Author Topic: How do you feel about Tim Tebow's Jesus pushing?  (Read 12144 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: How do you feel about Tim Tebow's Jesus pushing?
« Reply #75 on: November 23, 2011, 11:50:53 AM »
Here's the thing, it's only socially acceptable to express an opinion about religion if you don't engage in religion.  Participate in religion and express an opinion about it and your immediately deemed as "forcing your beliefs on others".

The shoe was on the other foot for a very long time , unbelievers didn't utter a word about their lack there of or others peoples beliefs for a very good reason

We now live in a time & place where I can and will mock your dumb beliefs without any fear of reprisals

And believers have a long , long , LONG history of forcing their beliefs on nonbelievers it's nothing new , back then it could be done with force , now that's not much of an option anymore , now you're trying through policy , teaching creationism in public schools , overturning roe-v-wade , opposing  stem-cell research , etc , etc , etc

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #76 on: November 23, 2011, 11:55:13 AM »
Not even close , my opinion was on the subject at hand , Tebows isn't related to football , there is NO need to mention his personal beliefs in football game , he gets paid to football

You wanna believe in that silly religion knock yourself out , go to chuch , when you open your mouth in public and praise an imaginary father figure in the sky for beating another team in football then don't be surprised if people mock you or your silly religion.

Can we mention that he is an ipso facto homosexual because of his chosen profession?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #77 on: November 23, 2011, 12:03:07 PM »
Can we mention that he is an ipso facto homosexual because of his chosen profession?

That can't be , he's a Christian and Leviticus strictly forbids homosexuality  :-\

another example of Christians forcing their religion on the rest if us , protesting gay marriage  ::) mind our own fucking business 

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #78 on: November 23, 2011, 03:00:21 PM »
The shoe was on the other foot for a very long time , unbelievers didn't utter a word about their lack there of or others peoples beliefs for a very good reason

We now live in a time & place where I can and will mock your dumb beliefs without any fear of reprisals

And believers have a long , long , LONG history of forcing their beliefs on nonbelievers it's nothing new , back then it could be done with force , now that's not much of an option anymore , now you're trying through policy , teaching creationism in public schools , overturning roe-v-wade , opposing  stem-cell research , etc , etc , etc

And how many examples of non-Christian oppression does history record LOL?  We can go back and forth on the historical accuracy and inaccuracy surrounding the actions of Christians and non-Christians alike, but the fact remains that neither I nor the vast majority of today's church supports the misguided actions of prior generations of Christians.  Nor do I support the tyranny of non-Christian entities throughout history that have destroyed the lives of countless numbers.  You've suggested that today's society is one of civility in which the advancement of one's agenda is accomplished through far less brutal tactics (ex: political channels).  Certainly we have pockets/sects/cults of misguided individuals today, but those bad apples don't speak for the majority.  Tell me this ND, which church group....which Christian sect is trying to forceably change your life?  The fact is none of them are forcing change in your life.  I'd wager that the only genuine contact with Christians you come across in you day to day occurs while flipping through cable channels and even then it last for seconds unless you choose to watch. You're just lashing out anonymously behind a computer screen because as you said you now can without any fear of reprisal....not very civil behavior (it's actually leans towards cowardice).  Now, let's be very clear, you wouldn't say one hostile word to me face to face...and that isn't some pompous tough guy line either.....you just wouldn't.  Conversation would be polite regardless of disagreement.  You wouldn't spew venom.....only with the security of net does your true self come out.  If I met you in person I would openly share my beliefs, but I wouldn't beat your over the head with a bible.  I wouldn't tell you what bad person you are or judge your life....I'd share with you the love of God and how it's changed my life.  You could then accept or deny it, but you wouldn't feel a need to attack.  If you have a legitimate gripe with a Christian or group of Christians that directly impacted your life share that with me, privately if you prefer.         

