Author Topic: Newbies should read this before cycling  (Read 10638 times)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: Good post from another forum newbies should read before cycling
« Reply #50 on: November 26, 2011, 09:23:48 AM »
LOOOOOL

every tried being natural until you're 35 or 40 then hop on steroids? people who have done that would shit on this post!
I have "advised" people in their 30's, 40's, and 50's until they broke and told me they want to try gear... once they did, they never went back... they all felt like shit already and the 50 year old said "screw stopping test! i'm on for life! i feel like i'm 20 again! i can f@#$ like a jackrabbit!"

atleast when you're on the juice early, you know what it feels like to be super man and you can always go back. being "natural for life", you'll feel like shit as you go older anyways cuz that's how life is, but you'll never know how good it would feel to be on and you can never have that as an option.

show me a 40 year old with high/normal test, and i'll show you a guy with a testicular problem.
Countless billions of human beings have lived just fine past their 40s not being on steroids... weak minded loser.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #51 on: November 26, 2011, 09:29:10 AM »
Derek Anthony has a testicular problem.  He can't seem to keep his hands and mouth off of them.

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: November 26, 2011, 09:34:43 AM »
If lifting weights is really a passion, then physical appearance will play second fiddle after the first few years.

I'd rather continue to get stronger and see those gains on the bar than continue to "focus on the contraction" while eating a poisonous cocktail of gh/steroids/meth/t3/painkillers and whatever else these junkies are abusing.

Strength > glittery thongs.
At some point strength gains also stall, yes it may take a while but they do, either when you get injured over and over or just hit your limit.

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: November 26, 2011, 09:37:06 AM »
What a bunch of brainwashed fools most bodybuilders are. You don't need steroids, oil, growth hormone, supplements or any of that crap. If you know how to train you switch on your growth processes in the muscles and away you go. Of course, I can't expect such dense individuals to actually believe this. They prefer to believe that criminal gh15 who is advocating insane drug usage. Guys like him should be booted off this site forever. This place has gone to the dogs. A pity the owner doesn't train because that would make a huge difference to what is accepted around here.

stop colorizing your posts. it's fuckin' gay.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #54 on: November 26, 2011, 10:01:40 AM »
Notsureifsrs the point is naturally you will keep the strength and size, if you stop the juice you will lose both.

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #55 on: November 26, 2011, 10:15:47 AM »
people who never use steroids may still die of heart attacks in 40s or car wrecks in 30s or after being punched in the neck at a party in their 20s.

people that use steroids for decades may still be walking in the park at age 78, feeding the birds and bitching about politics.

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • IFBB PRO www.stevenamat.com
« Reply #56 on: November 26, 2011, 12:57:24 PM »
Steve, I get the feeling you're a bit disillusioned with the bbing life..
Because I realized that from my level to step forward toward my dreams is all about the drugs...which is "OK"...but much more drugs then I "wanna" take. And so many guys are using even more. Idiots...

Rhomboids

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: November 26, 2011, 01:14:09 PM »
What about that's been natural his whole life, got past 30 and now his body is just not responding the way it used to?  Furthermore, you don't the luxury of eating six small meals a day and resting as you should.  I feel like my Testosterone levels took a major dive after 30.  I can't maintain the feeling of fullness after working out like i did ten years ago. 

Where do guys like me go from here?

Stavios

« Reply #58 on: November 26, 2011, 01:20:57 PM »

people that use steroids for decades may still be walking in the park at age 78, feeding the birds and bitching about politics.

that's not coach

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #59 on: November 26, 2011, 01:21:35 PM »
What about that's been natural his whole life, got past 30 and now his body is just not responding the way it used to?  Furthermore, you don't the luxury of eating six small meals a day and resting as you should.  I feel like my Testosterone levels took a major dive after 30.  I can't maintain the feeling of fullness after working out like i did ten years ago. 

It's quite too early for test to drop significantly being just 30 and a fraction I'd say. Most males have decent test values for a long long time if healthy.

dustin

« Reply #60 on: November 26, 2011, 01:22:34 PM »

You have an excuse to juice for life, big daddy. Get to itt.

Once my natural test levels drop I'm going to be a lifer.

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: November 26, 2011, 01:25:22 PM »
steroids are dangerous and shrink your PP.

creatine is safer and just as affective.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #62 on: November 26, 2011, 01:48:46 PM »
Because I realized that from my level to step forward toward my dreams is all about the drugs...which is "OK"...but much more drugs then I "wanna" take. And so many guys are using even more. Idiots...

Good for you saying enough is enough. Would you say the decision is ultimately financial, health-based, or a bit of both?
O

JZMB

• Getbig II
  • Team NaSSer EL soBaNtý FëLla
« Reply #63 on: November 26, 2011, 01:50:34 PM »
damn right!

this is a decision that we've made and will have to live with, whatever the consequences are

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: November 26, 2011, 01:52:32 PM »

It could be something else. I felt the same at times until i got my Omega 3 & 6 levels right, now i feel better than when i was 18. As well as making sure i eat less carbs and junk food enough.