Author Topic: Child Labor Is Great! - Gingrich  (Read 3749 times)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Child Labor Is Great! - Gingrich
« on: November 22, 2011, 04:17:14 AM »
Will child labor laws be repealed if Republican Newt Gingrich defeats President Obama's reelection bid in 2012? The Young Turks host Cenk Uygur explains.

!

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Child Labor Is Great! - Gingrich
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2011, 07:09:24 AM »
Yes they will, Newt is crazy conservative, he doesn't care about morals or anything, he will never get the vote, at least give Romney a chance so GOP doesn't embarrass themselves.

TEAM Nasser

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2011, 07:20:36 AM »
What's so wrong with having children work?  ??? Child labor is crucial for family farms, for example.

Radical leftists (such as the two posters above me) tend to think that any labor is exploitative by nature... but that really isn't the case. There really is no reason why there should be laws banning gainful employment by children.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2011, 09:23:48 AM »
What's so wrong with having children work?  ??? Child labor is crucial for family farms, for example.

Radical leftists (such as the two posters above me) tend to think that any labor is exploitative by nature... but that really isn't the case. There really is no reason why there should be laws banning gainful employment by children.
LOL!

You really think Newton could win the nomination promoting going back to 19th century standards on child labor! ROTFLMBAO!!!
Good luck with that.  ;)

More foot-in-mouth comedy from this fat, immoral, constantly-lying, piece of garbage known as Newt Gingrich. And to think that he's currently leading in the repube polls!  :o  :-\
!

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2011, 09:39:41 AM »
LOL!

You really think Newton could win the nomination promoting going back to 19th century standards on child labor! ROTFLMBAO!!!
Good luck with that.  ;)

More foot-in-mouth comedy from this fat, immoral, constantly-lying, piece of garbage known as Newt Gingrich. And to think that he's currently leading in the repube polls!  :o  :-\

Where did I say that I support Newt Gingrich? I hate the fucker.

And you support child labor laws only because we didn't have them in the 19th century? WOW, that's a great reason to support a certain set of laws!  ::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2011, 09:45:18 AM »
Will child labor laws be repealed if Republican Newt Gingrich defeats President Obama's reelection bid in 2012? The Young Turks host Cenk Uygur explains.

Benny, shut the fuck and quit making more of an ass of yourself. Have you no humility. You know damn well if that shit head racist commie president ever went head to head in a debate with Gingrich it would be like Newt against a 5 year old. Fuck, I swear 90% of you liberals have zero commonsense and at the very least mental cases ::)

The fact is any GOP nominee would be a 1000x's better than that POS we have now. Dude is freaking useless in every way!

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2011, 09:48:32 AM »
Benny, shut the fuck and quit making more of an ass of yourself. Have you no humility. You know damn well if that shit head racist commie president ever went head to head in a debate with Gingrich it would be like Newt against a 5 year old. Fuck, I swear 90% of you liberals have zero commonsense and at the very least mental cases ::)

The fact is any GOP nominee would be a 1000x's better than that POS we have now. Dude is freaking useless in every way!

LOL really, Obama would own his ass into oblivion, he could just debate him, or choose to bring up his past, bringing up his past would just be too easy of an owning, so Obama would opt for the debate owning on issues.
TEAM Nasser

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2011, 09:50:03 AM »
LOL really, Obama would own his ass into oblivion, he could just debate him, or choose to bring up his past, bringing up his past would just be too easy of an owning, so Obama would opt for the debate owning on issues.

Who invited you in this thread you commie, traitor piece of shit??

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2011, 09:50:28 AM »

1/10              You're heart's not in it, anymore, Coach.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2011, 09:55:51 AM »
Benny, shut the fuck and quit making more of an ass of yourself. Have you no humility.
MAKE ME "shut up" with an intelligent argument, you blockhead.
I am humble when necessary, and it isn't necessary with the likes of you. 

You know damn well if that shit head racist commie president ever went head to head in a debate with Gingrich it would be like Newt against a 5 year old. Fuck, I swear 90% of you liberals have zero commonsense and at the very least mental cases ::)
There is nothing "racist" or "communist" about president Obama, MexiMelt. If you didn't spend your time listening to Rush and his ilk, maybe you would not be such an idiot, but unfortunately with your sub-50 IQ it probably would not make a difference.

