Author Topic: The truth about the occupy Wall Street Movement- Factually indisputable  (Read 2703 times)

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
OWS by the Numbers
As of 11.16.11
Murders 2
Suicides 1
Other Deaths 4
Rapes 10+
Indecent Exposure to Children 5+
Public Masturbation 3+
Public Defecation/Urination 10+
Arson 2+
Thefts 500+
Arrests 4,000+
Police Officer Injuries 10+
Property Damage (millions $) 10+
Lost Business (millions $) 10+
Sources: PunditPress and Owsexposed

http://www.owsexposed.com/

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: The truth about the occupy Wall Street Movement- Factually indisputable
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2011, 05:10:10 AM »
credible source  :D :D :D :D :D :D about as good as the india times  :D

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2011, 05:48:27 AM »
credible source  :D :D :D :D :D :D about as good as the india times  :D

Can you dispute or discredit any of these figures?

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2011, 06:01:39 AM »
Can you dispute or discredit any of these figures?

Of course not. Left wing idiots can only heap criticism on the "source" but can never refute the facts. Deflect, deflect, deflect. That is the leftist way.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2011, 06:07:34 AM »
Of course not. Left wing idiots can only heap criticism on the "source" but can never refute the facts. Deflect, deflect, deflect. That is the leftist way.

OWS is the most mis-guided bs I have seen in a lllloooonnnggg time.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2011, 06:54:30 AM »
the numbers look about right.  But it's been what, 2 months of outdoor camps with minimal police presence and no infrastructure?

I'd imagine teams of bad guys would be looting them.  If i was in the business of jacking people, OWS could be a jackpot!  Smack the kid out of his birkenstocks and steal that laptop.   

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2011, 07:36:26 AM »
the numbers look about right.  But it's been what, 2 months of outdoor camps with minimal police presence and no infrastructure?

The OWS protestors, for the most part, are against police authority and order. For the better part of 2 months they got their utopia and it turned out to be not what they expected.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2011, 01:47:48 PM »
t the 3 murders where did they happen

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2011, 01:53:40 PM »
t the 3 murders where did they happen

Stim Bill

ObamaCare

Dodd Frank 

3 murders of the american economy.     

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2011, 02:51:53 PM »
Stim Bill

ObamaCare

Dodd Frank 

lol

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2011, 03:23:58 PM »

:)

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2011, 01:11:39 AM »
BUMP

Let's wait for another idiotic comparison from the MSM between the criminal vermin of OWS to the Tea Party protests.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2011, 06:18:30 AM »
BUMP

Let's wait for another idiotic comparison from the MSM between the criminal vermin of OWS to the Tea Party protests.

for one thing your not comparing the same thing,day rallies to a three month continuous protest

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2011, 06:20:29 AM »
for one thing your not comparing the same thing,day rallies to a three month continuous protest

You mean a continuous crime spree? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2011, 08:32:17 AM »
You mean a continuous crime spree? 

i dunno, they are some stinky whiners, but if they're willing to spend 3 months living in a tent, somethign tells me they will take the time to vote against newt in 2012.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2011, 08:36:30 AM »
i dunno, they are some stinky whiners, but if they're willing to spend 3 months living in a tent, somethign tells me they will take the time to vote against newt in 2012.

I'll repeat.  They ALL most likely voted for Obama in 08 and will do the same in 2012.  Makes no difference who is running.  Limo-lib voters...white mans guilt.....take your pick.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2011, 08:41:56 AM »

A) I think you're wrong-- Being lazy, stupid and misguided ( also unemployed) doesn't correlate with meaningful participation in the political process.

B) There are very few people participating in the OWS protests. Don't believe the garbage being trumpeted by the MSM.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2011, 08:45:56 AM »
A) I think you're wrong-- Being lazy, stupid and misguided ( also unemployed) doesn't correlate with meaningful participation in the political process.

i bet many of them have that impotent, dickless feeling.  They've been whining for 90 days straight, and haven't changed much.  Voting will give them that empowered feeling. 

B) There are very few people participating in the OWS protests. Don't believe the garbage being trumpeted by the MSM.

Why do you think Beck & Rush devote so much time to demonizing and whining about this huge threat that these communist 'mobs' pose to america?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2011, 08:48:18 AM »

Why do you think Beck & Rush devote so much time to demonizing and whining about this huge threat that these communist 'mobs' pose to america?

People weren't paying attention to demonizing Obama much anymore.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2011, 08:55:02 AM »
i bet many of them have that impotent, dickless feeling.  They've been whining for 90 days straight, and haven't changed much.  Voting will give them that empowered feeling. 

Beck? Is he even on TV or the radio anymore?

Rush discussed these losers because the left and its political machine have backed them, the Tea Party was treated horribly by the MSM in every respect while the pieces of human excrement participating in the OWS have been treated like saints AND last but not least the OWS freakshow has been terrific comedic relief-- it provides a stark contrast between the leftist fringe ( the real 1%) and the other 99% of Americans who aren't abject wastes of space. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2011, 08:59:16 AM »
I listen to a lot of fox news radio.  beck, rush, hannity then mark levin every day.

i guess they NEED a common enemy to keep their audience enraged.  But they certainly empower the OWS group.  Sure, they mock them, but they also treat them as this huge threat to america.  I mean, the propensity for violence at Black Friday shopping was MUCH higher than it was for 3 months of OWS - Yet they didn't talk about that.

I guess what I'm saying is that I agree with you the OWS groups are mostly 40 or 60 obnoxious wussies posing for cameras about some bullshit entitlement -
But that right-wing radio is part of the problem in legitimizing them. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2011, 12:16:15 PM »

Agree.  Obama was a fool for getting behind this "movement."  Those folks will not make a noticeable impact on election day IMO.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2011, 04:32:06 PM »
I listen to a lot of fox news radio.  beck, rush, hannity then mark levin every day.

i guess they NEED a common enemy to keep their audience enraged.  But they certainly empower the OWS group.  Sure, they mock them, but they also treat them as this huge threat to america.  I mean, the propensity for violence at Black Friday shopping was MUCH higher than it was for 3 months of OWS - Yet they didn't talk about that.

I guess what I'm saying is that I agree with you the OWS groups are mostly 40 or 60 obnoxious wussies posing for cameras about some bullshit entitlement -
But that right-wing radio is part of the problem in legitimizing them. 

You play devils advocate so much that you don't pay attention to the reality staring you directly in the face. The MSM has done nothing but legitimize these animals- Every major news network on cable or otherwise has backed these morons. Barak Hussein Osama has openly supported OWS, Nancy Pelosi, etc.  There has been not a single scintilla of criticism hurled at the OWS miscreants outside of Rush, Levin and a handful of other Conservative commentators/ politicians with the balls to tell the truth.

Without them pointing out the facts, nothing but praise and adulation would be available for public consumption regarding OWS. 

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2011, 05:38:14 AM »

Oh my, this (should) be a board for grown men you need to go see a Football match or something you clearly dont have the mental capacity to discuss politics

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2011, 05:39:12 AM »
Stim Bill

ObamaCare

Dodd Frank 

Im pretty sure they demonstrate against among others things the stim bill and Dodd Frank no..?