Author Topic: TESTOSTERON AND ESTROGEN  (Read 5067 times)

dodger

• Getbig III
TESTOSTERON AND ESTROGEN
« on: November 23, 2011, 03:18:23 PM »
i have a question and T and E2 ?

i was wandering what you guys think,when i was on trt a couple years ago at around 100-150mg a week,taking the shot once a week,after so long,my face would break out with ACNE very severly,soon as i stop the T my face would clear up and smooth instantly....my E2 also got really high

my question is,what do you think would cause all this bad acne,is it that im sensitive to androgens or is it the high E2 that is causing the bad acne?...or could it be low cortisol as well?

do you think taking arimidex would help bring down E2 but also keep ACNE under control while being on T

Mega Man

• Getbig III
Re: TESTOSTERON AND ESTROGEN
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2011, 03:31:29 PM »
Acne is genetic....the body is very complex...you may have a perfect body in every sense....but the one that your body may lack is fighting acne....just the way it is....

Thats like me, perfect vision, hearing, smart, born with muscles and six pack from very young, but I was prone to acne....

Some Celebrities have the same problems weather they take gear or not.....The solution???.....Do what they do....and no...they don't take proactive solution;D

They get skin and/or chemical peels!!! You can do it at a doctors office, but it costs hundreds of dollars.....I order at home skin peels from various sites...I'll give a few....never have to worry about acne any more, and in fact I have better skin then male models....Just make sure to also use 100% hyaluronic acid moisturizer....It's like magic

Every problem has a solution....make a list of all you issues or problems, Google one at a time.

If you want any advice on skin peels or what I use PM me.....

http://www.naturalskinshop.com/

http://www.skin-peel.com/Default.asp

http://www.makeupartistschoice.com/

http://www.platinumskincare.com/

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2011, 03:42:01 PM »
It's most likely the estrogen... start taking aromasin aka exemestane.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2011, 05:27:51 PM »
do not ELIMINATE estrogen .. it's not good to have too high or too low as it affects muscle growth + sex drive and a few other things

you want to control it

dodger

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2011, 06:21:49 PM »
thanx guys for the replys,

mega man,no i never have skin problems,its very clear and smooth always...its just when i went on the T at 150 mg a week once a week and after a month,my face started breaking out with bad acne,i hated that,so as soon  as i stopped the T,my face cleared up instantly in a week,so the acne was caused by T or ecessive E2.....E2 went very high

dodger

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2011, 06:24:31 PM »
It's most likely the estrogen... start taking aromasin aka exemestane.

some other people have said that to....im hoping it is E2,cause my diet is and always has been clean and never get acne,it was onlywhen on T after a month on it,but as i said my E2 shoots way up to

dodger

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2011, 06:28:27 PM »
do not ELIMINATE estrogen .. it's not good to have too high or too low as it affects muscle growth + sex drive and a few other things

you want to control it

yes i know that g101,thanx for the reminder,should be around 20 on E2 sensitive test,i know shgb comes into play as well....so do you think its the high estrogen causing acne more than  the T as well,thanx

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2011, 09:52:11 PM »

you want to control it

Estrogen is important for a few things, but NOT for muscle growth. That is broscience.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2011, 10:48:28 PM »
Estrogen is important for a few things, but NOT for muscle growth. That is broscience.

Agreed. Yes, you need some estrogen but no one needs the amount in their body that often comes from steroid use. Absolutely, if you suppress some of your estrogen your weight is not going to go up as high as it would if you didn't but it's not going to make that big of a difference, no one is suppressing all estrogen 100% and who cares about weight to begin with....weight means nothing and the mirror means everything.

As for the acne, your body is used to testosterone, after all, you make it. In your case you're not making enough and if you're on a TRT plan you should simply be replacing what you're no longer making. However, the influx of a large amount of testosterone all at once may be causing your breakouts. I'm not sure if this would work but you could give it a try...if you're being prescribed 100mg per wk, try injecting 50mg twice per wk instead and see if this makes a difference. Say 50mg on Mon. and 50mg on Thur.

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2011, 12:08:36 AM »
Arnold is right. I guess u need to learn your body for me i break out when im clean never on hormones lol... It sux becuz acne makes u so self conscious and less confident esp if ur like me and get numbers everytime u go out lol

dodger

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2012, 04:50:14 PM »
a quick question,i just got a prescription for arimidex....but shit,,4 pills at 1mg = 38.00..is this what most of

you guys pay,is there any other solutions or sites or links,i was just talking with pharmacist and said they

dont carry generic anastrazole kind....gotta be cheaper than this crazy price..im in ontario,canada...pm me if

youd like,thanx

TheOne

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2012, 10:02:24 AM »
Get the generic, anastrazole, same thing but much cheaper.

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2012, 02:54:41 PM »
Is anastozle at .5 mg every other day good for water bloat?  I don't get acne and I seem to hold water in the right places body wise but my face gets puffy as fuck. 

Would aridex be good for moon face?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2012, 03:31:48 PM »
Is anastozle at .5 mg every other day good for water bloat?  I don't get acne and I seem to hold water in the right places body wise but my face gets puffy as fuck. 

Would aridex be good for moon face?

It depends on how much aromatazation you have going on. A simple basic cycle, probably. A stack with a butt load of aromatizing gear at large doses...maybe not, will depend on the guy too.

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2012, 03:46:10 PM »

you want to control it

x2

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2012, 05:40:05 PM »
What are all the estrogen variants to test for on a lab sheet? I know Estradiol is one of them, what else?

bigsport

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2012, 06:04:17 PM »

i was on trt a couple years ago at around 100-150mg a week,taking the shot once a week,after so long,my face would break out with ACNE very severly,soon as i stop the T my face would clear up and smooth instantly....my E2 also got really high

how do you know your E2 got very high? did you have labwork done to justify this or are you assuming? on 100mg of T, you should not need any anti-E's.

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2012, 08:12:32 PM »
It sux becuz acne makes u so self conscious and less confident esp if ur like me and get numbers everytime u go out lol

Haha!! Thatta boy!

dodger

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2012, 10:42:42 PM »
how do you know your E2 got very high? did you have labwork done to justify this or are you assuming? on 100mg of T, you should not need any anti-E's.

because of my blood tests,especially when the time i was on T,my E2 was really high,im in canada,so our

testing for E2 sensitive is not available but the standard test is,it was way over top..in USA ,it should be

near the 20 mark.yup only on 100mg at that time,but only was doing 1 shot a week,maybe shouldve split the

dose into 2-3.after a month,i started getting lots of acne on face,,which i NEVER  ever get when not

doing T..as soon as i stopped the T at that time,acne was gone in 12 days