Author Topic: How do you feel about Tim Tebow's Jesus pushing?  (Read 12131 times)

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
Re: How do you feel about Tim Tebow's Jesus pushing?
« Reply #50 on: November 22, 2011, 08:36:02 PM »

It's cool to thank god nothing wrong with that.

L.L

« Reply #51 on: November 22, 2011, 08:38:27 PM »
I hate it.

Jesus died for your black ass one day.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #52 on: November 22, 2011, 08:38:37 PM »
im not absolutely 100 percent sure he walks the walk because you can NEVER be sure about anyone but this kid goes on missionary trips and helps poor people around the world in his offseason and generally lives a pretty clean life and it intimidates people, people dont want to believe that a guy with so much could be so giving.
Agreed

Salvatore Martinez

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: November 22, 2011, 08:41:16 PM »
I hate it.
no, you hate it for the same reason why your "bruthas" Benny Blanco and GangstaLean hate it, because hes a big strong fast athletic WHITE guy and you apes can never fathom a white guy beating you at what you believe is your own game.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #54 on: November 22, 2011, 08:45:25 PM »
All the stupid shit we have being crammed down our throat on a daily basis because of tv and the media is pure disgusting. Seeing a grateful guy praising Jesus Christ for his blessing should be the least of your concerns.

Yev33

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: November 22, 2011, 08:46:29 PM »
Out of all the on-court/on-field antics that athletes choose to do people bitch about Tebow?
Shawn Kemp used to grab his nuts whenever he dunked on someone.
Thirty years ago no one would have blinked an eye to what Tebow does, all of this PC bullshit is ruining this country.  Scratch that, it's ruining  the world.

Salvatore Martinez

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: November 22, 2011, 08:47:30 PM »
All the stupid shit we have being crammed down our throat on a daily basis because of tv and the media is pure disgusting. Seeing a grateful guy praising Jesus Christ for his blessing should be the least of your concerns.
youre right but honstly i think he just sits back and laughs at it and hes laughing more today since the Broncos waived Kyle Orton so it looks like the job is Tebow's to lose.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: November 22, 2011, 08:49:29 PM »
Out of all the on-court/on-field antics that athletes choose to do people bitch about Tebow?
Shawn Kemp used to grab his nuts whenever he dunked on someone.
Thirty years ago no one would have blinked an eye to what Tebow does, all of this PC bullshit is ruining this country.  Scratch that, it's ruining  the world.
It's real simple:  Tebow is a Christian and it's extremely popular to hate Christians right now.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #58 on: November 22, 2011, 08:52:38 PM »
The Tebow hate boils down to jealousy. He's already accomplished a lot in his life and it destroys people to see that there's someone living their life how they want to and being successful at it. His devotion to his religion just gives people a means of attacking him without admitting that fact.

You'll never find his teammates complaining. He won over people at Florida and his Broncos teammates love him, too.

And the guy was awesome to watch at Florida. He fully lived up to his claim that we wouldn't see someone play harder than him after Florida dropped that game to Ole Miss.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: November 22, 2011, 09:12:18 PM »
Christianity is part of what has brought America down, not moving into the 21st century wise with technology and medicine, also the Jews have had a big hand in bringing down America.

TEAM Nasser

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: November 22, 2011, 09:15:32 PM »
I hate it.
imho.....tim doesn't push it.....he is a class act....and a fine role model.....a true winner.....say what you will....the guy is an all around good guy.....i am tired of people who attack the guy for being religious....is the guy doing anything wrong?

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: November 22, 2011, 09:15:50 PM »
So full term babies not yet born aren't alive?  Just wanna gauge your opinion.

They aren't humans until they are born.  You are trying to make it sound like there is a human with right inside the belly, LOL no there isn't it can be aborted because it is not human yet, it is still developing till it get's born.  Abortion is great for woman and men.

