Author Topic: Chimp attack victim says she can face the world  (Read 15006 times)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: Chimp attack victim says she can face the world
« Reply #75 on: November 21, 2011, 04:18:37 PM »
obviously even with your face smashed by a monkey you still need attention. As if the world cares about someone who was stupid enough to get her face smashed by a monkey. Circus clowns ready to do anything for money. Sad world. Wasnt sorry for this poor moron in the first place, aint going to get better now i see she s an even bigger moron who thinks the world cares about her stupidity. I wonder who advised her to do this. "Hey now you re handicapped and fugly, let's try to make a buck out of it all, at least your stupidity wont be in vain! "

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: November 21, 2011, 04:20:45 PM »
there's no actual laws in science, theory is as high as it goes

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #77 on: November 21, 2011, 04:20:52 PM »
Careful, he is going to call you stupid and say you are hilarious and make fun of your typing 8)

I expect nothing less from getbig.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #78 on: November 21, 2011, 04:30:05 PM »
obviously even with your face smashed by a monkey you still need attention. As if the world cares about someone who was stupid enough to get her face smashed by a monkey. Circus clowns ready to do anything for money. Sad world. Wasnt sorry for this poor moron in the first place, aint going to get better now i see she s an even bigger moron who thinks the world cares about her stupidity. I wonder who advised her to do this. "Hey now you re handicapped and fugly, let's try to make a buck out of it all, at least your stupidity wont be in vain! "
Don't know the details, but someone on this board said it wasn't her fault, she just was getting out of her car and the monkey attacked her, but there is picture of the monkey hugging her, so maybe it is her fault.

I had a cat that I took care of since birth , fed out of a bottle and everything, couple years later, had some kids over and they must of been teasing the cat or something, but I went to pick up the cat and almost took my finger off, since then won't trust any animal no matter what

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #79 on: November 21, 2011, 04:32:26 PM »
The chimp was worse off than the victim. Police shot it...he was called Travis

You could easily see that that Chimp meant trouble

Travis was like the douche of chimps. If he'd be a human he'd be wearing a tanktop, drink beer and be around 45 years old.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #80 on: November 21, 2011, 04:37:00 PM »
You could easily see that that Chimp meant trouble

Travis was like the douche of chimps. If he'd be a human he'd be wearing a tanktop, drink beer and be around 45 years old.
No shit, shooting it was to good for the monkey.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #81 on: November 21, 2011, 04:40:12 PM »

Hey fuck you swede. That is koko. She is an exception. You leave syncpulse alone.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #82 on: November 21, 2011, 04:40:24 PM »
You "kids" are so ignorant and confused.  Don't you see that this whole chimp attack was a cover up from the very beginning.  That lady was mauled by another human being and the poor chimp was the scapegoat for the entire thing.  Ask any cryptozoologist and they will set the record straight.  This lady was done in by her best friend, who was NOT a chimp. Case closed move on kids....

P.S. how do you explain the North American Bigfoot?  He never attacked anyone and lives peacefully in the Pacific Northwest.

YOUR WELCOME!!!!!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #83 on: November 21, 2011, 04:48:41 PM »
You "kids" are so ignorant and confused.  Don't you see that this whole chimp attack was a cover up from the very beginning.  That lady was mauled by another human being and the poor chimp was the scapegoat for the entire thing.  Ask any cryptozoologist and they will set the record straight.  This lady was done in by her best friend, who was NOT a chimp. Case closed move on kids....

P.S. how do you explain the North American Bigfoot?  He never attacked anyone and lives peacefully in the Pacific Northwest.

YOUR WELCOME!!!!!
Do you think that picture is real? serious question.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #84 on: November 21, 2011, 04:51:11 PM »
Who was Getbigs resident Sasquatch-hunter again?

Is he back as "Fallsview"?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #85 on: November 21, 2011, 04:52:35 PM »

The person who took that photo admitted to its deception.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #86 on: November 21, 2011, 04:52:51 PM »
it's a shame what Wiggs did to that woman's face

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #87 on: November 21, 2011, 04:54:14 PM »
Who was Getbigs resident Sasquatch-hunter again?

Is he back as "Fallsview"?
The Luke. Also Getbig's foremost bicep-volume theoretician.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: November 21, 2011, 04:55:44 PM »

That photo was never debunked and shows a female bigfoot in Bluff Creek in 1967.  In the film you can see the creatures thigh and calf muscles move....so it is not fake UNLESS we have very hairy bodybuilders walking around Northern CA?

Many people wish they had a quarter of the creatures muscle size and tone.....and that is without steroids or guru's.

