Author Topic: George Michael's condition worsened overnight say doctors - HIV?  (Read 29886 times)

Ironraider

• Getbig II
Re: George Michael's condition worsened overnight say doctors - HIV?
« Reply #125 on: November 27, 2011, 05:24:51 AM »
most likly best over all singer,, instrument player,, composer,, producer music has known ,,the over all fella is george michael,, atleast one of the toppest if not the top one

gh15 approved

Many would say Prince would fall into the top spot (not a fan).  Either way, both are extremely talented for their genres...never was really a fan of either, but I can respect their gifts.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: November 27, 2011, 05:32:01 AM »
Everybody should have sex at the beach, it's awesome.   :D
That doesn't make it risky behaviour...pretty normal really.  I have a male gay friend and he would tell me alot of things about being a gay man and they definitely have a more risky lifestyle than straight people.  For instance, he would tell me how he would go to public toilets and just pick up complete strangers and have sex with them.  This is normal behaviour for gay men.  Men would drive up with baby seats in the backseats of cars.  They were married and living double lives. 

newmom

« Reply #127 on: November 27, 2011, 05:42:24 AM »

Fucking love love this song.

I really hope he gets well, I'd be so sad

newmom

« Reply #128 on: November 27, 2011, 05:49:17 AM »
Strong greek genetics

love this one

MikMaq

« Reply #129 on: November 27, 2011, 06:09:26 AM »
Everybody should have sex at the beach, it's awesome.   :D
That doesn't make it risky behaviour...pretty normal really.  I have a male gay friend and he would tell me alot of things about being a gay man and they definitely have a more risky lifestyle than straight people.  For instance, he would tell me how he would go to public toilets and just pick up complete strangers and have sex with them.  This is normal behaviour for gay men.  Men would drive up with baby seats in the backseats of cars.  They were married and living double lives. 
You got fake tits and are a total shefail, please do not talk about these things. After the 80's condoms among gays became the norm, where straight folk still do way to much raw dawging. Granted who'd stick there dick is a guys rear without a rubber  :-X, but still the std rate among gays post 1980's is quite normal.

P.S. listen fakey, lots of straight dudes would tell you the same shit too, if you weren't so focused on attention.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: November 27, 2011, 06:14:20 AM »
You got fake tits and are a total shefail, please do not talk about these things. After the 80's condoms among gays became the norm, where straight folk still do way to much raw dawging. Granted who'd stick there dick is a guys rear without a rubber  :-X, but still the std rate among gays post 1980's is quite normal.

P.S. listen fakey, lots of straight dudes would tell you the same shit too, if you weren't so focused on attention.

My gay friend uses condoms, there's only been one partner he hasn't used them with.  But he knows many who do not use condoms.  They do partake in very risky behaviour, it is a known fact.  I was shocked when my friend would tell me about the things him and his friends got up to.
Btw, I am far from fake.  I am very real and down to earth.  Never been called "fake" in my life.   

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #131 on: November 27, 2011, 06:16:43 AM »
You got fake tits and are a total shefail, please do not talk about these things. After the 80's condoms among gays became the norm, where straight folk still do way to much raw dawging. Granted who'd stick there dick is a guys rear without a rubber  :-X, but still the std rate among gays post 1980's is quite normal.

Good post.....for once ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #132 on: November 27, 2011, 06:18:14 AM »

Oh please, I have a friend who was a surgeon in the ER and the stories I heard about gays was awful.   Ripped assholes, thing shoved up there, etc.   Total deviancy. 

danabol

• Getbig III
« Reply #133 on: November 27, 2011, 06:32:18 AM »

Oh please, I have a friend who was a surgeon in the ER and the stories I heard about gays was awful.   Ripped assholes, thing shoved up there, etc.   Total deviancy. 

a ripped bottom ...never  :o

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #134 on: November 27, 2011, 06:42:16 AM »
I hope he doesn't die tonight while I'm asleep...would someone do me the favor and "wake me up before he go goes"?

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #135 on: November 27, 2011, 06:54:03 AM »
regardless great talent.. PRINCE? gimme a break.. i'll say a good stage performer and leave it at that.. does prince even have a voice, i don't think so...i always thought PRINCE was a big ole weirdo myself.. self absorbed and jealous of others little man... anyway in regards to george michael.....

listen to "jesus to a child".. if you have someone close to you that has passed away....

axestream

• Getbig IV
« Reply #136 on: November 27, 2011, 07:37:26 AM »
regardless great talent.. PRINCE? gimme a break.. i'll say a good stage performer and leave it at that.. does prince even have a voice, i don't think so...i always thought PRINCE was a big ole weirdo myself.. self absorbed and jealous of others little man...

