Author Topic: Pillowtalk, what do you make of this  (Read 14011 times)

newmom

Pillowtalk, what do you make of this
« on: November 22, 2011, 02:05:17 PM »
http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/11/22/8952917-parents-of-adolf-hitler-campbell-lose-custody-of-newborn-hons

A New Jersey couple who lost custody of their first three kids after giving them Nazi-inspired names has been denied the right to take home their fourth child, a newborn boy they named Hons.
Heath and Deborah Campbell's other children - Adolf Hitler Campbell, JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell and Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie Campbell - are in foster care. On Monday, the Campbells went to family court in their hometown of Flemington, N.J,. in a bid to regain custody of Hons, who they say was taken from them by state child welfare officials hours after Deborah gave birth on Thursday, reported myfoxphilly.com.
Hons is still in the hospital, but the couple has been barred from seeing the baby, they told FOX. Heath Campbell said police came into the nursery and took Hons without a court order.
“They kidnapped my kid,” Campbell said. “I’ve been sleeping with his little blanket from the hospital.”
The state took custody of the couple’s other children nearly two years ago, saying there were in danger because of previous violence in the Campbell home, The Associated Press has reported. The Campbells have been fighting to get their children back ever since, claiming the violence charges are fabricated. It wasn't clear whether the latest court hearing involved all of the children or just the newborn.
The Campbells came into the spotlight in 2009 when a supermarket refused to ice a birthday cake for their now 4-year-old son Adolf Hitler.
Heath Campbell defended the children's names and told myfoxphilly.com on Monday that his reverend approved of him naming his new son Hons.
The Campbells have denied that they are neo-Nazis.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: Pillowtalk, what do you make of this
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2011, 02:08:48 PM »
http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/11/22/8952917-parents-of-adolf-hitler-campbell-lose-custody-of-newborn-hons

A New Jersey couple who lost custody of their first three kids after giving them Nazi-inspired names has been denied the right to take home their fourth child, a newborn boy they named Hons.
Heath and Deborah Campbell's other children - Adolf Hitler Campbell, JoyceLynn Caucasian Nation Campbell and Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie Campbell - are in foster care. On Monday, the Campbells went to family court in their hometown of Flemington, N.J,. in a bid to regain custody of Hons, who they say was taken from them by state child welfare officials hours after Deborah gave birth on Thursday, reported myfoxphilly.com.
Hons is still in the hospital, but the couple has been barred from seeing the baby, they told FOX. Heath Campbell said police came into the nursery and took Hons without a court order.
“They kidnapped my kid,” Campbell said. “I’ve been sleeping with his little blanket from the hospital.”
The state took custody of the couple’s other children nearly two years ago, saying there were in danger because of previous violence in the Campbell home, The Associated Press has reported. The Campbells have been fighting to get their children back ever since, claiming the violence charges are fabricated. It wasn't clear whether the latest court hearing involved all of the children or just the newborn.
The Campbells came into the spotlight in 2009 when a supermarket refused to ice a birthday cake for their now 4-year-old son Adolf Hitler.
Heath Campbell defended the children's names and told myfoxphilly.com on Monday that his reverend approved of him naming his new son Hons.

i personally think its bullshit. they should sue the state after this. They cant take a baby on the grounds of its name. Because where would it stop.

newmom

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2011, 02:14:14 PM »
yup yup Mal I agree. Let me ask you this, would you let your kids be friends with someone with Neo Nazi names?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2011, 02:18:03 PM »
yup yup Mal I agree. Let me ask you this, would you let your kids be friends with someone with Neo Nazi names?

depends.. if their parents were teaching them neo nazi stuff.. hell yes..because my kids would just prove them wrong.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2011, 02:30:58 PM »
Pillowtalk...

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2011, 04:15:38 PM »
This is bullshit. Freedom of speech or not - this so so sucks.
I bet if the children were named after Stalin nothing would have happened.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2011, 09:52:48 PM »

Heath and Deborah Campbell's other children - Adolf Hitler Campbell, JoyceLynn Caucasian Nation Campbell and Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie Campbell - are in foster care. On Monday, the Campbells went to family court in their hometown of Flemington, N.J,. in a bid to regain custody of Hons, who they say was taken from them by state child welfare officials hours after Deborah gave birth on Thursday, reported myfoxphilly.com.

Hang on Dee, You neglected to mention that the Campbell's are devoid of a male figure in the house, & are in fact lesbians.
Unless I need to get my prescription checked (in my lenses) they are both WOMEN.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2011, 09:58:05 PM »
Pillowtalk...

