Author Topic: "We are not hiring until Obama is gone"- Bout Damn Time - Semper Fi!!!  (Read 4117 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: "We are not hiring until Obama is gone"- Bout Damn Time - Semper Fi!!!
« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2011, 06:18:46 PM »
So small businesses are willing to halt expansion and production JUST to spite the President... That seems rather stupid don't you think?

I know tons of small businesses who are expanding right now... I'm actually assisting one and am deeply involved, so you'll have to forgive me for thinking that it's simple retardation to NOT grow / hire / expand, when you have the ability to, just because the President is a black guy who you don't like.

another thing GMAFB about Obama being black.  That is probably the only good thing about him.   His policies suck, his appointments suck, his admn is corrupt, and he is not a leader.   

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2011, 06:21:47 PM »
another thing GMAFB about Obama being black.  That is probably the only good thing about him.   His policies suck, his appointments suck, his admn is corrupt, and he is not a leader.   

I'm not saying "you" as "you"... I'm using it in a general sense. "You" not hiring because "you" don't like he's black in relation to the guy who says he's not hiring.

Not "YOU" 33333333386 to the 2nd power. ;D

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2011, 06:24:06 PM »
well, tbh, in NYS we have additional factors as well.   the local taxes and costs are skyrocketing.   In my building, we just got out oil budget and OMFG.     We have 74 units and every owner is getting an assessment for 485 dollars just for this year on top of everything.   

Fair or not - everyone is blaming the govt. 

I do understand... and believe me... I'm not saying that Obama and ALL government... Left and Right... Don't have some blame for a lot of the shit that's fucked up... I do agree that we are hiring less managers and "making due" to offset the healthcare requirements as well as saving some extra cash because the right wingers love to put me in the slammer for driving too fast and I need good attorneys, but none the less, we still are expanding because that's what we want to do... we want to get paid and to do that, we need to grow.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2011, 06:25:10 PM »
Threatening not to hire people is a little different than a school owner calling the RBI saying he has Muslims who don't care about landing or taking off no?  

What I wrote -- and you obviously didn't read -- was we don't know what the person who called in the 'tip' actually said to trigger the investigation.

See, I say you didn't read, because you've told us about how you read Saul Alinksy, Sun Tzu and Machiavelli, so you are clearly a very smart fellow and probably a member of the Prometheus society!

I read all of Saul Alinsky books and know what these thugs are doing.   I read sun tzu, I read Machiavelli, I know what these thugs are up to.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2011, 06:25:17 PM »
I do understand... and believe me... I'm not saying that Obama and ALL government... Left and Right... Don't have some blame for a lot of the shit that's fucked up... I do agree that we are hiring less managers and "making due" to offset the healthcare requirements as well as saving some extra cash because the right wingers love to put me in the slammer for driving too fast and I need good attorneys, but none the less, we still are expanding because that's what we want to do... we want to get paid and to do that, we need to grow.

http://www.11alive.com/comments/214228/3/Company-Policy-We-are-not-hiring-until-Obama-is-gone?fb_comment_id=fbc_10150423096993913_19877416_10150424389228913#f1f82fdd0

Many posters are confirming my point.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2011, 06:26:05 PM »
What I wrote -- and you obviously didn't read -- was we don't know what the person who called in the 'tip' actually said to trigger the investigation.

See, I say you didn't read, because you've told us about how you read Saul Alinksy, Sun Tzu and Machiavelli, so you are clearly a member of the Prometheus society!

so the tipster lied?   

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2011, 06:30:08 PM »
so the tipster lied?   

Not being the tipster, or being privy to what he said, I wouldn't know. My point was the tipster could have lied and come up with a story that raised enough concern to warrant an investigation and a visit by the Secret Service, given that the level of concern needed to warrant an investigation is fairly low as established by the fact that lyrics in a song by a rapper are enough.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2011, 06:33:10 PM »
Not being the tipster, or being privy to what he said, I wouldn't know. My point was the tipster could have lied and come up with a story that raised enough concern to warrant an investigation and a visit by the Secret Service, given that the level of concern needed to warrant an investigation is fairly low as established by the fact that lyrics in a song by a rapper are enough.

oh I agree.    my guess is some pissed off lib called the FBI and said :   "we got some crazy ex marine with PTSD threatening Obama down here w guns, confederate flags, etc". 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2011, 06:35:29 PM »

oh I agree.    my guess is some pissed off lib called the FBI and said :   "we got some crazy ex marine with PTSD threatening Obama down here w guns, confederate flags, etc". 

Considering Georgia had a confederate flag of some sort in it's flag until 2003.

I think running around and being all weirded out over it would be retarded.

I'm sure someone did say something about "threatening the President" though... Some assclown that needs to mind their own business.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2011, 06:37:21 PM »
Poor 33.....its like watching a dog chase its tail until it drops dead.. :-\

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 23, 2011, 06:38:25 PM »
Poor 33.....its like watching a dog chase its tail until it drops dead.. :-\

LMFAO.    Remind me again about the stats on the economy three years after Obama admn took over?   

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 23, 2011, 06:57:05 PM »

LMFAO.    Remind me again about the stats on the economy three years after Obama admn took over?   

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!! Look at your POST COUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-[

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 23, 2011, 07:25:18 PM »
HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!! Look at your POST COUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-[

If only GB posts were dollars, he'd single-handledly raise the average income of several Southern states by like a bajillion dollars. But posts aren't dollars, and I'm sure that that too is, somehow, Obama's fault  ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 23, 2011, 07:27:16 PM »
If only GB posts were dollars, he'd single-handledly raise the average income of several Southern states by like a bajillion dollars. But posts aren't dollars, and I'm sure that that too is, somehow, Obama's fault  ;)

I have multiple of my post counts in the bank at this point.   Thankfully I was never suckered into real estate ponzi scheme. 

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 23, 2011, 07:42:23 PM »

I have multiple of my post counts in the bank at this point.   Thankfully I was never suckered into real estate ponzi scheme. 

A true getbigger! Rich, successful, smart and with 24" arms!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 23, 2011, 07:45:19 PM »
A true getbigger! Rich, successful, smart and with 24" arms!

Not rich, still trying to be "successful" according to the terms I define, andams are about 17 I think but who cares.   I stick to basics.   Legs, back, chest shoulders.