to doc and cry 3 min with sexu outfit that show cleavage,, doc prescribe anything if you have right make up on ,, phentermine and cytomel and mild diuretic all together no problem prescribed all over world by doctor all the time to female 5'2 220lb 200 lb 180 lb 160lb  all the time

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2011, 04:39:52 AM »
their doc giev them this balonie,, tlel her to go to doc and cry 3 min with sexu outfit that show cleavage,, doc prescribe anything if you have right make up on ,, phentermine and cytomel and mild diuretic all together no problem prescribed all over world by doctor all the time to female 5'2 220lb 200 lb 180 lb 160lb  all the time

gh15 approved

:-X

Bro, how can that look sexy?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2011, 04:42:10 AM »
all she need say ia the following,,

im fat,, i feel tired,, im overweight ,, my hubby tell me im fat,, then while saying those magic wordings tears shoudl start falling,, and then insisting on the medication i say here,, doc always do it for cute female and most female are cute enough to fake it right ,, some actualy cry because its the truth and they are too heavy for their frame,, but they are heavy because they are damn fat loving foodalicious for all their life ,, small number of them have problem as in being big boned and heavy set but its small number,, most are just lazy fatzos

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2011, 04:43:04 AM »
she needs a neck shot.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2011, 04:46:03 AM »
:-X

Bro, how can that look sexy?

fat girl can be pretty ,, pretty face is pretty face,, even some heavy girls sometime have the fat in the right places with big ass and big full firm titonas and they can pull it somewha ,, most girls can look cute especialy if they are the smaller girls who got heavier with hage,,

think about it if a girl was when she was 19 115lb ....then she is small girl the facvt she is 190lb now day age 40 doesnt mean that this 115 lb is not thee ,, it is there ,, she just got lazy fatzo wifey

gh15 approved
fallen angel

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2011, 04:47:27 AM »
She needs the dick

Swlabr

« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2011, 04:50:42 AM »
gh15, I've got some NPP laying around. How would you recommend I use it? Been on tren for almost a month, am around 210 lbs, high singles with some water.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2011, 04:51:00 AM »
fat girl can be pretty ,, pretty face is pretty face,, even some heavy girls sometime have the fat in the right places with big ass and big full firm titonas and they can pull it somewha ,, most girls can look cute especialy if they are the smaller girls who got heavier with hage,,

think about it if a girl was when she was 19 115lb ....then she is small girl the facvt she is 190lb now day age 40 doesnt mean that this 115 lb is not thee ,, it is there ,, she just got lazy fatzo wifey

gh15 approved

Yeah, some chubby girls can be cute if they have a nice pretty face and seem great since most fatties are jolly and fun. But actually going through with it and making a love explosion on their stomach is a whole different thing.

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2011, 04:52:39 AM »
i saw the program obese yesterday and even though the girl was top heavy, you could see that if she would lose the weight she would be hot, and after the transformation she indeed looked quite fuckable.

Swlabr

« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2011, 04:53:18 AM »
One of my flatmates, if she lost some weight, would be GORGEOUS! Beautiful face, just a shame about the body.

She does have massive titonas, though. 8)

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2011, 04:59:19 AM »
One of my flatmates, if she lost some weight, would be GORGEOUS! Beautiful face, just a shame about the body.

She does have massive titonas, though. 8)

You bang her yet?

Swlabr

« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2011, 05:01:00 AM »
You bang her yet?

No, a bit too much fat for my liking.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2011, 05:04:09 AM »
No, a bit too much fat for my liking.

Exactly...to me, cute fatties like that make good friends though cause you don't wanna fuck them. But if they really wanna fuck you than you can't get drunk around them.  :-[

Swlabr

« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2011, 05:05:10 AM »
Exactly...to me, cute fatties like that make good friends though cause you don't wanna fuck them. But if they really wanna fuck you than you can't get drunk around them.  :-[

Lol we got drunk once and she literally said "I'm so horny, please just fuck me." ;D

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2011, 05:07:43 AM »
i also have the impression fat girls are much hornier than normal girls. is that true you guys think?

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2011, 05:07:56 AM »
So much for the "gh15 advises massive amounts of drugs to anyone". As much as I think he's a gimmick and fake after that Vic bullshit he's been telling it's like like he advises drugs to ANYONE and this is prime example.

By the way I have no idea why girls get so horny after alcohol. Anyone got any clues?