Yes, yes, very clever. You found a film title that is the same as my used name.
Did you write home to mommy?? I would have  ::)

PT (Pillowtalk)
Growth/noob loves me

newmom

« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2011, 03:09:40 AM »
Hang on Dee, You neglected to mention that the Campbell's are devoid of a male figure in the house, & are in fact lesbians.
Unless I need to get my prescription checked (in my lenses) they are both WOMEN.

PT

I don't see why that would be an issue. Same sex parents can be as loving as hetro parents, IMO.

Another question that opened my eyes during my trip to california is Chemtrails. I'm sure a lot of people are aware of  Chemtrails but curious what do you think about them?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2011, 05:19:54 AM »
I don't see why that would be an issue. Same sex parents can be as loving as hetro parents, IMO.

Another question that opened my eyes during my trip to california is Chemtrails. I'm sure a lot of people are aware of  Chemtrails but curious what do you think about them?

Is that what chaos calls it when he cuts one on a log walk and keeps going?

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2011, 06:40:01 AM »
Seems like the "facts" are different in the two stories (not sure which one is more accurate) but according to this the kids were all taken from their custody because the father (?) is violent in the home.

New Jersey Parents Who Named Child 'Adolf Hitler' Lose Custody of Newborn
Published November 19, 2011

TRENTON, N.J. –  A New Jersey couple who gave their three children Nazi-inspired names -- including "Adolf Hitler" -- said the state has taken custody of their newborn.

The Express-Times reported late Friday that Deborah Campbell gave birth Thursday to a son named Hons Campbell.

She and her husband Heath Campbell, of Holland Township, N.J., made news in 2008 when a supermarket refused to inscribe a birthday cake with the words "Happy Birthday Adolf Hitler."

Adolf Hitler Campbell and his sisters Joyce Lynn Caucasian Nation Campbell and Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie Campbell were removed from the custody of Heath and Deborah Campbell by the Division of Youth and Family Services (DYFS) in January 2009. The young children have been in foster care since.

According to the report, Deborah Campbell said the doctor who delivered Hons called DYFS, and officials accompanied by police officers arrived at the hospital to take the newborn into custody about 17 hours after his birth.

The couple claimed DYFS officials gave no reason for taking the baby and had no court order to do so.

"It's basically a kidnapping, but they use different terms," said Heath Campbell.

A spokesperson for DYFS said she was legally prohibited from commenting on the case.

A panel of three appellate judges ruled in August 2010 that the DYFS was correct in removing the three children from the Campbells' custody because Heath Campbell was "a risk of harm to his children" and Deborah Campbell's "denials of her husband's history of violence also made her a risk of harm to the children," according to The Star-Ledger.

------

If the only reason they were removed is because they were given these names...well that is wrong imo.  But giving these kids these names speaks to a type of neglect imo in that they seem uncaring knowing these names will cause the kids problems in the future.  If they don't realize the kids (esp. Adolf Hitler if he goes by that) will have problems, they are naive.  

But both articles mention violence on the part of Heath as an issue in this situation.
R

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2011, 09:56:28 AM »

Another question that opened my eyes during my trip to california is Chemtrails. I'm sure a lot of people are aware of  Chemtrails but curious what do you think about them?

I know this, I was taking the Micheal.

My honest opinion is that these idiots do not deserve kids. Not in the word we live in today the don't, freedom of speech/though?? fuck right off.......
If you think that you are going to live in a country run by Zionist jews, & call you kid "Adolf Hitler" (if your second name was Hitler & not Campbell, you might stand a chance) & get away with it. Well, you deserve to have your kids taken off you/people make up lies about you.

They were asking for trouble, & they got it, simple. & ignorance is no excuse, if you do not have a handle on your surroundings you are ASLEEP AT THE WHEEL, end of argument.

Chemtrails?? don't know much about them. Looked briefly at what was being said, not enough evidence to warrant further examination IMO.
Yeah, they stay in the sky longer than normal vapour trails, I get it. Other than that, nah.
As for them being used to spread viruses like Morgelons, sure I would not be shocked, but how about you show me some data??
I shall then proceed to sit up & take a sip of coffee.

Why, what is your opinion of this phenomenam Dee??

