Author Topic: Newbies should read this before cycling  (Read 10639 times)

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
Re: Good post from another forum newbies should read before cycling
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2011, 08:16:16 AM »
your a fucking senile clown........... anyone whos had a few yrs under there belt in the gym knows this to be utter rubbish, youd best stick to pissing your self and keeping your mouth shut

lmao.. hilarious..

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2011, 08:17:01 AM »
Let's not confuse lifting for strength and lifting to look pretty, two different things here.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SmallPole

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2011, 08:30:05 AM »

speak for yourself. just because you looked like shit as a natural and could only make gains using drugs doesn't mean there are a lot of naturals who can look good.

don't hate the player broham

dustin

« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2011, 08:31:38 AM »

speak for yourself. just because you looked like shit as a natural and could only make gains using drugs doesn't mean there are a lot of naturals who can look good.

With all due respect, people can look good natural but they can't look great.

You'd be hard pressed to turn any heads without using a little something something. You can have some size or you can have some conditioning, but you can't have both as a natural. This is why I have no problem turning to PEDs. I am comfortable with this and understand the implications, as do many others.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2011, 08:33:44 AM »
Either way its a personal choice and neither way is the only way.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Vikingman

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2011, 08:34:26 AM »
Great post-Ive been natural all my life and have a decent physique but never went into bbing as its not possible without drugs-Im approaching 40 however and am considering some HRT soon..
CROM!!

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2011, 08:41:22 AM »
you failed,lifting that long naturally afraind of hormones and now you will use HRT anyway.

You can look decently as a natural to normal people,not on getbig.This is GetBIG,not GetTWINK.
GETBIG!

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2011, 08:44:44 AM »
that's kind of true, but you really have only 2 choices...

you either cycle as a part of a natural progression of a gym goer
or
quit entirely

cause i sure as fuck wouldn't be busting my balls at the gym for years just to look like a fucking twink without any possibility of progressing

so my advice for anyone who's thinking about gearing up (are there really any naturals on this board lol?) would be:
either roid up if you really love the gymnasium or take up another hobby, like boxing or some other shit (which could incorporate SOME strength training also, but just for the purpose of the sport)

Newsflash---> if you're not a PRO ( or Nat level) & getting some sort of finiancial comp then it IS A HOBBY.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2011, 08:45:33 AM »
Great post-Ive been natural all my life and have a decent physique but never went into bbing as its not possible without drugs-Im approaching 40 however and am considering some HRT soon..

If one day you won't wonder "What if...".. it's all good. Keep on lifting.

SmallPole

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2011, 08:48:39 AM »
Newsflash---> if you're not a PRO ( or Nat level) & getting some sort of finiancial comp then it IS A HOBBY.

some men are very serious about their passion

and i, for one, want it to be more than a hobby

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2011, 09:04:12 AM »
Alot of naturals here lately wondering if they should hit the sauce, I thought this post summed it up well

"I've been cycling on/off now for almost 11 years. I am 30 yrs old. If you have not done steroids before, you better think long and hard about what you want out of life long term. Because here is where the problems begin; cycle after cycle your natural levels fall shorter and shorter, especially as you close in on 30 yrs old. Sure, people are going to talk about PCT , and do this or that to get your levels back to normal. But over time, normal isn't normal anymore, so when your not on cycle you have a harder time burning fat than Natural Joe, you dont have a good sense of well being like you should unless your cycling test usually, and gains come to an end. If your running 750 mg/wk of test , 50 mg/day dbol , and 600 mg/wk of EQ , what would make you think that you would surpass that naturally? Or maintain that much naturally? You wont, and dont let anybody else tell you different. Once you are hitting 240-250 lbs at under 12% bf or so, for most the only thing thats going to push that envelope further is Growth Hormone .

As for myself, this is probably my 25th cycle I'm on right now, there is no coming back. I came off for a solid 6 months and it was enough to tell me I've hit a fork in the road. So I'm back on cycle now, and will most likely use HRT dosages the rest of my life. This is not a choice anymore, I HAVE TO in order to have any quality of life, because I've cycled enough to screw it up naturally. If you've never cycled before, just think long and hard. It'll never be just 1 cycle , trust me"

Right on the money.

