Author Topic: who believes 9/11 was as inside job  (Read 133497 times)

M4tad0r

• Getbig III
Re: who believes 9/11 was as inside job
« Reply #200 on: February 29, 2016, 03:17:24 PM »
Another:

Ropo waiting for yours still.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #201 on: February 29, 2016, 03:29:27 PM »
Is a scale model representative of exact conditions in the event?   Does anyone actually believe that?  Or is this just a battle of youtube vids?  Or is it a battle of being over dramatic with statements like: "For the first time in recorded human history," with out taking into account NOT having another similar event to compare it to.

I guess actual science has been replaced with animation science?  That's credible too?

Still waiting for actual "science"

So far i have seen attempts at common sense, science and logic all of which have failed to produce anything but rubbish.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: February 29, 2016, 04:51:52 PM »
Is a scale model representative of exact conditions in the event?   Does anyone actually believe that?  Or is this just a battle of youtube vids?  Or is it a battle of being over dramatic with statements like: "For the first time in recorded human history," with out taking into account NOT having another similar event to compare it to.

I guess actual science has been replaced with animation science?  That's credible too?

Still waiting for actual "science"

So far i have seen attempts at common sense, science and logic all of which have failed to produce anything but rubbish.

How could 15 floors bring down 90 to its base

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: February 29, 2016, 05:01:37 PM »
How could 15 floors bring down 90 to its base

Do you believe  that can be the only factor leading to the collapse of the WTCs? 

M4tad0r

• Getbig III
« Reply #204 on: February 29, 2016, 05:16:58 PM »
What other factor collaborated then, please enlightin us, please.

And what about building 7, did a plain hit too? Oh no, it was debris from the twin towers, should I bring the video up too to show you how it came down? The 9/11 report to this day doesn't have an official explanation, but they think it came down due to OFFICE FIRES. And what about the adjacent buildings, how come they did not come down on their own foot print on the same day as the twin towers and building 7? Do you have any proof that the buildings surrounding the twin tower came down on their own foot print as well? Please show, please. Did those buildings did not catch on fire?  How do you know? Is there official report stating otherwise?

You probably think you are winning this debate as well, that your argument as so astute, well written with such brilliant gramar that you must think I'm cowarding to such level of intellectual nonsense, with commom sense evidence showing the contrary.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: February 29, 2016, 05:33:55 PM »
What other factor collaborated then, please enlight us, please.

You still haven't addressed your inconsistencies in logic and science.

You asserted that because... how did you put it?.....  "For the first time in recorded human history," a fire brought down a building and you concluded that  because it hasn't happened in history it must be not true.   I showed the flaw in your logic and you haven't addressed that.  You even put up a video of a scale model and something about animation science. 

Then you attempted to use science in your argument, but instead i showed it to be simple rhetoric.

So until you address this, there is no point in me addressing your questions.  I will simply debunk your assertions over and over again and you will keep jumping to something else every time i do.

However, i am sure thebrink will ask me the same question.  But i just want to make sure that you are aware that i am aware of your shortcomings at the moment.

Also there is the tangible evidence thing i alluded to in the post.

M4tad0r

• Getbig III
« Reply #206 on: February 29, 2016, 05:36:32 PM »
What flaw? are you kidding me? Three buildings came down due to fire, where is the flaw?

M4tad0r

• Getbig III
« Reply #207 on: February 29, 2016, 05:40:47 PM »
One more thing and I'm done, POST A VIDEO OF A SKYSCRAPER ON FIRE THAT HAS COME DOWN ON IT'S OWN FOOT PRINT, and I will post videos of control demolition, and we shall see who wins, ok?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: February 29, 2016, 07:32:46 PM »
One more thing and I'm done, POST A VIDEO OF A SKYSCRAPER ON FIRE THAT HAS COME DOWN ON IT'S OWN FOOT PRINT, and I will post videos of control demolition, and we shall see who wins, ok?

You are jumping just like I predicted.  And you are now trying to have a youtube war like I tAlked about.   For the most part youtube is NOT science, youtube is NOT proof.  

