Author Topic: Derek Anthony going to the gym. I love Getbig!  (Read 23465 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Derek Anthony going to the gym. I love Getbig!
« Reply #150 on: November 23, 2011, 10:12:48 AM »
Maybe the mob is smuggling synthol now ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #151 on: November 23, 2011, 10:17:53 AM »
 :(
a

newmom

« Reply #152 on: November 23, 2011, 10:34:27 AM »
who is this guy? and what's wrong with his traps,delts and biceps?

how much time do you have. Guy is a fucking mess

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #153 on: November 23, 2011, 10:44:50 AM »

http://www.derekanthony.com/beta/bio.html

DEREK ANTHONY'S BIOGRAPHY

The thrill of competition and the hard work and desire to constantly improve myself, mind, body and soul, has long been the focus that guides my life.

For as long as I can remember, my ambition to be the very best at whatever I attempted has always been ingrained in my being. Like many other boys growing up on Long Island, New York, my first goal, was to be the most outstanding baseball player in every league that I competed and to eventually become the most valuable player on the field of a professional baseball team.

This vision which I worked long and hard to obtain, started in little league at the age of six, and continued into my junior year in high school. That summer, I suffered an ankle injury which threatened my baseball career, however, I was determined to rehabilitate the ankle and get back on the field as my senior season approached.  As the ole saying goes, "everything happens for a reason.” At the time, little did I know that this injury was a foreshadowing sign, one which drove me to the gym for extensive rehabilitation workouts. The entire summer I was in the gym working out, not only the ankle injury but to strengthen my over-all body in general. As the long hours in the gym wore on, I noticed that my size and strength began to increase. At 17 years old the results were becoming more evident day by day. My love for the game of baseball began to drift as the love of the art of bodybuilding began to alter my dreams and give me a new goal in life..... To become a bodybuilder!

Bodybuilding fascinated me from the beginning. Watching and analyzing the muscles progress through the rigors of hard work, exercise, diet and recovery. The challenges of adding weight after weight to become, not only bigger, but proportionately defined and cut, increased my desire to become the best.
During the past three years, bodybuilding has become my central focus; eating, sleeping and dreaming of the art of bodybuilding with the ultimate dream of attaining my pro card. Now at 26 years old  ???, I can see my potential, but I also realize that I have a lot to learn. But with more a focused attitude and more hard work and discipline, I know the possibilities are endless.

Teaching has always interested me; sharing what I have learned with others.  So this may be my ultimate destination.  I have acquired three certificates in Personal Training and a four-year degree in Anatomy and Physiology with a minor in Health.
My love and desire for bodybuilding has completely engrossed my life.  The long hours that I put into training have reaped its benefits and totally been worth the struggles and effort.

Statistics
Birthday:    June 5, 1981
Height:    5 feet 10 inches
Weight:    240 lbs.
(shape maintained year-round)
Chest:    54 inches
Arms:    22 inches
Calves:    20 inches
Thighs:    29 inches
Waist:    32 inches
Home:    Long Island, New York

I would like to thank everyone who has given me their support and guidance helping me to obtain my website.  My mother and father (who I love and respect more than anything), my brothers, Dennis and Ryan, my sister-in-law Tracey, my goddaughter, the beautiful Alex, and my very good friends Michael LiPuma, Mark Mueller, Charles Moser CEO OF GAT, Dave Palumbo and Colette Nelson.  And I would like to dedicate this website in loving memory of my idol and friend, my grandfather, Tony Letterel.

The art of bodybuilding evolves everyday. Unfortunately, the world of
bodybuilding has still not yet reached the masses. I want to help anyone that has a dream; whether it is a dream like mine or one on a different scale. Bodybuilding is what you make it. You will only get out of it what you put into it. As I said, the sport is evolving and growing rapidly, as the amount of people in the world, striving each day to improve their health by exercising, increases.

I am currently 26 years of age  ??? :-\  with 7% body fat while maintaining a year round weight of 240 lbs.  I have combined my skills and knowledge as a personal trainer, a dietitian, supplement guru and competitive boxer, with the hope that these pieces will lend themselves to the complete puzzle.  ;D

Over the years I have cultivated my idols; such as Jay Cutler, Dave Palumbo, Arnold Schwarzenegger.  These individuals are the ultimate specimens that define bodybuilding as a way of life and I sincerely admire them.

