Author Topic: Obama on Black Friday - get 10% off Obama Gear w Code: 10%TURKEYDAY  (Read 1709 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
https://twitter.com/#!/BarackObama

https://twitter.com/#!BarackObama

LMFAO!   WTF - this is the damn POTUS?  

He is worse than Vince from Sham Wow.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Obama on Black Friday - get 10% off Obama Gear w Code: 10%TURKEYDAY
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2011, 10:24:39 AM »
hahahahahha

Obama is outearning all the GOP donors, combined, isn't he?

Sucks that the repubs can't pick a good candidate.  They all ignore ron paul.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2011, 10:27:12 AM »
hahahahahha

Bro - this is not a joke - Drudge has it running and I checked it out on twitter.    LMAO - maybe I should go buy the birth certificate mug.   

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2011, 11:44:32 AM »
hahahahahha

Will you knock it off with Ron Paul bullshit. Obama will buy this presidency for no other reason but to be power hungry, not for the better of America. This clown is the biggest piece of shit we've even had in any capacity. Bottomline, I don't care who the GOP nominee is. Compared to what we have now anyone is better!

MikMaq

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2011, 11:48:14 AM »
Will you knock it off with Ron Paul bullshit. Obama will buy this presidency for no other reason but to be power hungry, not for the better of America. This clown is the biggest piece of shit we've even had in any capacity. Bottomline, I don't care who the GOP nominee is. Compared to what we have now anyone is better!
Stop crying like a little bitch if you fucks didn't spend so much time hating on a likable guy than you might be getting some fucking traction. Seriously you don't attack a guy with charisma by trying to make him look bad when you guy fucks like palin and cain running around. If Republicans were consistent from the start on points not character attacks you might of gotten somewhere. You bitches fucked yourself as well as the rest of america over on this one.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2011, 11:49:14 AM »
Stop crying like a little bitch if you fucks didn't spend so much time hating on a likable guy than you might be getting some fucking traction. Seriously you don't attack a guy with charisma by trying to make him look bad when you guy fucks like palin and cain running around. If Republicans were consistent from the start on points not character attacks you might of gotten somewhere. You bitches fucked yourself as well as the rest of america over on this one.

LMFAO!!!!   Charisma? 

How about policies and programs that are collapsing this nation you fool! 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2011, 11:50:06 AM »

Did you learn this in your poli-sci class?

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2011, 11:54:12 AM »

I hope I get sum' oubama gear for christmas  :D 

MikMaq

« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2011, 11:54:57 AM »
LMFAO!!!!   Charisma? 

How about policies and programs that are collapsing this nation you fool! 
But you don't focus on that shit as a party, you spend too much time blambing about kenyan, monkey, leechs etc, your message is lost.
Did you learn this in your poli-sci class?
It's common fucking sense, if you spend the first year of his presidency just questioning his nationally you're really side tracking the real issues, do you really want me to pull up the 15000 times you mentioned this in 2009 ???

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2011, 11:56:31 AM »
Note to self:

Idiots believe POTUS is elected on charisma.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2011, 11:57:08 AM »
But you don't focus on that shit as a party, you spend too much time blambing about kenyan, monkey, leechs etc, your message is lost. It's common fucking sense, if you spend the first year of his presidency just questioning his nationally you're really side tracking the real issues, do you really want me to pull up the 15000 times you mentioned this in 2009 ???

LMFAO! ! ! !  

I have been calling out obamas policies from Day 1.   It started with the AIG bailouts, then the stim bill, then obamacare, then cap n. trade, then QE2, then all the anti-energy craziness, etc etc.  

You can't point to one thing this fool has done to improve the situation.  Yes he walked into a mess he asked for, but he has only made it horribly worse.  

MikMaq

« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2011, 12:00:13 PM »

LMFAO! ! ! !  

I have been calling out obamas policies from Day 1.   It started with the AIG bailouts, then the stim bill, then obamacare, then cap n. trade, then QE2, then all the anti-energy craziness, etc etc.  

You can't point to one thing this fool has done to improve the situation.  Yes he walked into a mess he asked for, but he has only made it horribly worse.  
And just the other day your getting on with something that amounts to him and the first lady being monkeys.