Believe me when I tell you, dems would LOVE to see Newt get the nomination and debate Obama. He is a fat, immoral idiot who has made enough foot-in-mouth mistakes over the past 20+ years that he destroys himself.

However, there will be no Obama-Gingrich debates. Even GOP primary voters are not stupid enough to nominate that clown.

Move the fuck back to Mexico, or even better...kill yourself. Then we'll no longer have to read you incessant, nonsensical whining.
!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2011, 09:58:13 AM »
1/10              You're heart's not in it, anymore, Coach.

Benny and "reppingfor20" makes me want to beat the shit out of the next liberal passing by just for the sake of beating the shit out a liberal. Of course I would apologize and blame Benny and that little camel fucker.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2011, 10:00:01 AM »
Who invited you in this thread you commie, traitor piece of shit??

benny just owned your ass, and everyone is invited to any thread lol, who do you think you are lol ? ;D  Your the traitor not paying your fair share of taxes and using loopholes credits and all to get your tax rate down and not help the poor, yet go to church on sunday and claim your a christian, last time I checked jesus helped the poor didn't steal their money.

TEAM Nasser

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2011, 10:00:56 AM »
Benny and "reppingfor20" makes me want to beat the shit out of the next liberal passing by just for the sake of beating the shit out a liberal. Of course I would apologize and blame Benny and that little camel fucker.
4/10      ;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2011, 10:01:09 AM »
MAKE ME "shut up" with an intelligent argument, you blockhead.
I am humble when necessary, and it isn't necessary with the likes of you. 
There is nothing "racist" or "communist" about president Obama, MexiMelt. If you didn't spend your time listening to Rush and his ilk, maybe you would not be such an idiot, but unfortunately with your sub-50 IQ it probably would not make a difference.

Believe me when I tell you, dems would LOVE to see Newt get the nomination and debate Obama. He is a fat, immoral idiot who has made enough foot-in-mouth mistakes over the past 20+ years that he destroys himself.

However, there will be no Obama-Gingrich debates. Even GOP primary voters are not stupid enough to nominate that clown.
Move the fuck back to Mexico, or even better...kill yourself. Then we'll no longer have to read you incessant, nonsensical whining.

Shut up stupid. The only reason why you support this fuck is because of his color. An intelligent argument, are you serious? All you do is cut and paste shit then bail on the threads.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2011, 10:02:02 AM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2011, 10:03:32 AM »
Candidate Jeb should be leading obama by 18 points right now, with Chris Christie leading by 15 as well.

Jeb/Christie 2012.  Doesn't that have a nice ring to it?

Unfortunately, it appears that most of the candidates are well aware of the fact that incumbent presidents - no matter how bad a job they're doing - are very tough to beat.  THis is probably why so many people - Ryan, Palin, Trump, Barbour, Hutchison, Huck and McDonnell (VA) in particular - chose to sit out this race.  They would all be leading the GOP pack right not.  Newt and Mitt are former libs who were bought and paid for years ago.  Cain/Perry are incompetent and after months, still cannot remember their memorized positions they don't understand.  Ron Paul is being dissed by fox and therefore by fox viewers/listeners.

In 32 years, the only time an incumbent was defeated was 92... and that's only because Perot took 18% of the vote in a very unlikely 3rd party run.  I doubt we'll see a 3rd party run again.  A sitting president can cheat, control history, and move numbers to help him win.  

I can understand why Repubs are so mad right now - Obama tied/leading in most national polls, despite 3 wars and a great depression.  He could wipe his ass with the flag and would sitll be leading Cain by ten points.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2011, 10:08:08 AM »
If "The Coach" considers himself a Christian, he needs to actually open his Bible, and pray to God for knowledge, wisdom and insight from what he reads.

