Author Topic: Welcome to the Thunderdome - need help  (Read 38530 times)

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
Re: thunderdome need your help
« Reply #175 on: November 23, 2011, 08:45:12 PM »
Just when I think things are dying down, I log into my other username on there that still can access the banned forum and I find this gem from Big A

IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Alphamale is gone for good.

Bboy - you will feel like such a fool when I'll show you who gh15 is. Just organising it all in real life as we speak. He wasn't hard to find at all - all I needed was a mistake throughout his internet career when it comes to keeping his identity secret, but he made several.

Do you know that in 2006 he was asking advice on gh use?

Remember Ironman, Foodfreak, Fathead and so on? Remember how foolish the followers looked like?

If you want to see what he truly speaks like, read Tarzen posts. It's him.

He's been saying he knows who GH15 is for a few months.

He doesn't know shit.
It's Hip to be Square!

b-boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #176 on: November 23, 2011, 09:29:32 PM »
Banned from the banned forum................now that`s fucking hardcore!!  ;D
LOL.... yes you are a "bad motha fucka" when you get banned from the ban forum....

thats GANGSTA   8)
team b-boy

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Gh15 and b boy!!!!!!
« Reply #177 on: November 24, 2011, 02:07:48 AM »

i know english,, but never mistke me for a liar!,, when i say gh15 is a profesional bodybuild i mean exactly that,, i have very good elfs who protect me by any mean,, the reality of mater is that i never! ever! been on any boarding ,, all my informtion writen on boaring is from elfs ,, it is quotes from elfs,, it is elfs who are members vetrns and also moderate and administratora of boardings,, yes i have few administrators who are elfs,,

i have nothnig to do with the love bodybuildrs have for me ,, they love me for i speak truth ,, they make all the things they make about gh15 because they identify with it for it is the truth and they look for it for many years,, im the one who bring down filt for the truth to come up above it ,, im the one who saved them fortune ,, im the one who responsible to seing what bodybuild si realy all about and not push suplement useless suplement down their bellies,, they identify with gh15 so much that they ADOPTED vocabulary that is not even english ,, they went and took vocubulary that was never existed before gh15 and adapted it to every say temrs,, do you know anyone who use the word hormones before gh15 brought it?  it was alwys gear aas never hormones,, was never called HORMONES until i made it hormones, this is a very very big things,,

the gh15 followers which is huge beyond belif number is too big to ignore,, this is why muscular develop wanted gh15 on it ,, im the ne who refused unles my condtions met,, 

there are manyreason someone can be loved,,  the reason gh15 is loved and gh15 is loved by 99.9% of everyone who read it,, the reason is that gh15 doesnt balonie around abotu bodybuild,,  it says it like it is ,, it sayd it all out with out balonie ,, it tells it and go into the detail description of what life is beyond the ilusion that suplmenet pushers tell ,, gh15 describe sickness and this sickness is part of bodybuild ,, when gh15 say no hgh = no bodybuild gh15 mean exactly this,, many more examples

as i said in this cult some fellas are jelous,, they can not face sucess of anyone based on truth ,, they always have to push something to try to make profit ,,i came with no need to make profit ,, i did it for mikey  and for alex and for ginger and for   slevtana  and for sharif,, and for albert and for enriqe   and for yoroslav and for billyguns and for anyone of those who been abused ABUSED by scam and filt by true felons who have no fear until they find themselves locked ,, and locked is a nice word ,, because when you see my face you can PRAY to be locked locked is what you will want to be then ask the murderer,,remember wheen gh15 first showed up in thunderdome ,,remember first postings,,

gh15 approved

;D

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #178 on: November 24, 2011, 02:52:46 AM »
I've come to despise this guy.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Team BBOY
« Reply #179 on: November 24, 2011, 03:54:11 AM »
Are you in  8)

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #180 on: November 24, 2011, 04:06:56 AM »
flexbirdsall:whats your opinion of the girl big chef?

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
Re: Team BBOY
« Reply #181 on: November 24, 2011, 04:07:27 AM »
IM ON BOARD.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #182 on: November 24, 2011, 04:10:44 AM »
Me too
Thunderdome approved

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #183 on: November 24, 2011, 04:15:48 AM »
I've come to despise this guy.

You mean Big Kiwi right, how that guy got a pro card is a joke, he only competed once as a pro i believe, he has a terrible physique and suffers from mental issues, i think he has other health issues too
Thunderdome approved

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #184 on: November 24, 2011, 04:19:12 AM »
IM ON TEAM KEEP IT FUCKING REAL.