I even asked you to cite an instance where a airliner  slammed into a 100+ story building and it still stood you ran away from that.  You then posted a youtube vid of a scale model.  What are you some kind of youtube obsessed?  Your reality resides in youtube.com?  If youtube doesn't have it, it doesn't exists?

Come on dude, be serious!

Your logic is flawed.  In essence, You claim that because something hasn't happened before that it cannot happen.  

Can we agree thAt that is flawed logic?  

BTW.  Fire is not the reAson the buildings came down,.........read the report.  

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: March 01, 2016, 08:07:24 AM »

Do you believe  that can be the only factor leading to the collapse of the WTCs? 

It's the mains question IMO.  Whole thing looked exactly like any other construction demo job. But they don't set the explosives on the 90th floor lol

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #210 on: March 01, 2016, 01:44:34 PM »
I flew a lot for my job back then.  Just for shits and giggles I tried to make several calls with my cell phone from 20-30K feet, it NEVER worked.

So those WTC towers was 20-30K Feet high? Or would it be possible that those hijacked planes didn't fly as high as that, because of their intention to hit these buildings? And teen brat flying all the time for his job? You haven't have a job in your whole life, and you are living in your mothers basement, so please, shut the fuck up.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: March 01, 2016, 02:54:25 PM »
It's the mains question IMO.  Whole thing looked exactly like any other construction demo job. But they don't set the explosives on the 90th floor lol

It didn't look like any other demo job to me at all.  It would have been a much cleaner of a demo.  But even if it did, it still doesn't mean that it was.

Events can look similar but yet be completely different things.

A number of years ago i spent a great deal of time on this forum and outside of it researching 9/11 in detail.  At first i bought into the truther charges.  But after in depth study i concluded that it wasn't a inside job at all.  It was pretty much what they said happened.  I do however, suspect that some in the government may have known about it before hand, but that will never be proven so it remains an unfounded suspicion.  

If you look past the rhetorical assertions, and look at the whole thing objectively, you have to ask your self what "evidence" stacks up where.

There is a lot to this event.  It's very complex.  So lets just take the evidence we have right now on this one part minus rhetorical assertions and emotions, and then list the facts and evidence that say The 2 WTCs falling because of the planes vs. the WTC's falling because of explosives.

You are going to find hard evidence leans greatly in one direction.  If there was good hard evidence (not circumstantial or speculative) the other way, I would have a different tune about this.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: March 02, 2016, 09:15:51 AM »
cellphones always worked at altitude...

especially back in 2001....

seriously?? ??? ???

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #213 on: March 03, 2016, 12:57:41 AM »
What other factor collaborated then, please enlightin us, please.

And what about building 7, did a plain hit too? Oh no, it was debris from the twin towers, should I bring the video up too to show you how it came down? The 9/11 report to this day doesn't have an official explanation, but they think it came down due to OFFICE FIRES. And what about the adjacent buildings, how come they did not come down on their own foot print on the same day as the twin towers and building 7? Do you have any proof that the buildings surrounding the twin tower came down on their own foot print as well? Please show, please. Did those buildings did not catch on fire?  How do you know? Is there official report stating otherwise?

You probably think you are winning this debate as well, that your argument as so astute, well written with such brilliant gramar that you must think I'm cowarding to such level of intellectual nonsense, with commom sense evidence showing the contrary.