In my opinion, if you are going to take steroids, you better be prepared to do it forever. Otherwise, don't do it at all

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2011, 02:16:59 PM »
I'm not buying all this bullshit about steroids permanently ruining your natural testosterone production. If you run smart cycles, then you can come off steroids with normal testosterone production. It's all about proper on-cycle therapy, post cycle therapy, and running short (but frequent) cycles.
It doesnt just fuck with hormones levels but with neurotransmitters in the brain as everything in the human body is linked. Moron. Steroids basically act as antidepressants not just as protein synthesis accelerators  or/and fat burners. When you stop them all the artificial chemical effects stop and you re back to who you truly are, this person you couldnt stand when you started using. They d all be 170 lbs at best without the drugs, just like every other humans on earth, these people they despise and want to impress. Being normal is something their insecure and vain self couldnt and still cant deal with because they have no education, no fulfiling life achievement to speak of other that their -fake- ''muscles''. Their drug use, their fake appearance is all they have, it's their character, their personality. Remove the drugs, see them lose all their muscle mass, and what is left? Nothing. Their artificial confidence would melt with their fake muscles as their psychological balance would collapse, because biology and psychology are linked and have an influence on each others.

oh, and to basile; why dont you show us how to build muscle you fat senile loser? You needed dbol back in the day to look like a fucking natural. Quite the achievement. What are you doing on here anyway, you re old, fat and look like you never lifted a weight in your life.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #37 on: November 25, 2011, 02:49:11 PM »

If you've never cycled before, just think long and hard. It'll never be just 1 cycle , trust me"

the truest thing ever. i always say it to anyone who asks for advise.
b

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #38 on: November 25, 2011, 03:07:04 PM »
I'm not buying all this bullshit about steroids permanently ruining your natural testosterone production. If you run smart cycles, then you can come off steroids with normal testosterone production. It's all about proper on-cycle therapy, post cycle therapy, and running short (but frequent) cycles.

::)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #39 on: November 25, 2011, 03:58:25 PM »
your a fucking senile clown........... anyone whos had a few yrs under there belt in the gym knows this to be utter rubbish, youd best stick to pissing your self and keeping your mouth shut

I never joke about bodybuilding, training, gyms or gym equipment. This morning I woke up and measured my arms and they were over 18" cold. This is the biggest they have ever been. I now

know how to make my muscles grow rapidly. Most bodybuilders don't have a clue. Oh, they get some results but can't sustain the growth process. I can do this.

I don't expect knuckleheads to comprehend this. Most guys who lift weights are literally too dumb to get big without drugs. That is a sad fact.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2011, 04:10:26 PM »
If you've never cycled before, just think long and hard. It'll never be just 1 cycle , trust me"
it s called substance addiction.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #41 on: November 25, 2011, 06:15:02 PM »
I never joke about bodybuilding, training, gyms or gym equipment. This morning I woke up and measured my arms and they were over 18" cold. This is the biggest they have ever been. I now

know how to make my muscles grow rapidly. Most bodybuilders don't have a clue. Oh, they get some results but can't sustain the growth process. I can do this.

I don't expect knuckleheads to comprehend this. Most guys who lift weights are literally too dumb to get big without drugs. That is a sad fact.

so your trying to tell me with all your bodybuilding secrets the biggest your arms have been is 18", and thats a fat 18?

i must be a knuckle head because this isnt adding up.... either that or youve pissed your self again and wondered into the computer room and made the whole thing up

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: November 25, 2011, 08:45:40 PM »
LOOOOOL

every tried being natural until you're 35 or 40 then hop on steroids? people who have done that would shit on this post!
I have "advised" people in their 30's, 40's, and 50's until they broke and told me they want to try gear... once they did, they never went back... they all felt like shit already and the 50 year old said "screw stopping test! i'm on for life! i feel like i'm 20 again! i can f@#$ like a jackrabbit!"

atleast when you're on the juice early, you know what it feels like to be super man and you can always go back. being "natural for life", you'll feel like shit as you go older anyways cuz that's how life is, but you'll never know how good it would feel to be on and you can never have that as an option.

show me a 40 year old with high/normal test, and i'll show you a guy with a testicular problem.