DONT BULLSHIT ME PERIOD. I DONT WANT TO HEAR FROM YOUR FRIEND THAT YOU ARE RELIABLE SOURCE, OR THAT YOU TAKE A 1/5TH OF WHAT YOU REALLY DO. BE FUCKING REAL.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #185 on: November 24, 2011, 04:28:49 AM »
bboy is so sad that he got banned at PM  :'( a lifetime achievement gone just like that

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #186 on: November 24, 2011, 04:48:49 AM »
I think BigChef is angry that his wife is leaving him so he abuses mod powers . Not only that she tried to get him locked up for drug dealing. Must be a nice guy...

Moderator / Kilo Klub Member

Hi guys, thank u for all your concern. I have been having some marriage problems and we are heading for divorced. Sorry I havent been online because I am sorting out my things in the house and moving out and been busy with work and trying to sort out my life.

Unfortunately my soon to be divorced wife took pics of my stuff and handed to the police and police couldnt do shit lol...

Thanks to BigA for his help and other people who are worry bout me.

Once I have settle within 2 weeks, I will be back on the board

I will keep in touch

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/72103-wheres-bigchef.html
O

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #187 on: November 24, 2011, 04:54:03 AM »
I think BigChef is angry that his wife is leaving him so he abuses mod powers . Not only that she tried to get him locked up for drug dealing. Must be a nice guy...

Moderator / Kilo Klub Member

Hi guys, thank u for all your concern. I have been having some marriage problems and we are heading for divorced. Sorry I havent been online because I am sorting out my things in the house and moving out and been busy with work and trying to sort out my life.

Unfortunately my soon to be divorced wife took pics of my stuff and handed to the police and police couldnt do shit lol...

Thanks to BigA for his help and other people who are worry bout me.

Once I have settle within 2 weeks, I will be back on the board

I will keep in touch

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/72103-wheres-bigchef.html

Oh yeah, so now you're stalking him and searching through his posts to find something you can laugh about? That's creepy man. And scary.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: November 24, 2011, 05:03:21 AM »
Oh yeah, so now you're stalking him and searching through his posts to find something you can laugh about? That's creepy man. And scary.

Lol. I was looking for a pic actually - 5'6 and 320lbs..

Glad you're scared, sweetcheeks.  :-*
O

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #189 on: November 24, 2011, 05:07:33 AM »
sign me up!

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #190 on: November 24, 2011, 05:09:15 AM »
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #191 on: November 24, 2011, 05:11:39 AM »
LOL.... yes you are a "bad motha fucka" when you get banned from the ban forum....

thats GANGSTA   8)

Straight up gangsta shiettt  8) ;D 8) 8) ;D

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: November 24, 2011, 05:14:14 AM »
Bigchef's wife left him and also sent pics of his gear to the cops. Cut the poor man some slack.
O

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #193 on: November 24, 2011, 05:15:30 AM »
SAYING HE USED MORE THAN HE REALLY STATED BRAH?

I didn't say shit ;)

Swlabr

« Reply #194 on: November 24, 2011, 05:19:43 AM »
IN!

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #195 on: November 24, 2011, 05:22:13 AM »
Yup,they don`t know jack shit !

didn't they imply (as usual... then they say "WHERE DID I SAY THAT!!! DON'T PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH!!!") that GH15 was magnum, van, and myself? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOL

they still don't get it... it doesn't matter if GH15 turned out to be a 14 y/o in his moms basement... what matters is someone said the truth. and people who had their panties in a bunch over there started getting scared and saw his followers grow in numbers and started with the whole "of course more gear will get you bigger and it's a big part of the equation! no one is refuting that!" to cover their asses! LOL

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: November 24, 2011, 05:24:47 AM »
didn't they imply (as usual... then they say "WHERE DID I SAY THAT!!! DON'T PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH!!!") that GH15 was magnum, van, and myself? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOL

they still don't get it... it doesn't matter if GH15 turned out to be a 14 y/o in his moms basement... what matters is someone said the truth. and people who had their panties in a bunch over there started getting scared and saw his followers grow in numbers and started with the whole "of course more gear will get you bigger and it's a big part of the equation! no one is refuting that!" to cover their asses! LOL
It would kinda` matter if he was a 14 year old kid in his moms basement! LOL   ;D

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #197 on: November 24, 2011, 05:25:59 AM »
It would kinda` matter if he was a 14 year old kid in his moms basement! LOL   ;D

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
cut me some slack bro  ;D... you know what i mean  ;)

Swlabr

« Reply #198 on: November 24, 2011, 05:26:35 AM »
It's not just gh15's gear info that helped the bodybuild community.. he showed us proper diet, proper training and he told us about the top chefs!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: November 24, 2011, 05:26:49 AM »
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
cut me some slack bro  ;D... you know what i mean  ;)
;D