How about some fucking accountability you love to bitch on libs for being wreckless but your just as fucking ignorant. The swing vote ain't gonna be going right if you got them thinking about race, or any other petty shit you get on with.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2011, 12:02:20 PM »
And just the other day your getting on with something that amounts to him and the first lady being monkeys.

How about some fucking accountability you love to bitch on libs for being wreckless but your just as fucking ignorant. The swing vote ain't gonna be going right if you got them thinking about race, or any other petty shit you get on with.

This is getbig - get over it. 

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2011, 12:02:44 PM »
Every President (but one) has walked into someone else's "mess".

I've never seen a POTUS use it as a cop-out as much as obama.

Hope and blame.

jmt1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2011, 12:03:31 PM »

MikMaq

« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2011, 12:08:30 PM »

This is getbig - get over it. 

Thanks for admitting your just one big troll. You don't wanna actually talk about this shit, you just want a vent for your hidden racism.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2011, 12:10:05 PM »
Thanks for admitting your just one big troll. You don't wanna actually talk about this shit, you just want a vent for your hidden racism.

LOL - want me to bump your post admitting you look down on blacks yourself? 

MikMaq

« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2011, 12:14:05 PM »
LOL - want me to bump your post admitting you look down on blacks yourself? 
I'm pretty open that black people as a group or culture are at the bottom of every list in a america hardly a hidden fact black white whatever it's pretty much commonly accepted. I say this point just to assure you that I'm not some PC nut when I call you a closet racist.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2011, 12:15:12 PM »
I'm pretty open that black people as a group or culture are at the bottom of every list in a america hardly a hidden fact black white whatever it's pretty much commonly accepted. I say this point just to assure you that I'm not some PC nut when I call you a closet racist.

Closet?   Damn- I thought everyone calls me an open and unapologetic racist?  No? 

MikMaq

« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2011, 12:16:57 PM »
Closet?   Damn- I thought everyone calls me an open and unapologetic racist?  No? 
Lol well it's obvious that your in the closet with it, I'm sure you're not even aware how bad you really are with this shit.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2011, 12:17:47 PM »
Lol well it's obvious that your in the closet with it, I'm sure you're not even aware how bad you really are with this shit.

There are far worse things IMHO than being someone who calls it like it is.   

MikMaq

« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2011, 12:19:29 PM »
There are far worse things IMHO than being someone who calls it like it is.   

Lolz so you admit to be trolling, and your basically admitting your racial agenda isn't an issue, fuck dude your almost getting as low as the coach.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2011, 12:19:55 PM »
But you don't focus on that shit as a party, you spend too much time blambing about kenyan, monkey, leechs etc, your message is lost. It's common fucking sense, if you spend the first year of his presidency just questioning his nationally you're really side tracking the real issues, do you really want me to pull up the 15000 times you mentioned this in 2009 ???

Yes...go ahead. You really want to talk about commonsense? What person in their right fucking mind thinks you can get out debt by creating more debt by borrowing more to pay back the existing loan at a higher interest rate and keep doing it over and over again. And then when that doesn't work........print more money. Do you want ME to list 15000 other things that don't make sense?

Again, when you get your ass out of class and into the real world come talk to me and anyone else like me. Turd.

MikMaq

« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2011, 12:24:27 PM »
Yes...go ahead. You really want to talk about commonsense? What person in their right fucking mind thinks you can get out debt by creating more debt by borrowing more to pay back the existing loan at a higher interest rate and keep doing it over and over again. And then when that doesn't work........print more money. Do you want ME to list 15000 other things that don't make sense?

Again, when you get your ass out of class and into the real world come talk to me and anyone else like me. Turd.
Lolz I ain't pro Obama nimrod, I prefer to ignore his existence to be honest. The character attacks you guys get on with the worst off you'll be. If you wanted actual traction all you had to do was attack the democratic party as a whole for supporting such measures.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2011, 12:26:08 PM »
Lolz I ain't pro Obama nimrod, I prefer to ignore his existence to be honest. The character attacks you guys get on with the worst off you'll be. If you wanted actual traction all you had to do was attack the democratic party as a whole for supporting such measures.

TBPH - its more fun to trash MO