Well I hope this brief introduction has given you some insight into my life. Basically, my philosophy about the sport can be summed up in following statements – Everybody is different. No two people are the same. It’s all in the eyes of the beholder…and the Art of Bodybuilding.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #154 on: November 23, 2011, 11:22:56 AM »
^^^ Ouch. I don't think you have to be a grammar Nazi to see how badly that copy is written. Yet another child left behind.    :-\

freakycalves20

• Getbig III
« Reply #155 on: November 23, 2011, 11:39:31 AM »
Thanks moron I need to have updated I'm 30 now. Thanks

http://www.derekanthony.com/beta/bio.html

DEREK ANTHONY'S BIOGRAPHY

The thrill of competition and the hard work and desire to constantly improve myself, mind, body and soul, has long been the focus that guides my life.

For as long as I can remember, my ambition to be the very best at whatever I attempted has always been ingrained in my being. Like many other boys growing up on Long Island, New York, my first goal, was to be the most outstanding baseball player in every league that I competed and to eventually become the most valuable player on the field of a professional baseball team.

This vision which I worked long and hard to obtain, started in little league at the age of six, and continued into my junior year in high school. That summer, I suffered an ankle injury which threatened my baseball career, however, I was determined to rehabilitate the ankle and get back on the field as my senior season approached.  As the ole saying goes, "everything happens for a reason.” At the time, little did I know that this injury was a foreshadowing sign, one which drove me to the gym for extensive rehabilitation workouts. The entire summer I was in the gym working out, not only the ankle injury but to strengthen my over-all body in general. As the long hours in the gym wore on, I noticed that my size and strength began to increase. At 17 years old the results were becoming more evident day by day. My love for the game of baseball began to drift as the love of the art of bodybuilding began to alter my dreams and give me a new goal in life..... To become a bodybuilder!

Bodybuilding fascinated me from the beginning. Watching and analyzing the muscles progress through the rigors of hard work, exercise, diet and recovery. The challenges of adding weight after weight to become, not only bigger, but proportionately defined and cut, increased my desire to become the best.
During the past three years, bodybuilding has become my central focus; eating, sleeping and dreaming of the art of bodybuilding with the ultimate dream of attaining my pro card. Now at 26 years old  ???, I can see my potential, but I also realize that I have a lot to learn. But with more a focused attitude and more hard work and discipline, I know the possibilities are endless.

Teaching has always interested me; sharing what I have learned with others.  So this may be my ultimate destination.  I have acquired three certificates in Personal Training and a four-year degree in Anatomy and Physiology with a minor in Health.
My love and desire for bodybuilding has completely engrossed my life.  The long hours that I put into training have reaped its benefits and totally been worth the struggles and effort.

Statistics
Birthday:    June 5, 1981
Height:    5 feet 10 inches
Weight:    240 lbs.
(shape maintained year-round)
Chest:    54 inches
Arms:    22 inches
Calves:    20 inches
Thighs:    29 inches
Waist:    32 inches
Home:    Long Island, New York

I would like to thank everyone who has given me their support and guidance helping me to obtain my website.  My mother and father (who I love and respect more than anything), my brothers, Dennis and Ryan, my sister-in-law Tracey, my goddaughter, the beautiful Alex, and my very good friends Michael LiPuma, Mark Mueller, Charles Moser CEO OF GAT, Dave Palumbo and Colette Nelson.  And I would like to dedicate this website in loving memory of my idol and friend, my grandfather, Tony Letterel.

The art of bodybuilding evolves everyday. Unfortunately, the world of
bodybuilding has still not yet reached the masses. I want to help anyone that has a dream; whether it is a dream like mine or one on a different scale. Bodybuilding is what you make it. You will only get out of it what you put into it. As I said, the sport is evolving and growing rapidly, as the amount of people in the world, striving each day to improve their health by exercising, increases.

I am currently 26 years of age  ??? :-\  with 7% body fat while maintaining a year round weight of 240 lbs.  I have combined my skills and knowledge as a personal trainer, a dietitian, supplement guru and competitive boxer, with the hope that these pieces will lend themselves to the complete puzzle.  ;D

Over the years I have cultivated my idols; such as Jay Cutler, Dave Palumbo, Arnold Schwarzenegger.  These individuals are the ultimate specimens that define bodybuilding as a way of life and I sincerely admire them.

