Author Topic: Mitt Romney In His Own Words (And By His Own Standard)  (Read 2864 times)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Mitt Romney In His Own Words (And By His Own Standard)
« on: November 22, 2011, 09:09:25 AM »
If the PHONY Mormon who has been on BOTH SIDES OF EVERY ISSUE wants to take the president's words out of context... ::)

!

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
Re: Mitt Romney In His Own Words (And By His Own Standard)
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2011, 09:25:07 AM »
who the fuck cares you moron

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2011, 09:27:34 AM »
who the fuck cares you moron
Obviously YOU do, since you follow me around and respond to all my political posts, DIPSHIT.  ::)
!

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2011, 09:29:58 AM »
i think your logic is faulty here. just because i enjoy insulting you for being an incredibly obtuse doofus, doesn't mean i actually care or take into consideration any of the things you say

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2011, 09:32:33 AM »
i think your logic is faulty here. just because i enjoy insulting you for being an incredibly obtuse doofus, doesn't mean i actually care or take into consideration any of the things you say
OF COURSE you do, gimmick. Cut the bullshit.  ::) You are a butthurt repube who likes to follow me around.

If it were truly meaningless to you, you would do as I do with dozens of threads on this board...ignore them completely.  ;)

!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2011, 09:34:00 AM »

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2011, 09:36:37 AM »
OF COURSE you do, gimmick. Cut the bullshit.  ::) You are a butthurt repube who likes to follow me around.

If it were truly meaningless to you, you would do as I do with dozens of threads on this board...ignore them completely.  ;)

i am not a gimmick, i am not a republican, definitely not a democrat. sorry i don't fit into your stupid 2 party political dichotomy that you can't seem to think outside of

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2011, 09:37:56 AM »

Obama has already won the presidency, PEA BRAIN.  ::)

Do you REALLY want to go blow-for-blow on who has done the most flip-flopping, my pizza delivery boy friend?
!

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2011, 09:44:59 AM »
Obama has already won the presidency, PEA BRAIN.  ::)

Do you REALLY want to go blow-for-blow on who has done the most flip-flopping, my pizza delivery boy friend?

He doesn't support Mitt Romney... his point is that Barry Obama is also an awful flip-flopper. Need I remind you about his promise to not raise taxes on the middle class? And now the "fine" for Obamacare is legally described as a "tax," in order to pass Constitutional muster. Or should I remind you about his promise to close Guantanamo Bay? Or what about his promise to leave Iraq by 2009?

There's more to be found here... http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/obameter/rulings/promise-broken/

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2011, 09:47:28 AM »
Remember these?  ;D

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2011, 10:21:18 AM »
i am not a gimmick, i am not a republican, definitely not a democrat. sorry i don't fit into your stupid 2 party political dichotomy that you can't seem to think outside of
You are most definitely a gimmick, and you have already repeatedly stated that you believe both parties are the same.

Anyone can sit on the sidelines, state that both parties are the same, and feel smug and superior. So...why do you bother following politics? Unless you live in an alternate universe, you are living in a country with a two-party system.

And more significantly for me, why do you bother to follow me around with simplistic responses devoid of substance when you already know I don't agree with you? I would entertain you if you answered my previous post in a sound and concrete manner, but you did not. Quite frankly, I believe it is because you lack the mental capacity to put together a strong argument on behalf of your hypothesis. Your view is not at all well thought out, just intellectually lazy.
!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2011, 10:22:49 AM »
You are most definitely a gimmick, and you have already repeatedly stated that you believe both parties are the same.

Anyone can sit on the sidelines, state that both parties are the same, and feel smug and superior. So...why do you bother following politics? Unless you live in an alternate universe, you are living in a country with a two-party system.

And more significantly for me, why do you bother to follow me around with simplistic responses devoid of substance when you already know I don't agree with you? I would entertain you if you answered my previous post in a sound and concrete manner, but you did not. Quite frankly, I believe it is because you lack the mental capacity to put together a strong argument on behalf of your hypothesis. Your view is not at all well thought out, just intellectually lazy.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2011, 10:23:09 AM »
it's 2 am.... bar is closing...

you're picking from the 'low fruit' at this point, trying to choose which girl to approach to make your final pitch for some forgettable parking lot humping.

newt and mitt are unattractive girls you already know you hate.  cain and perry might be trannies. 
ron paul is the cute single bartender working, but since your slimeball friend Sean made up some rumor about her, so you avoid her.