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #80 on: November 23, 2011, 06:06:04 PM »
Joe Namath wept.    ::)

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #81 on: November 23, 2011, 06:06:49 PM »
I wanna kiss you

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: November 23, 2011, 06:15:02 PM »
http://stacktv.stack.com/Football/Tim-Tebow-Workout/Tim-Tebows-NFL-OffSeason-Workout-Overview.html
That is one of the gayest training montages I have ever seen.  All of those weird exercises that only serve to jangle his balls for the trainer to oogle over. GAY GAY GAY.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: November 23, 2011, 06:18:11 PM »
 ???

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #86 on: November 23, 2011, 06:24:14 PM »
I hate it.
hes not pushing anything, he sticking to his guns. there is nothing wrong with that. if he was a muslim pushing that shit then people would be ok with it but since he is christian everyone gonna talk shit.

how can you fault the guy, really?

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: November 23, 2011, 06:25:28 PM »
Tim Tebow is awesome.  I doubt he is hated for his public displays of religion, but rather he is a huge fan favorite who is winning....the hate is coming from the numerous critics that are everywhere, who believe there is only one way to play QB in order to win.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #88 on: November 23, 2011, 06:27:17 PM »
I hate it.
its not just Tim, look at all the players that were praying after the game. they believe too.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #89 on: November 23, 2011, 08:16:43 PM »
I hate it.
This topic is another example of how your life has deteriorated. Almost feeling sorry for you, almost.
T

Salvatore Martinez

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #90 on: November 23, 2011, 08:29:57 PM »
This topic is another example of how your life has deteriorated. Almost feeling sorry for you, almost.
think about it, wouldnt you be jealous and angry too if this was you?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #91 on: November 23, 2011, 08:31:33 PM »
Hail Satan!
a

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: November 23, 2011, 08:44:26 PM »
think about it, wouldnt you be jealous and angry too if this was you?
Unemployed, fat, divorced, wife sucked another mans cock and he stayed with her, trannyfucker/prostitute fucker, basement dweller, drug addicted, hell yes i'd be jealous and angry if that was me. Here's a classic pose with bong.
T

Salvatore Martinez

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #93 on: November 23, 2011, 08:46:44 PM »
Unemployed, fat, divorced, wife sucked another mans cock and he stayed with her, trannyfucker/prostitute fucker, basement dweller, drug addicted, hell yes i'd be jealous and angry if that was me. Here's a classic pose with bong.
lmao, what a fat fucking loser, how can you wear a Powerhouse gym tank top with a 50 inch waist, nice 25 dollar a night Las Vegas crackhead motel room bathroom too.

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: November 23, 2011, 08:49:33 PM »
Wiggins curious pose.
T

Salvatore Martinez

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #95 on: November 23, 2011, 08:52:57 PM »
Wiggins curious pose.
looks like the face he makes when his $186.72 unemployment check isnt in the mail as expected.

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: November 23, 2011, 08:56:16 PM »
looks like the face he makes when his $186.72 unemployment check isnt in the mail as expected.
;D
T

Salvatore Martinez

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #97 on: November 23, 2011, 08:58:21 PM »
;D
do you have the picture where hes wearing a white polo shirt and is REALLY fat, i mean like fatter than normal, like 300 pounds?

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: November 23, 2011, 09:03:22 PM »
do you have the picture where hes wearing a white polo shirt and is REALLY fat, i mean like fatter than normal, like 300 pounds?
I don't, I know the one your referring to. Guy is/was obese. Now he's on a cycle with his last five dollars of savings and he's going to "show" getbig was a beast he is. Six months from now, off the drugs, he'll be looking like a pile of shit once again.
T

Salvatore Martinez

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #99 on: November 23, 2011, 09:05:59 PM »
I don't, I know the one your referring to. Guy is/was obese. Now he's on a cycle with his last five dollars of savings and he's going to "show" getbig was a beast he is. Six months from now, off the drugs, he'll be looking like a pile of shit once again.
lol, what a fucking pile of shit he is. ;D