Author Topic: Staying on at 19 yo  (Read 7309 times)

NYmuscle

• Getbig II
Re: Staying on at 19 yo
« Reply #50 on: November 25, 2011, 12:55:12 AM »
I say fuck bulk 10 months out of the year. Whatever you do, DO NOT do any dieting between the ages of 17-22 your just wasting time to grow! Your body will put muscle on at that age faster than any other age it is crucial time!

Thing is I get fat looking at food n hold all my fat in my midsection,do I changed my plans im gonna cut the next week or so n run some dnp for 7 days to drop pure fat that I gained when I binged posr contest,Then im gonna keep diet clean n slowly ramp up cals and keep cardio in,Im gonna.sust at 750mg with tren ace at mayb 100mg Eod..Gonna start off my 1st real offseason the right way pure.lean muscle gains

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #51 on: November 25, 2011, 03:30:17 AM »
I say fuck bulk 10 months out of the year. Whatever you do, DO NOT do any dieting between the ages of 17-22 your just wasting time to grow! Your body will put muscle on at that age faster than any other age it is crucial time!

DUMBEST SHIT I HEARD.

ULL GROW PROVIDED UR ON ENOUGH DRUGS AND HUNGRY ENOUGH TO SATISFY THAT.

BULKING...EAT WHEN HUNGRY, BE IN A GOOD ANABOLIC ENVIRONMENT.

CUTTING..JUST STARVE BUT UP THE FUCKING DOSE.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: November 25, 2011, 05:41:11 AM »
I think he meant that at that age you have the best HGH own production...But that doesn't mean you can eat garbage and stay lean ofc...
GETBIG!

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: November 25, 2011, 06:32:18 AM »
Whats your though of a 19 yo staying on?Ill be 20 in a few months and im very serious about bodybuilding,I just competed at my first show as a teen and want to take a full year off and mutate.I wanna be a freak and i wanna compete.I train hard and smart my diet is spot on and my funds goes to bodybuilding.Gh15 also told me i have good structure so that's another plus

ran test-e with dbol kickstart for 12 weeks then into contest prep ran prop,tren,winny
So been on for about 6months now im cruising on 250mg prop till i get my legit hormones to use from now on

Thoughts?

You should NOT stay on. Stop, do pct and give it a rest. Then in a few months start again if you have too. Your body will respond to gear much better.
I as 130 pounds at 19 when i started working out; at 23 i as 175. The only thing that was around here was megamass 2000 (fuck that was a long time ago). I didn't even knew what steroids were!
10 or 20 years from now you're going to meet a fine woman and want to have babies with her. That the cycle of life. If you stay on those babies aren't going to be yours.

Good luck kid

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #54 on: November 25, 2011, 06:53:53 AM »
DUMBEST SHIT I HEARD.

ULL GROW PROVIDED UR ON ENOUGH DRUGS AND HUNGRY ENOUGH TO SATISFY THAT.

BULKING...EAT WHEN HUNGRY, BE IN A GOOD ANABOLIC ENVIRONMENT.

CUTTING..JUST STARVE BUT UP THE FUCKING DOSE.

u missed my point ::)
l

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
« Reply #55 on: November 25, 2011, 06:55:37 AM »

You grow (and look) much better when lean.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: November 25, 2011, 10:35:26 AM »
I think he meant that at that age you have the best HGH own production...But that doesn't mean you can eat garbage and stay lean ofc...

MAYBE IN LITERATURE, BUT NOT EVERYBODYS BUILT THE SAME.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: November 25, 2011, 10:36:43 AM »

AND THIS IS THE POINT YOU MISSED OF MINE. PERMABULKING...FUCK IS THIS? DANTA SCHOOL OF THINKING.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: November 25, 2011, 11:34:14 AM »
You should NOT stay on. Stop, do pct and give it a rest. Then in a few months start again if you have too. Your body will respond to gear much better.
I as 130 pounds at 19 when i started working out; at 23 i as 175. The only thing that was around here was megamass 2000 (fuck that was a long time ago). I didn't even knew what steroids were!
10 or 20 years from now you're going to meet a fine woman and want to have babies with her. That the cycle of life. If you stay on those babies aren't going to be yours.

Good luck kid
Come on... are you serious?
you throw up some anabolic boards BS that no one needs here,
and cycle of life? fine woman ?! wtf  are you talking about?