STAY/REMAIN/ACT/BE/SEE/LISTEN POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #89 on: November 21, 2011, 04:59:54 PM »
True, but later said he was threaten or something of that nature

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: November 21, 2011, 05:00:57 PM »
u can tell its a suit, the fur is such shit quality, look at animals with lots of fur, their hair is always straight and neat, not all fucking patchy looking like some asian kids bed head hair

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: November 21, 2011, 05:02:37 PM »

YOUR WELCOME!!!!!

I read recently that Rick Baker knows about the Bigfoot...

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: November 21, 2011, 05:04:38 PM »
This doesn't even deserve a response. Are you even literate? Do you have an assistant typing for you?

Your smarter than anyone here.  Now go make me a gorilla.  That can reproduce itself.  That will evolve into a human.  And Don't post again until you have done it, einstein.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #93 on: November 21, 2011, 05:17:08 PM »
How can you face the world without a face?

how can you dig a hot girl's ass, without a shovel?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #94 on: November 21, 2011, 05:33:38 PM »
how can you dig a hot girl's ass, without a shovel?

I substitute my penis in lieu of said shovel.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #95 on: November 21, 2011, 05:50:59 PM »
I remember being warned by a zookeeper to never smile at a non-human primate...
........or at a woman who is really pissed off at you
V

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: November 21, 2011, 05:58:07 PM »

You are soooo out of it that the person who shot that film said it was real on his death bed back in 1972 and Bob Gimlin who was also there also says it is the real deal.

The stupidity on this board is running rampant.....

REMAIN/ACT/SEE/BE/LIVE/LEARN POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #97 on: November 21, 2011, 06:01:42 PM »
You are soooo out of it that the person who shot that film said it was real on his death bed back in 1972 and Bob Gimlin who was also there also says it is the real deal.

The stupidity on this board is running rampant.....

REMAIN/ACT/SEE/BE/LIVE/LEARN POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's not much of a positive statement.

Nor does anyone care about a video that was made 50 years ago about a creature that NO ONE has seen since.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #98 on: November 22, 2011, 12:03:24 AM »
Gravity is a law... not a theory.

::)

http://thehappyscientist.com/science-experiment/gravity-theory-or-law
http://www.philvaz.com/apologetics/p67.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravitation

It's only a law as long as no other evidence turns up and proves it wrong. It is ultimately a theory. In fact, gravity is still fairly poorly understood by scientists and the gravitational constant is still embarrassingly not very precise at all.

Careful, he is going to call you stupid and say you are hilarious and make fun of your typing 8)

You're an idiot.

Your smarter than anyone here.  Now go make me a gorilla.  That can reproduce itself.  That will evolve into a human.  And Don't post again until you have done it, einstein.

You're an idiot too.
from incomplete data

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: November 22, 2011, 12:17:06 AM »
I call you a dumbass because you are one. I used to argue this in a civilized manner as well and even though this sounds extremely arrogant, I'm out of patience. I get more enjoyment out of venting frustration at you people.

You called me out for apparently not knowing what a theory is, dumbass. Are you aware that gravity is a theory? In fact, quantum mechanics is a theory as well and it's hailed as the most successful scientific theory ever since it can predict atomic behavior with unbelievable precision. You're the one tossing around the word theory without knowing its meaning.

Quantum theory has heaps of evidence supporting it. It's considered a fact.
The theory of evolution also has enormous heaps of evidence supporting it. It's also considered a fact by any serious person.

Both are theories in the same sense. Are you doubting quantum mechanics as well? Hey, it's only a 'theory'!  ::)

How old is the earth according to you?

God fucking damnit so Einsteins Special Relativity is a fact too?! So are some fucking neutrinos breaking facts ?!

A theory which has a lot of evidence / credence behind is still just a very good theory. Its not a fact, its not a law, ok? Quantum mechanics is also still a theory because there is some current phenomenona that is has problem explaining and sometimes just gives up ( momentum / position uncertainty ).

Now I am not saying anything about creationism. Creationism is very unlikely to displace the Theory of Evolution but evolution maybe amended in the future to explain certain anomalies better then the classical survival of the fittest / natural selection approach. Hey, even crazier ( if we listen to gh15) is the possibility that human evolution was somehow guided by Aliens and etc but that is very unlikely and even less likely then Creationism to displace Theory of Evolution as the dominant theory.

::)

http://thehappyscientist.com/science-experiment/gravity-theory-or-law
http://www.philvaz.com/apologetics/p67.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravitation

It's only a law as long as no other evidence turns up and proves it wrong. It is ultimately a theory. In fact, gravity is still fairly poorly understood by scientists and the gravitational constant is still embarrassingly not very precise at all.

You're an idiot.

You're an idiot too.

i guess....eh basically nvm.
all drugs - TPPIIP