Author Topic: Mitt Romney In His Own Words (And By His Own Standard)  (Read 2863 times)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Re: Mitt Romney In His Own Words (And By His Own Standard)
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2011, 10:55:22 AM »
no, who said that? 

Obama = Romney imho     

One is muslim the other is mormon. 

And yet...you will be voting for the WHITE Mormon instead of the BLACK Christian come November 2012.
Why is that, PEA BRAIN?
!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2011, 10:57:37 AM »
And yet...you will be voting for the WHITE Mormon instead of the BLACK Christian come November 2012.
Why is that, PEA BRAIN?

Very simple: 

With obama - there is 100% chance he will be a complete disaster. 

With anyone one else, even mittens, even if there is only a 15% chance of them being better than the communist ghetto street thug Obama,  its worth a chance.   

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2011, 11:10:12 AM »
Very simple: 

With obama - there is 100% chance he will be a complete disaster. 

With anyone one else, even mittens, even if there is only a 15% chance of them being better than the communist ghetto street thug Obama,  its worth a chance.   
Why not just be honest, PEA BRAIN? You have already admitted to being a racist on this board.

Just state that you would vote for Willard "Mitt" Romney because he is white. You have already stated that Romney and Obama are EXACTLY the same...you can't backtrack from that with unsubstantiated "percentages" that you have pulled out of your ass.
!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2011, 11:11:38 AM »
Why not just be honest, PEA BRAIN? You have already admitted to being a racist on this board.

Just state that you would vote for Willard "Mitt" Romney because he is white. You have already stated that Romney and Obama are EXACTLY the same...you can't backtrack from that with unsubstantiated "percentages" that you have pulled out of your ass.

I would vote for Kimbo Slice over Obama if that helps you house _____ piece of trash.   

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2011, 11:14:07 AM »
C'mon son, bring me some SUBSTANCE and not just insults. When it comes to hurling invective, I can do that better than anyone here. You are only proving my point that you are devoid of brain power. ::)

Let's get back to your weak sauce response to this:

that is conjecture about what the "democrats feel" which is entirely irrelevant when you look at the intended effects of their policy and whatnot. nothing you said has any substance whatsoever anyways, so i don't know what you are complaining about with regard to my posts. the forces at work in the realm of american politics as well as geo-politics are very complex and well beyond your understanding. you have a child's view, a simplistic idiot's perception of the world, who cannot see past the rhetoric employed by politicians, thinktanks and all other propoganda devices inherent in a system designed for population control. if you want substance, open up a book and read one, i'm not here to educate your goofy dumb ass, i'm just here to call you names. hope that cleared up any misunderstanding

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2011, 11:29:11 AM »
that is conjecture about what the "democrats feel" which is entirely irrelevant when you look at the intended effects of their policy and whatnot. nothing you said has any substance whatsoever anyways, so i don't know what you are complaining about with regard to my posts. the forces at work in the realm of american politics as well as geo-politics are very complex and well beyond your understanding. you have a child's view, a simplistic idiot's perception of the world, who cannot see past the rhetoric employed by politicians, thinktanks and all other propoganda devices inherent in a system designed for population control. if you want substance, open up a book and read one, i'm not here to educate your goofy dumb ass, i'm just here to call you names.
hope that cleared up any misunderstanding
lol
The only thing you "cleared up" is that you are a total dunderhead, unworthy of my time.  You have zero political understanding, very likely possess little to no education beyond the high school level, without a doubt have not spent time inside of a state or nationwide political campaign, and CERTAINLY have no true concept of how the finance and banking sector relate to politics.

Continue following me with worthless posts full of petty insults...you will just be another member of Benny B's Butthurt Fan Club, even though you have "no interest in my posts or point of view."  ::) You are hereby accepted, bypassing the application and formal interview process.  ;D
!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2011, 11:32:23 AM »
lol
The only thing you "cleared up" is that you are a total dunderhead, unworthy of my time.  You have zero political understanding, very likely possess little to no education beyond the high school level, without a doubt have not spent time inside of a state or nationwide political campaign, and CERTAINLY have no true concept of how the finance and banking sector relate to politics.

Continue following me with worthless posts full of petty insults...you will just be another member of Benny B's Butthurt Fan Club, even though you have "no interest in my posts or point of view."  ::) You are hereby accepted, bypassing the application and formal interview process.  ;D

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2011, 11:45:24 AM »

I would vote for Kimbo Slice over Obama if that helps you house _____ piece of trash.   
::)

Kimbo Slice isn't running...you will vote for the white guy in any circumstance, because you are Vinnie The Guinea, a dumb, racist dago piece of trash that could never make it out of your shit hole neighborhood in the Bronx.  ;)

Manhattan College and Pace Law School...lol  ::)
Below even my safety schools...if you actually attended them as you claim.  :-\
!