You'll probably end up with newt or Mitt.  Enjoy 4 more years of the clap.  You deserve it.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2011, 10:28:31 AM »
WHICH MITT ROMNEY ARE WE GETTING THIS YEAR?

'When I first heard of the Don't Ask, Don't Tell policy, I thought it sounded awfully silly.' [1]
''Don't Ask, Don't Tell has worked well.' [2]

'If Massachusetts succeeds in implementing it, then that will be a model for the nation.' [1]
'What works in one state may not be the answer for another.' [2]

'I'm a strong believer in stating your position and not wavering.' [1]
'I changed my position.' [2]

'I think the minimum wage ought to keep pace with inflation.' [1]
'There's no question raising the minimum wage excessively causes a loss of jobs.' [2]

'I would like to have campaign spending limits.' [1]
'The American people should be free to advocate for their candidates and their positions without burdensome limitations.' [2]

& on and on we could go...
!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2011, 10:31:28 AM »
WHICH MITT ROMNEY ARE WE GETTING THIS YEAR?

'When I first heard of the Don't Ask, Don't Tell policy, I thought it sounded awfully silly.' [1]
''Don't Ask, Don't Tell has worked well.' [2]

'If Massachusetts succeeds in implementing it, then that will be a model for the nation.' [1]
'What works in one state may not be the answer for another.' [2]

'I'm a strong believer in stating your position and not wavering.' [1]
'I changed my position.' [2]

'I think the minimum wage ought to keep pace with inflation.' [1]
'There's no question raising the minimum wage excessively causes a loss of jobs.' [2]

'I would like to have campaign spending limits.' [1]
'The American people should be free to advocate for their candidates and their positions without burdensome limitations.' [2]

& on and on we could go...

romney = obama 

No difference whatsoever other than one is a muslim and the other is a mormon. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2011, 10:31:53 AM »
Nobody is denying Mitt & Newt have flipflopped on MANY issues.  Decent thinking power on them, though.

Nobody is denying Cain and Perry can barely recall the campaign positions they tried to memorize.  Just not mental horsepower.

Nobody is denying Ron Paul will SIGNIFICANTLY slash spending of all kinds to reduce deficit.

Repubs protect Mitt, Newt, perry and Cain by pointing out how bad Obama is.  It's like saying it's okay to be 40% body fat because, well, the guy next door is 50%.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2011, 10:36:36 AM »

idiots like you, who are too cowardly and stupid to have any independent thoughts that aren't through the lens of the main stream media is precisely why we still have a 2 party system. keep voting for the democrats because they have better rhetoric than the republicans even though their legislating and policies are just as corrupt and damaging as the republicans. knock yourself out iceskating up a hill, you moron.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2011, 10:42:12 AM »

romney = obama 

No difference whatsoever other than one is a muslim and the other is a mormon. 
Obama does not have Romney's history of outrageous, over-the-top flip-flops. And you couldn't spend the last campaign tying Obama to Rev. Wright and then say he's a Muslim, PEA BRAIN.  ::) However, we all know that you are mentally unstable and that you suffer from Obama derangement syndrome.  :D

Indeed, when it comes to Romney's TRUE views on the issues, there is likely very little difference. And it was YOU who voted for Romney last time, and you and your kind will end up voting for him again...because he is white.  :P ;)
!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2011, 10:45:47 AM »
Obama does not have Romney's history of outrageous, over-the-top flip-flops. And you couldn't spend the last campaign tying Obama to Rev. Wright and then say he's a Muslim, PEA BRAIN.  ::) However, we all know that you are mentally unstable and that you suffer from Obama derangement syndrome.  :D

Indeed, when it comes to Romney's TRUE views on the issues, there is likely very little difference. And it was YOU who voted for Romney last time, and you and your kind will end up voting for him again...because he is white.  :P ;)

LOL.   Obama has flip flopped on everything from his birth certificate to wars, to everything.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2011, 10:46:57 AM »

LOL.   Obama has flip flopped on everything from his birth certificate to wars, to everything.   

translation?  "It's okay that romney and newt flipped, cause obama did it tooooooooooooooooooo"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2011, 10:47:51 AM »
translation?  "It's okay that romney and newt flipped, cause obama did it tooooooooooooooooooo"

no, who said that? 