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #59 on: November 25, 2011, 11:49:46 AM »

Prove it bro :)  The human body  will grow just as well when your at 15% as you do at 8%. I know I know.. nutrient partioning is bette at lower bf ::), but people who say they grow better when leaner are growing better when leaner cause they just got done dieting! Of course you will gain muscle dramatically the first few weeks of upping calories after doing a prolonged calorie restricted diet. No shit! Just like orals stop working as well the first few weeks and just like the first 6 weeks of a steroid cycle are when you make the best gains, then it slows down. That's common sense man law of diminshing returns.

But if I had two guys do a 16 week offseason after a show on the same drugs , do you think by week 12  that one guy who is at 9% is going to grow any better than a guy at 15%? I doubt it. As for the nutrient partioning effect, I dont buy it either.  Especially when one is swimming in  pharmaceuticals..steroid s help nutrient partioning anyways. Even on a good dose of test, I would have to try very hard to get over 15%.  If you truly get FAT  on a good dose of anabolic steroids  and weight training a couple times a week, and not eating like an asbolute slob than gawd help you. I know some guys feel they might grow better on a post show rebound, I cant argue it as  I havent been in contest shape at 4% so I don't know maybe their right. But I do know that there are just as many drug abusing permabulkers walking around with as much muscle on their frame as regular competitors. Never said it was  gonna be pretty ;)
to quote gh15
"For 90% of guys..especially white fellas, it's impossible to grow while staying lean . It worked for Kevin but that was after many years of trial and error, secondly your not Kevin. Bulk now, cut later,,this is concept people dont understand"
l

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: November 25, 2011, 12:13:31 PM »
Come on... are you serious?
you throw up some anabolic boards BS that no one needs here,
and cycle of life? fine woman ?! wtf  are you talking about?

lol hes actually right, the kid isnt going to go pro so whats the point? so many delusional people man.... not many young kids stay on even if they compete at the highest level, i know of one and he even said himself hes fucked if he wants kids and hes 19 years old... some of guys have no clue about anything..

NYmuscle

• Getbig II
« Reply #61 on: November 25, 2011, 12:27:15 PM »
lol hes actually right, the kid isnt going to go pro so whats the point? so many delusional people man.... not many young kids stay on even if they compete at the highest level, i know of one and he even said himself hes fucked if he wants kids and hes 19 years old... some of guys have no clue about anything..

yet so many pros have kids,branch warren prob been on 15+ yrs and got his wife pregnant,Evan just had a baby not to long ago

Lol at you deciding my future

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #62 on: November 25, 2011, 12:34:07 PM »

yes because every "kid" on steroids has aspirations to become a pro ::) You dont think most gym rats are on most of the year? It's all ego, are you comfortable with shrinking? Most importantly . What is your response to steroids like? If you grow slowly and each pound is a fight then you better stay the fuck on and will have to abuse yourself to "get there"... if your one of those lucky fucks who blows up overnight and can get ready for a competition in 12 weeks then you have the luxary of "shrinking" and coming off a few times a year.
l

Max B

• Getbig IV
Re: Staying on at 19 yoay
« Reply #63 on: November 25, 2011, 12:45:00 PM »
Yeah i am... And guess what those gym rats r pathetic... Listen im all for hormones and i use em half the yr but if u stay on all year and dont compete ur a moron with epic insecurities.  If you juice only for pussy youre a delusional loser. Of course girls come with looking awesome but if thats your only way in you are a joke.... Do you know any competitors? I know guys who can go on for six months and do nats. Coming from 185 clean at 6ft and competing at 205. If your not built for it just rethink what youre doing to yourself once in a while. Do what u want in life but the way that some of u make this out to be rocket science is hilarious. Get good steroids. Take steroids. Grow. Know when to use certain compounds but thats only important again if you compete. If you cant be 6 percent and look very impressive on long esters or orals just forget about it.

