Author Topic: How to make Mr Olympia more mainstream  (Read 2788 times)

the trainer

How to make Mr Olympia more mainstream
« on: November 22, 2011, 08:15:33 AM »
The Mr O has being around so long it should be on tv, to help make it more mainstream we should have a  smart personality round where we ask the contestants questions about world affairs etc. and mr o could be doing ads fighting hunger for cnn etc. and the ifbb should use their connections to get mr o on dancing with the stars and we could have a bodybuilding reality show on tv showing how hard bodybuilders train, this would help to make bodybuilders more mainstream.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
Re: How to make Mr Olympia more mainstream
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2011, 01:00:57 PM »
You sound like a smart personality yourself, so go for it and let us know how you did it !!!

Good luck !

::)

the trainer

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2011, 01:33:07 PM »
Well this tells a lot about getbiggers lots of views no replies, i bet if i had made a would you hit it topic or post a picture of my ass i would have gotten a lot of replies, i guess a lot of getbiggers have a iq of 50 typical meathead cannot have a intelligent discussion.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2011, 01:33:52 PM »
racist thread reported

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2011, 01:34:36 PM »
This is so dumb I'm honestly embarrassed to have read it.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2011, 01:35:00 PM »
LOLOL!!!

My guess here is, this fella has never seen a bodybuilding competition *they call it a "show" ::)

Once you've seen one of them you do not need a lot of brain power to understand this "sport" will never go mainstream.
And thank fuck for that.

seCrawler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2011, 01:37:27 PM »
I was thinking let Feed the World sponsor the IFBB.  Let bodybuilders talk about not getting enough food after 6-8 meals daily while sponsored kids can't get 1 meal and a cup of water.

the trainer

« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2011, 01:41:18 PM »
This is so dumb I'm honestly embarrassed to have read it.

how it this dumb i am putting ideas to bring life into the mr olympia what are you doing apart from jacking off on getbig.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2011, 01:47:30 PM »
How about

'2 IFBB pro's and a cup'

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2011, 01:50:43 PM »
Give it to Kai Greene.

dave19

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2011, 02:18:19 PM »
LOLOL!!!

My guess here is, this fella has never seen a bodybuilding competition *they call it a "show" ::)

Once you've seen one of them you do not need a lot of brain power to understand this "sport" will never go mainstream.
And thank fuck for that.

Yeah you know I'd consider myself somewhat of a bodybuilding fan and still think bodybuilding shows are fucking boring.

I like to read some gossip from the bodybuilding world , I look at pictures of oiled men in thongs quite frequently (no homo) and yet I would not watch a whole show .. and then you've got people who still think this "sport" should be on television ? Pleeeeaseeee...

Something like a good football match is even entertaining for someone who to watch who is not into that sport.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2011, 02:18:47 PM »
How about

'2 IFBB pro's and a cup'

i actually LOL'd

io856

« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2011, 02:19:17 PM »

favour sexy people in judging

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2011, 02:22:04 PM »
You need someone to produce the TV show,...arrange for the crew, the graphics, the music, the broadcast equipment,...and most importantly, someone to sign the checks.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2011, 02:31:12 PM »
its as big now as its ever been, bbing will never be huge because you can't be that successful when there is so much leverage against you called obvious steroid use, that's why ronnie ended his career as a cop still driving around in a squad car. sports can get away with it because it is less obvious, sports organizations do more to separate themselves from it, and they use it as leverage themselves to maintain power. bob sapp, famous mma fighter, was a shitty football player but he got released form his contract because of steroids, notice only bicyclists who speak out against others in the sport get caught with steroids, notice barry bonds got a little full of himself and over ambitious and paid a price for it... you can not hope mr o to be talked about on the news, fox has bigger fish to fry, but people still yell "light weight!" in my gym every day so... does this post have a proper sentence in it? lol fuck it

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2011, 02:44:16 PM »
The Mr O has being around so long it should be on tv, to help make it more mainstream we should have a  smart personality round where we ask the contestants questions about world affairs etc. and mr o could be doing ads fighting hunger for cnn etc. and the ifbb should use their connections to get mr o on dancing with the stars and we could have a bodybuilding reality show on tv showing how hard bodybuilders train, this would help to make bodybuilders more mainstream.
You really want bodybuilders answering question when they are so depleted, I mean it's one thing to ask them about there prep, they can answer that stuff without thinking but foreign affairs when they are in Zombie land.

Then there is Kai, and his " well, you know, hmmmmmmm, What would I do to fight hunger? first, I would have to assess the bases of the econimic policies and venture into blah blah blah ten minutes,if that makes any sense blah blah"

believe me then the public would really think we are dumb

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2011, 03:07:39 PM »

lower the dosage
getbig or getgot

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2011, 03:18:25 PM »
I was thinking let Feed the World sponsor the IFBB.  Let bodybuilders talk about not getting enough food after 6-8 meals daily while sponsored kids can't get 1 meal and a cup of water.

;D

lololol

the trainer

« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2011, 04:43:20 PM »
I have seen some talent shows where a average bodybuilder comes on and the crowd goes crazy, imagine a housewife at home seeing ronnie coleman pose down she would freak out and that means ratings.

MikMaq

« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2011, 04:52:54 PM »
Lower the dosage of steroids make a meaningful attempt to appear like there is geniuine testing, get better looking taller model like people, and better spoken personalities, oh and turn it into a show like american idol.

Sersious answer, might not make it mainstream, but would make it bearable to atleast the fans.

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2011, 07:39:06 PM »
"How to make Mr Olympia more mainstream"...Why would anyone want that ??

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2011, 07:49:03 PM »
"How to make Mr Olympia more mainstream"...Why would anyone want that ??
arnold was the one,,,

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2011, 07:52:54 PM »
Just let bodybuilding die its slow inevitable death. We all know its nearly dead
V