PT
Growth/noob loves me

newmom

« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2011, 04:59:46 PM »
When I get home ill pull up my booknarks with data. I think the government can fuck all lately. Lying cu n t s

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2011, 05:06:05 PM »
Whats wrong with the name Adolf? I am truly convinced the worlds troubles are caused by do-gooders interfering.  Do-gooders create more disharmony and unrest than evil people.  FACT
V

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2011, 05:41:31 PM »
Naming your kid that is a form of abuse I think....you would be contributing to this child being heaped with so much ridicule and scorn..he would become an outcast in society and NO ONE would hire him with that name..thats just a fact

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2011, 06:15:26 PM »
Naming your kid that is a form of abuse I think....you would be contributing to this child being heaped with so much ridicule and scorn..he would become an outcast in society and NO ONE would hire him with that name..that's just a fact
I hire people all the time, and I don't care what their name is - all I care about, is can they do the Job.  Kids are objects of ridicule and scorn regardless of their name, and once the child is of age, he can change his name by deed poll if they choose.  Not everybody hated Hitler, and it is a form of bias to influence people and their choice of children's names, just another civil liberty do-gooders think we could do without.  Being AN outcast in this schizophrenic society is more than likely a good thing, as Outcasts probably have a more balanced and objective view of the idiocy that is our current society.
V

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2011, 04:26:46 AM »
When I get home ill pull up my booknarks with data. I think the government can fuck all lately. Lying cu n t s

You have a look in your book marks & tell me what you find, I am interested to hear.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

newmom

« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2011, 05:35:24 AM »
You have a look in your book marks & tell me what you find, I am interested to hear.

PT

I started a thread about it

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2011, 07:25:13 PM »

PT
???

One on left = man ?

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2011, 08:17:51 PM »
???

One on left = man ?

That may well be the case, but if it is that is one of the weakest jaw lines I have seen.
No shaving evidence, probably on oestrogen therapy.
Look at the female on the right, bottom of the range if ever I saw it.
PT
Growth/noob loves me

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2011, 12:46:14 PM »
I ownder if they would do that if the kid was named Malcolm X chaka zulu nation jones mumbai walala click click.  If not, then they are racists.

newmom

« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2011, 03:36:04 PM »
I ownder if they would do that if the kid was named Malcolm X chaka zulu nation jones mumbai walala click click.  If not, then they are racists.

ownder? is that some southern thing?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2011, 03:37:45 PM »

don't be an idiot....how can you compare Malcolm X to Hitler?????????????????????????????????????????????

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2011, 03:41:45 AM »
don't be an idiot....how can you compare Malcolm X to Hitler?????????????????????????????????????????????
Yeah, although Malcolm preached racism, black supremacy, antisemitism, and violence - Hitler actually got his nation to buy it and kill millions of people.  So in terms of greater evildoers - Malcolm isn't in Hitlers league
V

w8m8

« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2011, 07:12:47 AM »
Seems like the "facts" are different in the two stories (not sure which one is more accurate) but according to this the kids were all taken from their custody because the father (?) is violent in the home.

New Jersey Parents Who Named Child 'Adolf Hitler' Lose Custody of Newborn
Published November 19, 2011

TRENTON, N.J. –  A New Jersey couple who gave their three children Nazi-inspired names -- including "Adolf Hitler" -- said the state has taken custody of their newborn.

The Express-Times reported late Friday that Deborah Campbell gave birth Thursday to a son named Hons Campbell.

She and her husband Heath Campbell, of Holland Township, N.J., made news in 2008 when a supermarket refused to inscribe a birthday cake with the words "Happy Birthday Adolf Hitler."

Adolf Hitler Campbell and his sisters Joyce Lynn Caucasian Nation Campbell and Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie Campbell were removed from the custody of Heath and Deborah Campbell by the Division of Youth and Family Services (DYFS) in January 2009. The young children have been in foster care since.

According to the report, Deborah Campbell said the doctor who delivered Hons called DYFS, and officials accompanied by police officers arrived at the hospital to take the newborn into custody about 17 hours after his birth.

The couple claimed DYFS officials gave no reason for taking the baby and had no court order to do so.

"It's basically a kidnapping, but they use different terms," said Heath Campbell.

A spokesperson for DYFS said she was legally prohibited from commenting on the case.

A panel of three appellate judges ruled in August 2010 that the DYFS was correct in removing the three children from the Campbells' custody because Heath Campbell was "a risk of harm to his children" and Deborah Campbell's "denials of her husband's history of violence also made her a risk of harm to the children," according to The Star-Ledger.

------

If the only reason they were removed is because they were given these names...well that is wrong imo.  But giving these kids these names speaks to a type of neglect imo in that they seem uncaring knowing these names will cause the kids problems in the future.  If they don't realize the kids (esp. Adolf Hitler if he goes by that) will have problems, they are naive.  

But both articles mention violence on the part of Heath as an issue in this situation.

they get children removed from them and then carry on making another .. giving them names that were intended to be "noticed" was a decision they made without any consideration for anything but themselves

selfish ugly stupid people shouldn't breed