Obama = Romney imho     

One is muslim the other is mormon. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2011, 10:50:11 AM »
no, who said that? 

Obama = Romney imho     

One is muslim the other is mormon. 

What do you think of repubs who vote for Flip Romney instead of Ron Paul?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2011, 10:51:33 AM »
What do you think of repubs who vote for Flip Romney instead of Ron Paul?

Sheep and useful idiots in the primary. 

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2011, 10:52:57 AM »
idiots like you, who are too cowardly and stupid to have any independent thoughts that aren't through the lens of the main stream media is precisely why we still have a 2 party system. keep voting for the democrats because they have better rhetoric than the republicans even though their legislating and policies are just as corrupt and damaging as the republicans. knock yourself out iceskating up a hill, you moron.
C'mon son, bring me some SUBSTANCE and not just insults. When it comes to hurling invective, I can do that better than anyone here. You are only proving my point that you are devoid of brain power. ::)

Let's get back to your weak sauce response to this:
if you actually looked at policy and the effects their economic policy had rather than their rhetoric, obama is further to the right than george w bush, the so called "dumbest presidents [sic]"

i didnt vote for nader, i wouldn't vote for nader and i don't care about nader but george w bush won solely on electoral fraud, in both his elections so nader is irrelevant here. however you are an idiot so you can continue believing whatever propaganda put forth by the establishment that there is an imperative to vote democratic even though the democrats and republicans differ only in rhetoric and their policy are exactly the same

Explain further, so that I can systematically dismantle and destroy your languid and inept argument.
Probably because you are a dimwit who is not knowledgeable either on the issues or the political stance of those whom are running.  ::)
In any event, Nader was espousing the EXACT same thing you stated in your previous post, so your lack of interest in his agenda in 2000 is helpful in revealing your lack of insight.
WRONG  ::)
There are those who attempt to say otherwise, but without Nader on the ballot in Florida, I believe Bush would not have been able to steal the election. The vote difference would have been too great. Bush won after the ballot recount by roughly 540 votes. Nader received approximately 97, 500 votes from predominately liberal democrat voters. You do the math.

idiot
*yawn*  ::)
I have FORGOTTEN more about politics than you currently know, son. I work on Wall Street...I know that the major financial institutions have their hands in on both sides of the aisle. I have sat in on both democrat and republican fundraisers held primarily for bankers, hedge fund managers, and other wealthy New York power brokers. So in that sense, yes, both parties are beholden to the many of the same corporate interests.

Yet...the democrats believe in a social safety net. The republicans don't. This means things like welfare, unemployment insurance, social security for the elderly, medicaid for the poor and medicare for the elderly would not exist if the republicans had their way. I'm sure you've heard Ronald Reagan's 1960's ad commercial railing against Medicare by now, haven't you? It is on youtube for your perusal.

Democrats by and large believe in a progressive tax. Republicans until recently did too, but more and more we are seeing republicans speak out in favor of a flat tax...a veritable windfall tax break for the wealthiest Americans.

Democrats fought the fight to make many Civil Rights laws a reality, making things better for women and minorities. The republicans fought tooth and nail to keep the Civil Rights Act, Voting Rights Act, and institutions like the EEOC from becoming a reality.

The democrats are at the forefront of improving life for gay Americans in the military and in the workplace. The republicans by and large have been fighting against these measures.

I could go on an on...but of course I am an "idiot", and none of these things matter. They are simply "rhetoric"...both parties are exactly the same.  ::)

fucking imbecile

!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2011, 10:54:33 AM »
Sheep and useful idiots in the primary. 

bravo!