Vocally not in the same league as GM (certainly not bad though), but rapes the guy when it comes to composing and playing instruments.

seCrawler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #137 on: November 27, 2011, 07:56:48 AM »
Vocally not in the same league as GM (certainly not bad though), but rapes the guy when it comes to composing and playing instruments.

Thank you.  I remember artists talking about working with Prince.  Basically, he has done all the instruments up 20 in some cases, all the tracks, etc.  You can in, do you 10 mins of vocals which he has already arranged and he sends you the fuck away.  His albums are usually all him but as you said George got him on vocals, but Michael Jackson also had him during their 80s rivalry 

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
« Reply #138 on: November 27, 2011, 08:01:48 AM »
I hope he doesn't die tonight while I'm asleep...would someone do me the favor and "wake me up before he go goes"?

you shouldnt have made it this obvious.

Funny though.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: November 27, 2011, 08:11:59 AM »
Yes Bay... we get it... You wish think that everyone is gay... We get that.

People were listening to George Michael long before anyone knew he was gay... well except the gay community... They just assume everyone is gay so they are never shocked when someone "comes out".

I’m sure if you visit an NFL, NBA, or NHL message board you’ll find lots of sports fans there messaging back and forth about George Michael, his illness, and HIV status. ::)

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #140 on: November 27, 2011, 08:15:59 AM »
I’m sure if you visit an NFL, NBA, or NHL message board you’ll find lots of sports fans there messaging back and forth about George Michael, his illness, and HIV status. ::)

So straight people aren't allowed to care about homosexuals even if they happen to be amazing artists?

you're a troubled gay man that's for sure. It's like you havent come to terms with it yet or something. Hopefully one day you will and can relax a little for once.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #141 on: November 27, 2011, 08:32:56 AM »
Guy is a great talent.....his "Faith" album is a pop masterpiece. Really one of the best ever, doesn't get enough recognition IMO

I could care less about his sexuality, although it seems for someone in his position he was reckless and slummed it at times. I would imagine most gays with that much money and fame have their sexual deviance catered to in the privacy of their home...this guy was surfing glory holes... WTF ? never got that.

Six pages and nobody puts up "Freedom" ? :P

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: November 27, 2011, 08:35:55 AM »
So straight people aren't allowed to care about homosexuals even if they happen to be amazing artists?

you're a troubled gay man that's for sure. It's like you havent come to terms with it yet or something. Hopefully one day you will and can relax a little for once.

Sure they can.  I just rather doubt that this particular topic would pop up on an NASCAR or NFL message board.  Seeing it pop up here is somehow not at all surprising.  Of all that things that could capture your attention and interest this is one that does so.  I'm sure your girlfriends would be proud (if they knew).  ::)

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #143 on: November 27, 2011, 08:38:19 AM »
Sure they can.  I just rather doubt that this particular topic would pop up on an NASCAR or NFL message board.  Seeing it pop up here is somehow not at all surprising.  Of all that things that could capture your attention and interest this is one that does so.  I'm sure your girlfriends would be proud (if they knew).  ::)

But this isn't a nascar nor nor nfl message board?  ??? And Im sure sure of them likes his music also, why shouldn't they at least if they have a music section of the board.. If someone has amazing talent and you don't like them beccause they're gay, YOu're the one with problems, not the ones that dont care..

Proud of what?  ???

when will you ever just relax bay? you're a grown man and still obsess over this shit?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #144 on: November 27, 2011, 08:42:50 AM »
Was this the guy who sang with Andrew Ridgley?

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #145 on: November 27, 2011, 08:45:13 AM »

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #146 on: November 27, 2011, 08:46:03 AM »
freedom was great video,,,

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #147 on: November 27, 2011, 09:07:03 AM »
Sure they can.  I just rather doubt that this particular topic would pop up on an NASCAR or NFL message board.  Seeing it pop up here is somehow not at all surprising.  Of all that things that could capture your attention and interest this is one that does so.  I'm sure your girlfriends would be proud (if they knew).  ::)

Yes Bay....one of the most famous people on the planet..a  MAJOR artist of the 80's and 90's, a fkng  ICON.... is very sick and could be dying of aids...but we're "gay" because we are discussing it, and I love the way you word that "Captured our attention"....Please..we are talking here, no ones got a candlelight vigil going  ::) ::)...Getbig isn't nearly as myopic as a NASCAR or NFL board...you know this as well as anyone, everything under the sun is discussed here,,,,are we "gay" because we talk a LOT of politics here too  ::)

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: November 27, 2011, 10:12:53 AM »
Only when someone looks like they are about to kick the bucket do you hear this crap about greatest ever etc, if you had posted a few weeks ago that George Michael was one of the most talented musicians of all time you would have been laughed off the site.

njanvi

• Getbig III
« Reply #149 on: November 27, 2011, 10:26:50 AM »

Stop lying...you don't have damn surgeon friend.....you read that shit on the internet