I am so fucking tired about this crap about the WTC 7, because this kind of stupidity literally make me sick. So here is some facts for you: PLANE DIDNT HIT IT, IT WAS HIT BY THE WTC 1, WHICH SCOOP AWAY 25% OF THE BUILDING FRONT SIDE AND 15-30% OF DEPTH OF THE BUILDING. This is proven fact. OFFICE FIRES MY ASS, IT WAS ON FIRE TO THE BOTTOM TO THE TOP, AND THROUGH THE BUILDING. This is also proven fact. IN FACT, IT WAS BURNING 8 HOURS BEFORE IT COLLAPSED, so was it a tiny little fire? Reason why you don't know this is simple. You deny the facts all together, because you have a blind fate to the foil hat theories, which doesn't include even one true word about he matter. WTC 7 collapsed in 3 seconds? No, it take a best part of 13 seconds after that fucking building were on fire 8 hours. It collapsed at the speed of free fall? No, it didn't, because the collapse take 13 seconds. Am I lying to you? Just answer this: If WTC 1 didn't hit the WTC 7, what start the fire? When WTC 1 collapsed, it take down the building between itself and the WTC 7, damaged the structures of the WTC7 and start the fire. There is even a photos where you can see bits of the WTC 1 over the rubble pile which was the WTC 7. Here is a picture of the site, if you look at it, towers didn't drop in their own footprint:

What comes to my GRAMMAR, it is far better than your GRAMMAR in my language, even it is quite crappy. And when you start to knit picking about some ones GRAMMAR, why don't you spell check your own writings first? It is kind of sad to watch when brats like you try to play smart with the lowest possible IQ.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: March 03, 2016, 08:39:17 AM »
the problem with this CT is that's its based on too many logical fallacies that are used to persuade rather than prove.

For example:  

Three buildings came down due to fire
What is implied is not true

For the first time in recorded human history, fire, better yet, OFFICE FIRE, brought down, not one, not two but 3  buildings made of steel and concrete.
When in recorded history did a 100+ story building get hit by a large passenger plane and stay standing?

Common sense says that isn't possible.
Based on what common sense?

but please show us any youtube video  of a tall building coming down on it's foot print by fire.
As if there is no youtube vid then it couldn't have happened?

These are some examples on a few posts on just 1 aspect of 9/11.  Its pretty consistent with every CT charge on every facet of 9/11

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: March 03, 2016, 02:24:21 PM »
the problem with this CT is that's its based on too many logical fallacies that are used to persuade rather than prove.

For example:  
What is implied is not true
When in recorded history did a 100+ story building get hit by a large passenger plane and stay standing?
Based on what common sense?
As if there is no youtube vid then it couldn't have happened?

These are some examples on a few posts on just 1 aspect of 9/11.  Its pretty consistent with every CT charge on every facet of 9/11

Physics

M4tad0r

• Getbig III
« Reply #216 on: March 03, 2016, 02:42:34 PM »
Where to  begin? So 8 hours of office fires has enough strength to debilitate a skyscraper which made the 90 floors under the 15 floors come down to it's base? are you two inherently that stoooooopid that do not understand the strength of concrete and steel? There are videos all over youtube of skyscrapers on fire for days, and the structure  stood.

In that picture you posted you dupe, you are saying that the buildings did not came down to it's own footprint? There is nothing standing, everything was obliteration, but  even better, we can see  the small buildings, wtc 5 and 6, between the twin towers and wtc 7 missing big chunks of it's infrastructure and they stood still until they demolished them.

https://www.google.com/search?q=building+7+aerial+photos&espv=2&biw=1920&bih=993&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiKvZrOrKXLAhUK2B4KHcLLCloQ_AUIBygC&dpr=1

https://thingseverybodyshouldknow.wordpress.com/tag/collapse/

M4tad0r

• Getbig III
« Reply #217 on: March 03, 2016, 02:45:27 PM »
And what about the adjacent buildings, how come they did not come down on their own foot print on the same day as the twin towers and building 7? Do you have any proof that the buildings surrounding the twin tower came down on their own foot print as well? Please show, please. Did those buildings did not catch on fire?  How do you know? Is there official report stating otherwise?

In the picture you posted ropo the retard, which other building came down on it's own footprint that day?

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: March 03, 2016, 02:49:10 PM »
Where to  begin? So 8 hours of office fires has enough strength to debilitate a skyscraper which made the 90 floors under the 15 floors come down to it's base? are you two inherently that stoooooopid that do not understand the strength of concrete and steel? There are videos all over youtube of skyscrapers on fire for days, and the structure  stood.