Stavios

« Reply #43 on: November 25, 2011, 09:13:17 PM »
No, it does screw things up. You'll never really feel the same, even if your blood work comes back looking okay on paper.

That being said, you probably wouldn't have to worry about being hypogonadal as people have been brought back from the abyss. It's a big life decision though. Cycling is stupid. You either stay on for a long time or shouldn't use steroids at all.

x2

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 26, 2011, 01:03:52 AM »

look in the mirror

you look like shit

end of argument
T

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #45 on: November 26, 2011, 01:22:28 AM »

Want to know the secret of permanently ruining your natural testosterone production??
Well it's simple = getting past 35  ::)

Welcome to the real world. It's HRT doses (well, 250mg weekly) for the rest of my life. 250gm every 21 days sucks the root, you can keep that shit. But then I live in Mumbai, a pharma Test paradise (legit & affordable)

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #46 on: November 26, 2011, 01:46:23 AM »
What a bunch of brainwashed fools most bodybuilders are. You don't need steroids, oil, growth hormone, supplements or any of that crap. If you know how to train you switch on your growth processes in the muscles and away you go. Of course, I can't expect such dense individuals to actually believe this. They prefer to believe that criminal gh15 who is advocating insane drug usage. Guys like him should be booted off this site forever. This place has gone to the dogs. A pity the owner doesn't train because that would make a huge difference to what is accepted around here.

There's plenty of other forums where steroid use and discussion is frowned upon. Why not fuck off to there?
This forum is silly enough that even a lunatic like yourself is somewhat tolerated. You know this and that's why you're still here.
You've been laughed off of every "serious" forum on the net. They ALL think you're delusional. You and your retarded theories aren't accepted anywhere, merely tolerated at some places like getbig.

Ever look in the mirror and think maybe it's you who's deluded, and not EVERYONE else?

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #47 on: November 26, 2011, 04:50:42 AM »
It doesnt just fuck with hormones levels but with neurotransmitters in the brain as everything in the human body is linked. Moron. Steroids basically act as antidepressants not just as protein synthesis accelerators  or/and fat burners. When you stop them all the artificial chemical effects stop and you re back to who you truly are, this person you couldnt stand when you started using. They d all be 170 lbs at best without the drugs, just like every other humans on earth, these people they despise and want to impress. Being normal is something their insecure and vain self couldnt and still cant deal with because they have no education, no fulfiling life achievement to speak of other that their -fake- ''muscles''. Their drug use, their fake appearance is all they have, it's their character, their personality. Remove the drugs, see them lose all their muscle mass, and what is left? Nothing. Their artificial confidence would melt with their fake muscles as their psychological balance would collapse, because biology and psychology are linked and have an influence on each others.

The same applies pretty much to anything a person can do to "better" himself (aside education and general wisdom). I wonder - whether it's trully that unbelieveable to be wise and enjoy the benefits of "trasncending" your biological limits (that's what humans are known for, anyway) at the same time?
 It seems you are projecting your personal depression on pretty much any topic here.

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: November 26, 2011, 08:21:05 AM »
100% truth to that post..

30 now and theres no looking back

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #49 on: November 26, 2011, 08:31:20 AM »
LOOOOOL

every tried being natural until you're 35 or 40 then hop on steroids? people who have done that would shit on this post!
I have "advised" people in their 30's, 40's, and 50's until they broke and told me they want to try gear... once they did, they never went back... they all felt like shit already and the 50 year old said "screw stopping test! i'm on for life! i feel like i'm 20 again! i can f@#$ like a jackrabbit!"

atleast when you're on the juice early, you know what it feels like to be super man and you can always go back. being "natural for life", you'll feel like shit as you go older anyways cuz that's how life is, but you'll never know how good it would feel to be on and you can never have that as an option.

show me a 40 year old with high/normal test, and i'll show you a guy with a testicular problem.
i'm 50/50 with u on this,,,this is not written in stone there are exceptions and certain individuals lifelong trainers in this age group 30/50 that dispell this,,,if ur saying looking like jakked up bber then no,but a good muscular build that most normal people would be envious of yes,,but a drugged body no matter what the age will make the natural/clean body inferior this i agree with,,,