Author Topic: Chimp attack victim says she can face the world  (Read 15014 times)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Re: Chimp attack victim says she can face the world
« Reply #50 on: November 21, 2011, 02:30:30 PM »
If that chimp did that to me I would be on a mission of "seek out and destroy all chimps".......except the good Dr. of course.

A chimp would never do that to you? You know why?

Cause you're not dumb enough to fucking own a goddam wild fucking animal.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #51 on: November 21, 2011, 02:31:33 PM »
A chimp would never do that to you? You know why?

Cause you're not dumb enough to fucking own a goddam wild fucking animal.

You`re damn right..thank you!  :)

I sure as hell wouldn`t get out of my car with one of those fuckers running loose.

Remember the baboon scene in the original "The Omen" flick.......some scary ass animals when pissed off.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #52 on: November 21, 2011, 02:47:29 PM »
There's no fucking debate in universities you dumbass. Where do you get this shit? There are however plenty debates in to the details of evolution, but no serious person is arguing whether evolution is a fact or not.

What the hell does it matter if a so called intelligent person supports either side? That's exactly why you have to provide EVIDENCE and not rely on any authority.
You are the biggest retard, I attended a debate at the University of Toronto last year you jackass, and it doesn't matter if there is intelligent people on both sides, that's my point, you don't even know why I said that, that's how stupid you are.... I said that cause you keep indicating if we don't agree with you about the stupid theory that we are stupid. No point debating with someone like you, who thinks people are dumb cause they don't share your views, it's called a :"theory",learn the definition of the word dumbass.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #53 on: November 21, 2011, 03:02:36 PM »
You are the biggest retard, I attended a debate at the University of Toronto last year you jackass, and it doesn't matter if there is intelligent people on both sides, that's my point, you don't even know why I said that, that's how stupid you are.... I said that cause you keep indicating if we don't agree with you about the stupid theory that we are stupid. No point debating with someone like you, who thinks people are dumb cause they don't share your views, it's called a :"theory",learn the definition of the word dumbass.
Oops. This is gonna keep your argument going.    ;D

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #54 on: November 21, 2011, 03:03:38 PM »

Please expand on this debate you attended? Who was arguing for/against evolution and what where their reason for doing so?

I'm more than sure than plenty of so called intelligent people are creationists, where I disagree is if they really are intelligent or open minded. Yes, I sincerely do believe that if someone looks at the evidence for evolution(geology, biology, genetics etc) and then conclude that the earth is less than 10,000 years old that the person in question is not using the full capacity of his or her brain.

it's called a :"theory",learn the definition of the word dumbass.

I have. Have you?

How old is the earth according to you?
from incomplete data

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #55 on: November 21, 2011, 03:21:16 PM »
The hussy was probably asking for it by displaying her ankles in public.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #56 on: November 21, 2011, 03:23:42 PM »
Please expand on this debate you attended? Who was arguing for/against evolution and what where their reason for doing so?

I'm more than sure than plenty of so called intelligent people are creationists, where I disagree is if they really are intelligent or open minded. Yes, I sincerely do believe that if someone looks at the evidence for evolution(geology, biology, genetics etc) and then conclude that the earth is less than 10,000 years old that the person in question is not using the full capacity of his or her brain.

I have. Have you?

I have debated a lot on the subject but I do so with people who listen and bring fourth a good argument, not someone that thinks evryone who doesn't believe what he believes is stupid, see that is the difference between you and I, I believe in God and I believe whoever doesn't, could be smart. I don't go around saying you are stupid if you don't believe in God, I perfectly understand where they are coming from. If look at my post's, Iam not arguing my position, I am simply saying that you are extremely close minded with your stupid way of thinking, and even more so if you think evolution is anything but a theory, which means it has not been excepted as fact officialy

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: November 21, 2011, 03:26:04 PM »
I dare any creationist to look at this video and say that we do not share ancestry with the primates. I fucking dare you.

Well by your logic, YOU should be able to "evolve" a gorilla.  Go ahead, we'll wait here...

Xerxes

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: November 21, 2011, 03:34:40 PM »
I have debated a lot on the subject but I do so with people who listen and bring fourth a good argument, not someone that thinks evryone who doesn't believe what he believes is stupid, see that is the difference between you and I, I believe in God and I believe whoever doesn't, could be smart. I don't go around saying you are stupid if you don't believe in God, I perfectly understand where they are coming from. If look at my post's, Iam not arguing my position, I am simply saying that you are extremely close minded with your stupid way of thinking, and even more so if you think evolution is anything but a theory, which means it has not been excepted as fact officialy

I call you a dumbass because you are one. I used to argue this in a civilized manner as well and even though this sounds extremely arrogant, I'm out of patience. I get more enjoyment out of venting frustration at you people.