In that picture you posted you dupe, you are saying that the buildings did not came down to it's own footprint? There is nothing standing, everything was obliteration, but  even better, we can see  the small buildings, wtc 5 and 6, between the twin towers and wtc 7 missing big chunks of it's infrastructure and they stood still until they demolished them.

https://www.google.com/search?q=building+7+aerial+photos&espv=2&biw=1920&bih=993&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiKvZrOrKXLAhUK2B4KHcLLCloQ_AUIBygC&dpr=1

https://thingseverybodyshouldknow.wordpress.com/tag/collapse/

Exactly.  It's just physics. A fire on the 90th floor even with a couple hundred tons up there wouldn't take it down to its base just doesn't make sense from an engineering standpoint buy that's just my opinion.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: March 03, 2016, 03:04:19 PM »
Exactly.  It's just physics. A fire on the 90th floor even with a couple hundred tons up there wouldn't take it down to its base just doesn't make sense from an engineering standpoint buy that's just my opinion.

Are you an engineer?  So it is what it is, an uninformed opinion.  

Couple of things to ask yourself and research:

Does steel conduct heat?

At what point does steel lose it strength when heated?

How much pressure is on the lower steel beams with 100 stories weighing down on them?

Physics

Exactly.  

M4tad0r

• Getbig III
« Reply #220 on: March 03, 2016, 03:06:48 PM »
" This is proven fact. OFFICE FIRES MY ASS, IT WAS ON FIRE TO THE BOTTOM TO THE TOP, AND THROUGH THE BUILDING. This is also proven fact. IN FACT, IT WAS BURNING 8 HOURS BEFORE IT COLLAPSED"

What? From the bottom the top? Where do you get this? So you are telling us that the fire propagated from the 90th floor to the bottom of the buildings? Lol, you are some kind of stupid.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: March 03, 2016, 03:08:52 PM »
Where to  begin? So 8 hours of office fires has enough strength to debilitate a skyscraper which made the 90 floors under the 15 floors come down to it's base?

Untrue and wrong again!

Did you read the report?
are you two inherently that stoooooopid that do not understand the strength of concrete and steel? There are videos all over youtube of skyscrapers on fire for days, and the structure  stood.

Being a youtube stooge again eh?

More logical fallacies from you again:  Because some buildings went down they all should have.

You are batting 1.000!

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: March 03, 2016, 03:09:57 PM »
" This is proven fact. OFFICE FIRES MY ASS, IT WAS ON FIRE TO THE BOTTOM TO THE TOP, AND THROUGH THE BUILDING. This is also proven fact. IN FACT, IT WAS BURNING 8 HOURS BEFORE IT COLLAPSED"

What? From the bottom the top? Where do you get this? So you are telling us that the fire propagated from the 90th floor to the bottom of the buildings? Lol, you are some kind of stupid.

Ask you self these questions, research them, you might even find the answers in your video bible called youtube:

Does steel conduct heat?

How much pressure is on the lower steel beams with 100 stories weighing down on them?

M4tad0r

• Getbig III
« Reply #223 on: March 03, 2016, 03:14:16 PM »
" Does steel conduct heat?

How much pressure is on the lower steel beams with 100 stories weighing down on them?"

Please the both of you STOP!!! The more you keep posting. the more moronic you guys are seem by the rest of getbig. So heat propagated down on to the buidings? So steel lost all it's strenght? What about concrete? Does concrete looses all it's strength due to fire? there weren't 100 stories pushing down on 10. It was 15 pushing down on 95, read the report.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: March 03, 2016, 03:21:39 PM »
Please the both of you STOP!!! The more you keep posting. the more moronic you guys are seem by the rest of getbig.
Can you answer those questions or is all you can do is spout logical fallacies?

So heat propagated down on to the buidings? So steel lost all it's strenght? What about concrete? Does concrete looses all it's strength due to fire? there weren't 100 stories pushing down on 10. It was 15 pushing down on 95, read the report.

Lay down, take a 45 pound plate and set it on your chest, then wrap you arms around it, then have some one place 5 more plates on top of your arms.  Are you telling me you and your arms won't feel pressure?