Jesus the Advocate for the Poor

Jesus had a special sense of mission to poor and oppressed people. At the outset of his ministry, sometimes referred to as Jesus' mission statement, Jesus stood up in the synagogue at Nazareth and read from the prophet Isaiah:

"The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because he has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to release the oppressed, to proclaim the year of the Lord's favor." (Luke 4:18-19)

The biographies of Jesus depict him repeatedly reaching out to those at the bottom of the social pyramid--poor people, women, Samaritans, lepers, children, prostitutes and tax collectors. Jesus was also eager to accept people who were well-placed, but he made clear that all, regardless of social position, needed to repent. For this reason, he invited the rich young man to sell all of his possessions and give the proceeds to the poor. (Matthew 19:16-30, Luke 18:18-30, Mark 10:17-31)

Jesus commanded, "Love your neighbor." When asked to define "neighbor," Jesus expanded the traditional meaning of the word--defining our neighbor as anyone who is in need, including social outcasts: "But when you give a banquet, invite the poor, the crippled, the lame, the blind, and you will be blessed." (Luke 14:13)

In his portrayal of the day of judgment, Jesus pictured people from all nations gathered before him, separated into "sheep" and "goats." (Matthew 25:31-46) To the "sheep" he says, "Come you blessed of my Father, for I was hungry and you fed me..." In their astonishment they ask, "When did we do that?" And he answers, "When you did it to the lowliest of my brothers (and sisters)." Conversely, to the "goats" he says, "Out of my sight, you who are condemned, for I was hungry and you did not feed me..."

Jesus himself cared for those in need by feeding the hungry. Crowds of four thousand (Mark 8:1-13) and five thousand (Mark 6:30-44) had assembled to listen to Jesus. They soon became hungry. When his disciples suggested that Jesus send the people away to buy food, he responded by saying "I have compassion on these people..." and "you give them something to eat." He proceeded to perform miracles to feed these large crowds of hungry people.
!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2011, 10:25:00 AM »
LOL!

Good luck with that.  ;)

Yeah - its better to have 25 y/o sitting in a park shitting themselves w 100k in debt and no skills whatsoever. 

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2011, 10:35:56 AM »
Shut up stupid. The only reason why you support this fuck is because of his color.
That's a racist statement, you uneducated guy.  ::)
Why aren't I supporting Herman Cain?

An intelligent argument, are you serious? All you do is cut and paste shit then bail on the threads.
I "cut and paste" no more than you do, village idiot. And I don't need to "bail on threads"...I just don't care to continue to engage in multi-page debates with poorly educated, misinformed morons such as yourself. It gives you credence that you quite frankly do not deserve.
!

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2011, 10:38:38 AM »
Define 'child labor'.
from incomplete data

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2011, 02:57:03 PM »
If "The Coach" considers himself a Christian, he needs to actually open his Bible, and pray to God for knowledge, wisdom and insight from what he reads.

Jesus the Advocate for the Poor

Jesus had a special sense of mission to poor and oppressed people. At the outset of his ministry, sometimes referred to as Jesus' mission statement, Jesus stood up in the synagogue at Nazareth and read from the prophet Isaiah:

"The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because he has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to release the oppressed, to proclaim the year of the Lord's favor." (Luke 4:18-19)

The biographies of Jesus depict him repeatedly reaching out to those at the bottom of the social pyramid--poor people, women, Samaritans, lepers, children, prostitutes and tax collectors. Jesus was also eager to accept people who were well-placed, but he made clear that all, regardless of social position, needed to repent. For this reason, he invited the rich young man to sell all of his possessions and give the proceeds to the poor. (Matthew 19:16-30, Luke 18:18-30, Mark 10:17-31)

Jesus commanded, "Love your neighbor." When asked to define "neighbor," Jesus expanded the traditional meaning of the word--defining our neighbor as anyone who is in need, including social outcasts: "But when you give a banquet, invite the poor, the crippled, the lame, the blind, and you will be blessed." (Luke 14:13)

In his portrayal of the day of judgment, Jesus pictured people from all nations gathered before him, separated into "sheep" and "goats." (Matthew 25:31-46) To the "sheep" he says, "Come you blessed of my Father, for I was hungry and you fed me..." In their astonishment they ask, "When did we do that?" And he answers, "When you did it to the lowliest of my brothers (and sisters)." Conversely, to the "goats" he says, "Out of my sight, you who are condemned, for I was hungry and you did not feed me..."

Jesus himself cared for those in need by feeding the hungry. Crowds of four thousand (Mark 8:1-13) and five thousand (Mark 6:30-44) had assembled to listen to Jesus. They soon became hungry. When his disciples suggested that Jesus send the people away to buy food, he responded by saying "I have compassion on these people..." and "you give them something to eat." He proceeded to perform miracles to feed these large crowds of hungry people.

good post, Coach is too hard headed by now, greed has gotten to his soul, not Jesus, he is just a prop now, money is what coach worships.
TEAM Nasser