Well I hope this brief introduction has given you some insight into my life. Basically, my philosophy about the sport can be summed up in following statements – Everybody is different. No two people are the same. It’s all in the eyes of the beholder…and the Art of Bodybuilding.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #156 on: November 23, 2011, 12:07:13 PM »
No way those stats are anywhere close to right, I mean just the other day on getbig he claimed 6' even and his bio says 5'10"....everyone knows you grow 2" from 28yo to 30yo...
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #157 on: November 23, 2011, 12:13:36 PM »
No way those stats are anywhere close to right, I mean just the other day on getbig he claimed 6' even and his bio says 5'10"....everyone knows you grow 2" from 28yo to 30yo...
LOL. I wanna know his 'competitive boxing' record, and under what organization(s)? I'm figuring soup kitchen line-up quarrels.   

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #158 on: November 23, 2011, 12:15:28 PM »
LOL. I wanna know his 'competitive boxing' record, and under what organization(s)? I'm figuring soup kitchen line-up quarrels.   
He couldn`t box produce!!  ;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #159 on: November 23, 2011, 12:16:52 PM »
He couldn`t box produce!!  ;D
Especially tomatoes?    ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #160 on: November 23, 2011, 12:18:09 PM »
Especially tomatoes?    ;D
He`s a tomato can!!

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #161 on: November 23, 2011, 12:52:58 PM »
Fuck, does this little hiv STAY POSITIVE bitch not lie about anything?

His height changes. His ethnicity changes. His job and financial status changes from crying about living in his brother's basement to living a life of luxury. He has three different explanations about the weeping sores on his arms. He's connected to the mob but doesn't even know what they call themselves.. and now his head looks like a balloon about to explode because he's natty...  ::)
O

io856

« Reply #162 on: November 23, 2011, 01:36:29 PM »
Fuck, does this little hiv STAY POSITIVE bitch not lie about anything?

His height changes. His ethnicity changes. His job and financial status changes from crying about living in his brother's basement to living a life of luxury. He has three different explanations about the weeping sores on his arms. He's connected to the mob but doesn't even know what they call themselves.. and now his head looks like a balloon about to explode because he's natty...  ::)
kaposi's sarcoma

LOL

That's a fat face.

getbig has given this guy a complex  :D

freakycalves20

• Getbig III
« Reply #163 on: November 23, 2011, 02:25:28 PM »
kaposi's sarcoma

LOL

getbig has given this guy a complex  :D
NO ONE HAS GIVEN ME A COMPLEX. JUST CAPITALIZING OF ALL YOUR HATE. FOR EVERY ONE HATER I GET 4 GOOD PEOPLE EMAILING ME ETC... SO SHUT THE FUCK UP!

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #164 on: November 23, 2011, 02:29:08 PM »
"Competitive boxer" lol

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #165 on: November 23, 2011, 02:32:02 PM »
NO ONE HAS GIVEN ME A COMPLEX. JUST CAPITALIZING OF ALL YOUR HATE. FOR EVERY ONE HATER I GET 4 GOOD PEOPLE EMAILING ME ETC... SO SHUT THE FUCK UP!
Says the guy who gets buried, here, under a landslide of righteous hatred for every post. Your Mom must slap you every time you walk in through the door.   ::)  

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #166 on: November 23, 2011, 02:41:22 PM »
Says the guy who gets buried, here, under a landslide of righteous hatred for every post. Your Mom must slap you every time you walk in through the door.   ::)  
;D

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #167 on: November 23, 2011, 02:57:28 PM »
04%?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: November 23, 2011, 04:26:09 PM »
04%?

his face and skull internals are 100% alone

doozejooze

• Getbig II
  • Get bit
« Reply #169 on: November 23, 2011, 04:52:52 PM »
Does he really have a degree in A & P? A four year bachelor's?
Rectum defendere!

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #170 on: November 23, 2011, 05:02:28 PM »

Same as his 22-inch arms....... ::)

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
T

io856

« Reply #172 on: November 23, 2011, 05:30:59 PM »
Oh boy.... here comes another lame ass bloated face video  ::)

You said 5 in the video... lol make up your mind... what the fuck are they text messaging you about anyway?

Notice the guys who are ballin and/or got good builds here don't make these dumbass vids Derek. Think XFACTOR, Spike and bigmikecox... Makes it look like you trying too hard to come off as something your are not. You don't need to tell us shit about having a good family and having fans...  ::) Just let that do its own talking...

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: November 23, 2011, 05:33:04 PM »
Derek doesn't have aids yet. 

Fixed it.

"1"

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #174 on: November 23, 2011, 05:41:44 PM »

WAit a minute..
Is this DA????
 Didn't recognize him w/ out a guy stuffing a single in his G-string.