TEAM Nasser

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #62 on: November 23, 2011, 12:23:14 AM »
no, you hate it for the same reason why your "bruthas" Benny Blanco and GangstaLean hate it, because hes a big strong fast athletic WHITE guy and you apes can never fathom a white guy beating you at what you believe is your own game.
Stop putting me and all the "brothas" in one category...we are not monolithic...
I don't hate on Tim nor his religion...
I think they hype him up, just like did with Peyton. Other than that he is a good player.

You make giant assumptions with no basis.

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #63 on: November 23, 2011, 12:27:34 AM »

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: November 23, 2011, 11:14:58 AM »
Christianity is part of what has brought America down, not moving into the 21st century wise with technology and medicine, also the Jews have had a big hand in bringing down America.

What exactly are you referring to?  Christians were responsible for establishing some of the earliest hospitals and employing the latest science and technology in doing so.  Christian organizations contribute way more towards research and development and other charitable associations than any atheist group.  Snakehandlers and those that only rely on prayer for healing are a very minor, minor part of the population.  

Salvatore Martinez

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: November 23, 2011, 11:18:03 AM »
Stop putting me and all the "brothas" in one category...we are not monolithic...
I don't hate on Tim nor his religion...
I think they hype him up, just like did with Peyton. Other than that he is a good player.

You make giant assumptions with no basis.
they hype Michael Vick too and he hasnt accomplished jack shit next to Peyton and is probably comparable in achievement to Tebow and i never hear you calling him out, face it youre a racist.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: November 23, 2011, 11:18:12 AM »
They aren't humans until they are born.  You are trying to make it sound like there is a human with right inside the belly, LOL no there isn't it can be aborted because it is not human yet, it is still developing till it get's born.  Abortion is great for woman and men.

One more time, just so I'm clear, you're suggesting that a full-term baby not yet delivered/born is not a living, human being?  And further, that it's appropriate to abort that full-term, undelivered baby?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #67 on: November 23, 2011, 11:23:37 AM »
What exactly are you referring to?  Christians were responsible for establishing some of the earliest hospitals and employing the latest science and technology in doing so.  Christian organizations contribute way more towards research and development and other charitable associations than any atheist group.  Snakehandlers and those that only rely on prayer for healing are a very minor, minor part of the population.  

MOS, the guy is just a complete troll.  i think he is that jtsunami guy. 

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #68 on: November 23, 2011, 11:25:18 AM »

Tear drop quads on Timmy  

Salvatore Martinez

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: November 23, 2011, 11:27:39 AM »
dude is fucking intense, tell me who else youd rather go into a street fight with on a Sunday afternoon than him, he makes Michael Vick look like a skinny black nerd.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #70 on: November 23, 2011, 11:30:37 AM »
not the greatest QB, but the dude is a winner.  I don't care if he chooses to talk about Jesus, good for him.  He isn't rude or obnoxious about the preaching, so it's cool.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #71 on: November 23, 2011, 11:31:02 AM »
95 yrd drive

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #72 on: November 23, 2011, 11:31:43 AM »
It IS JTsunami, that's why I want him gone.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #73 on: November 23, 2011, 11:40:20 AM »
The Tebow hate boils down to jealousy. He's already accomplished a lot in his life and it destroys people to see that there's someone living their life how they want to and being successful at it. His devotion to his religion just gives people a means of attacking him without admitting that fact.

You'll never find his teammates complaining. He won over people at Florida and his Broncos teammates love him, too.

And the guy was awesome to watch at Florida. He fully lived up to his claim that we wouldn't see someone play harder than him after Florida dropped that game to Ole Miss.
I don`t have a clue who he is, yet I hate him.  How do you like that?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #74 on: November 23, 2011, 11:40:40 AM »
arent you the guy
with a thousands
of pages long thread
arguing over your belief
that one thong warrior
is prettier than
another thong warrior
pot
kettle

Not even close , my opinion was on the subject at hand , Tebows isn't related to football , there is NO need to mention his personal beliefs in football game , he gets paid to football

You wanna believe in that silly religion knock yourself out , go to chuch , when you open your mouth in public and praise an imaginary father figure in the sky for beating another team in football then don't be surprised if people mock you or your silly religion.