You called me out for apparently not knowing what a theory is, dumbass. Are you aware that gravity is a theory? In fact, quantum mechanics is a theory as well and it's hailed as the most successful scientific theory ever since it can predict atomic behavior with unbelievable precision. You're the one tossing around the word theory without knowing its meaning.

Quantum theory has heaps of evidence supporting it. It's considered a fact.
The theory of evolution also has enormous heaps of evidence supporting it. It's also considered a fact by any serious person.

Both are theories in the same sense. Are you doubting quantum mechanics as well? Hey, it's only a 'theory'!  ::)

from incomplete data

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: November 21, 2011, 03:35:27 PM »
Well by your logic, YOU should be able to "evolve" a gorilla.  Go ahead, we'll wait here...

This doesn't even deserve a response. Are you even literate? Do you have an assistant typing for you?
from incomplete data

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #61 on: November 21, 2011, 03:40:03 PM »
lol ;D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #62 on: November 21, 2011, 03:41:12 PM »
This doesn't even deserve a response. Are you even literate? Do you have an assistant typing for you?
good comeback, smartest person alive, you're not only dumb but you areignorant, silence

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: November 21, 2011, 03:43:32 PM »
good comeback, smartest person alive, you're not only dumb but you areignorant, silence

from incomplete data

Xerxes

« Reply #64 on: November 21, 2011, 03:44:22 PM »

:o :o :o

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #65 on: November 21, 2011, 03:47:08 PM »
:o :o :o

'Nothing for me, today. Thanks.'    *whistles and walks away*     

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #66 on: November 21, 2011, 03:49:28 PM »
You have asked me that 3 times and I won't answer cause I am not interested in argueing with you, if you can keep to the point, and argue a point instead of mocking and acting like a fool then it would be simple for me to answer your questions,........let's talk about someones typing, really?

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: November 21, 2011, 03:56:57 PM »
You have asked me that 3 times and I won't answer cause I am not interested in argueing with you, if you can keep to the point, and argue a point instead of mocking and acting like a fool then it would be simple for me to answer your questions,........let's talk about someones typing, really?

=you're a young earth creationist. It's embarrassing.
from incomplete data

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: November 21, 2011, 03:57:51 PM »
You believe in the Noah's Ark as well, don't you? You people are hilarious.
from incomplete data

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: November 21, 2011, 04:00:28 PM »
Is gravity only a theory? I think it is..... oops, there goes my couch up in the air. Apparently gravity was not a fact, but only a theory.
from incomplete data

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: November 21, 2011, 04:02:34 PM »
My great, great, great grandpa used to have a Velociraptor as a pet. Too bad it ripped out his face. I guess evolution is just a theory. Oh well, I digress.
from incomplete data

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: November 21, 2011, 04:05:16 PM »
My computer is starting to accccttt/%&¤&% up______&%/&. Ah there better now, I accepted quantum theory as a fact again.
from incomplete data

jubaredondo

• Getbig II
  • Om Namah Shivaya
« Reply #72 on: November 21, 2011, 04:06:59 PM »
let break it into a simple way
One day, those few who, literally, owns the Earth came with the idea: Hey, are you seeing what this guy, named Jesus said 400 years ago. If our cattle follow his teaching like “So give back to Caesar what is Caesar's, and to God what is God's” we're done, they will not care with nothing anymore. We need to polarize this, Jesus said many thing that harm us reign... if we distort all that shit, then not Jesus treat will be there
So what was done in 380ac? Edict of Thessalonica guys... the adulteration of the new testament, of the Jesu's words...
Ok... now, in séc. XIX, some guys was start to disagree with wat was been written in the bible.
So THE SAME GROUP, THE SAME ONES, THE FEWS, did the same thing again. They know that man it's some kind of simio, a distant, VERY distant, with no connetcion to chimpanzes or gorilas in the evolution in that planet, but still a kind of simio... so, they give another set of half-truth to a scientist this time. And now you have the born of evolutionism, scientificism, whatever... it's only the second hipótese, to make those people who was starting loooking outside the system, come back and turn their look again to fight their "enemies", the creacionists. So, here we're, the thesis and antithesis in a running expiral that puts people against each other, hindering our ability to see the truth, the synthesis.
The world now is all about this, brothers against brothers. The society is full of that stupid shit, just to name a few: capitalism vs comunism, sexism vs feminism, criacionists vs evolutists. A BIG VORTICE OF TWO SIDES, that will lead only in one thing: HUMAN BLINDNESS TO HIS REAL POTENTIAL
Team South Americana

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #73 on: November 21, 2011, 04:13:20 PM »
Is gravity only a theory? I think it is..... oops, there goes my couch up in the air. Apparently gravity was not a fact, but only a theory.

Gravity is a law... not a theory.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #74 on: November 21, 2011, 04:16:31 PM »
Gravity is a law... not a theory.
Careful, he is going to call you stupid and say you are hilarious and make fun of your typing 8)