Author Topic: Pillowtalk, what do you make of this  (Read 14014 times)

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
Re: Pillowtalk, what do you make of this
« Reply #100 on: December 07, 2011, 10:20:23 PM »
As I have mentioned previously, I am finally, for the past three years, on HRT. I say finally because my previous urologist wouldn't hear of me taking testosterone, even though it had been clearly established from lab work that I had low testosterone levels. I am on a little less then a gram a week, and wow what a huge difference it makes!

I also hate folks being dishonest about steroid use about as much as I hate that some folks are completely dishonest about their steroid abuse. I have benefited greatly from steroids over the years. Yet, I have never abused them. What puts me up on this soapbox is people who group the abusers along with the users. Back in my day, steroids with a doctor's prescription were legal. Today, at least in the U.S. one is hard pressed to ever find a doctor willing to prescribe steroids to anyone for whom it is not a life and death situation.

If it were not for my parent's doctor putting me on D-bol plus a test shot once a week when I was a sixteen year old very skinny twink, I think my life would have been very different and a lot worse than it turned out to be. BTW, my kidneys, my heart and my liver are just fine. I am way healthier than most men my age. So I am here to debunk the idea that steroids are all bad and that they will kill you.
You are lucky most people get 250mg every 21 days, usually a Sus. I have had a few clients here that have been diagnosed with Andro-pause & they get the same formulaic crap. I tell them to get blood work done every 21 days & see where the test level has reached. If the doc is being an obstruction I tell them to get a bunch of Enanthate from the pharmacy & teach their wife the method for Glute shots. I don't think Sus is the best product for Andro-pause, too fast & to slow - propionate = to fast, decanoate = way to slow. Enanthate has much better pharmacokinetics, smooth up & smooth taper down.

How did you manage to get Cyp & a dose of near a 1000mg EW?? This is most unusual for a Doc.

My organs are also fine (kidney & liver function all normal), but then I only drink alcohol every now & then, I consume 6 ltrs of water ED, & have only ever used moderate doses. My use is getting on for 15 years now, so I agree that all this nonsense about steroid's (Testosterone) killing you is utter crap, in fact it may well improve health in most male individuals over 40 if used properly. If you are however, taking 3gm EW with 25iu of slin ED &  12iu of GH ED plus some orals, etc....
Hello, you are now in the abuse territory & deserve everything that is in the post. You tell the average Joe, TV watcher, that moderate use will not kill you, & is actually beneficial in later life - you will get the Dog who has just been shown a card trick look

Is this a touch of the old Pillowtalk comming out? Now I think I get it. It wasn't so much fun when I was the one on receiving end of your wrath though. --Just saying.
That is not what I would call the old PT, it never leaves. He had plenty of chances to STFU, he chose not to take them. He should have committed to the premise he was endorsing & laid out a counter argument. This however, was beyond him intellectually. So he continued in the normal fashion that one would expect from an emotional/intellectual, retard = "I will kick your fucking head in" - sure you will Gloria, sure you will.

Personally, I think you are getting yourself in over your head....but then I am glad it is your head and not mine.
Yes he is Prime, & if he ever finds himself in Mumbai / let's me know he has hit town (pillowtalk2008@gmail.com) he will find out just how fucking over his head he has gotten himself. Silly little squaddie learns how to fire an SA80 MKII & spends some time in theater (no doubt), so now he is indestructible. Mumbai is NOT Europe, we have a whole different set of rules over here (0 rules of engagement). & it can be a VERY dangerous place for lippy little kunts. YOU WILL GET FLAT OUT KILLED, no joke.

Damn! I hope you and I are good Pillowtalk...talk about owning someone, you just did this big time. I feel like I'm in high school all over again only now I'm running with the big dogs. Do not tell me I am not because you will crush me. I am having so much fun.
We are good!! GetBIG as all about fun & games, I am truly glad that you are getting yours.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: December 08, 2011, 12:05:08 AM »

How did you manage to get Cyp & a dose of near a 1000mg EW?? This is most unusual for a Doc.

My mistake, I am not injecting a gram a week; I inject 150-170 mg a week. My insurance allows a three month supply of testosterone Cypionate which is packaged in a 10,000 ml or 2,000 mg vial. Originally, my doctor prescribed 100 mg a week. When I first switched to test cyp, I was getting 300 mg every three weeks at the doctor's office. It was my decision to self inject and my doctor agreed.

In addition to the testosterone injections, I had a good supply of Androgel left over from when I switched to an injectable which I would apply on forth and fifth day following the testosterone injections. I am just about out of the Androgel now. So time will tell if not adding this makes much difference.

Prior to being on testosterone, the labs indicated my total testosterone was in just about 300. Since being on TRT, my labs show my total testosterone to range between 700 and 1,000. I just did labs yesterday in preparation for a visit with my urologist next week.

On my own, I inject HCG on each of the two days preceding my test injection. I also take a small dose of Arimidex every other day as an estrogen inhibitor. So far this regimen has been fairly successful.

I have considered purchasing additional test cyp online and upping my dose just to see if it makes much difference. Not to get crazy or anything but I considered maybe doubling the dose by injecting twice a week. However, I have not ventured there yet.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #102 on: December 08, 2011, 12:57:05 AM »
???

One on left = man ?

This bitch needs a dental plan

newmom

« Reply #103 on: December 08, 2011, 07:51:24 AM »
This bitch needs a dental plan

the hell you been

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #104 on: December 08, 2011, 11:20:35 AM »
When I get home ill pull up my booknarks with data. I think the government can fuck all lately. Lying cu n t s
yes, the government is poisoning you.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #105 on: December 08, 2011, 01:28:46 PM »
the hell you been

I been here just lurking.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #106 on: December 08, 2011, 09:30:56 PM »
I was a British Soldier and i am proud of it. You are a little shit. write to me and i swear by god i will do you.
POST TRAUMATIC STRESS GETBIG MELTDOWN HA HA  ;D
V

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #107 on: December 09, 2011, 03:20:00 AM »

yes, the government is poisoning you.
Tay-tay, did you ever wonder why your skin always look so rank?? & why does your hair always look lie it is larking in amino-acids, in fact, why do you look generally unwell  ???

POST TRAUMATIC STRESS GETBIG MELTDOWN HA HA  ;D
I was thinking the same thing = major toys out of pram session  ::) he got cornered talking shit about something he knew fuck all about (I geuss he figured everyone who posts here for as retarded as he is) then he went into a major melt-down, funny as fuck to watch  (& provoke);D

PT
Growth/noob loves me

newmom

« Reply #108 on: December 09, 2011, 07:39:47 AM »
no the government would never do that. Big money in healthy Americans, Fucking slack jawed mudda fookers