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: November 25, 2011, 01:01:50 PM »
yet so many pros have kids,branch warren prob been on 15+ yrs and got his wife pregnant,Evan just had a baby not to long ago

Lol at you deciding my future

Y cuz u dont have what it takes? And you have a naturally looking build? Ur 19. U dont know shit about life. U juice and lift cuz u were a fat kid and have insecurities and u want to bang hot chicks.  Atleast you have no shame to post pics and atleast you do compete. In your case though the drugs helped tremendously but prObably so did starving yourself half to death. 

chess315

« Reply #65 on: November 25, 2011, 01:29:38 PM »
if you wanna stay on if not dont very worse case is you  wont be able to have kids and take a 200mg shot of test every 2 weeks imo. SOme people flat ass just dont want kids. Plus even if you do stay on from now to 30 you would prolly still be able to have kid

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: November 25, 2011, 01:37:02 PM »
^ True in most scenArios. It all comes down to genetics

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: November 25, 2011, 01:39:38 PM »
I STARTED TO WORK OUT FOR GIRLS, BUT AS TIME WENT ON I STARTED LIFTING FOR MYSELF...AND NOW GIRLS JUST COME.

EPIC LEAN FACE FTW.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #68 on: November 25, 2011, 02:41:18 PM »
I STARTED TO WORK OUT FOR GIRLS, BUT AS TIME WENT ON I STARTED LIFTING FOR MYSELF...AND NOW GIRLS JUST COME.

EPIC LEAN FACE FTW.

fuck you, bitches dig the happy hamster face;D

Do you use anti estrogens or letro? Honestly that stuff gives me a lean face in a matter of days, but I don't like fucking with those anticancer meds I feel they are more harmful than steroids themselves.
l

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: November 25, 2011, 02:44:21 PM »
fuck you, bitches dig the happy hamster face;D

Do you use anti estrogens or letro? Honestly that stuff gives me a lean face in a matter of days, but I don't like fucking with those anticancer meds I feel they are more harmful than steroids themselves.

FEEL THE SAME WAY AS YOU DO. IVE USED MASTERON BEFORE, OTHERWISE I KEEP MY DIET RELATIELY LOW CARB. REALLY TRY TO FIGHT THE WATER WEIGHT, SOMTIMES YOU NEED THE CARBS THOUGH TO FILL OUT. BUT LOW CARB DIET FTW, HIGH PROTEIN HIGH FAT.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #70 on: November 25, 2011, 02:44:40 PM »

Y cuz u dont have what it takes? And you have a naturally looking build? Ur 19. U dont know shit about life. U juice and lift cuz u were a fat kid and have insecurities and u want to bang hot chicks.  Atleast you have no shame to post pics and atleast you do compete. In your case though the drugs helped tremendously but prObably so did starving yourself half to death. 
dont we all ???
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #71 on: November 25, 2011, 02:47:24 PM »
FEEL THE SAME WAY AS YOU DO. IVE USED MASTERON BEFORE, OTHERWISE I KEEP MY DIET RELATIELY LOW CARB. REALLY TRY TO FIGHT THE WATER WEIGHT, SOMTIMES YOU NEED THE CARBS THOUGH TO FILL OUT. BUT LOW CARB DIET FTW, HIGH PROTEIN HIGH FAT.

smart man 8)  Honestly sometimes I want to lock myself in the closet during my bulking cycles. Girls are so shallow, 5 pounds up or down on the scale is night and day with women. I agree though, Moon face totally fucks your game
l

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: November 25, 2011, 02:52:32 PM »
dont we all ???

More of an addiction and high for me

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: November 25, 2011, 03:04:25 PM »
smart man 8)  Honestly sometimes I want to lock myself in the closet during my bulking cycles. Girls are so shallow, 5 pounds up or down on the scale is night and day with women. I agree though, Moon face totally fucks your game

DISCIPLINE. IF U NEED HELP WITH DIET ETC. U KNOW TO JUST MAKE A TOPIC HERE.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #74 on: November 25, 2011, 11:01:10 PM »
If I've said it once I've said it a thousand times...moon face, lean face, it doesn't matter. You can get the same girls regardless. Don't get me wrong, I'm not talking about being a supreme fatty, of course that's going to hurt you, but as long as you're not sloppy it shouldn't make a freakin difference and if it is something else needs to be looked at.

As for some other comments in this thread about turning pro and that sort of thing. I agree, the odds of becoming a pro bodybuilder are slim. I'd say the odds of becoming a pro bodybuilder are slimmer than becoming a pro football player and the odds of becoming a pro bodybuilder that makes a decent living bodybuilding is about as likely as becoming president.

You have to figure there's thousands of guys out there who want the top spot and actually look pretty good but there's only a few top spots available, whereas theirs hundreds of NFL million dollar contracts every year. Don't get me wrong, I'm not discouraging anyone from bodybuilding, just stating the reality of the situation.