Author Topic: Mason Ryan - Who is a greater trenbolona addict than this guy?  (Read 24714 times)

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
Re: Mason Ryan - Who is a greater trenbolona addict than this guy?
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2011, 07:28:22 PM »
kids People fucking loved Rey Mysterio and he never said a goddamned thing.

fixed
getbig or getgot

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2011, 08:17:29 AM »
have to disagree on the masters vs ryan thing....
ryan is way bigger than masters ever was... ryan is like 6'4/6'5 and pushing 300 pounds maybe even a bit more than 300.. master at his most juiced up when he first appeared was more like 250 plus...and a bit shorter....

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2011, 08:36:22 AM »
have to disagree on the masters vs ryan thing....
ryan is way bigger than masters ever was... ryan is like 6'4/6'5 and pushing 300 pounds maybe even a bit more than 300.. master at his most juiced up when he first appeared was more like 250 plus...and a bit shorter....
ryan has better overall shape than masters ,,when masters went into wellness program he looked terrible for a while ,he had long torso and losing quite a bit of mass all over showed it.he gained back slowly and started to get his look back but never where it was,,as with ryan masters ran with the 'i'm on drug's and evryone can kiss my ass here till i fail...

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2011, 08:54:39 AM »
Tna champ Rob Terry, Lifetime natural

6'4, 260lb

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2011, 09:07:49 AM »
forgot about him that's close now ryan and terry good tag team that would be,,,both look good,,

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2011, 09:44:20 AM »
*here he is a few days ago! rumor has it he is looking to transition to MMA soon as he is already "competing" tested in WWE anyway.he was looking to merely trim fat to then be able to make a carb and water cut to 265, and then rehydrate back to 295+ come fighting day.

*disclaimer: these rumors are unfounded

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2011, 11:10:25 AM »
those pics do him no justice,,maybe best built wrestler all time considering size,cond/shape guy is beast,,now tony atlas had tremendous upper body as well.this guy is huge and i think 6'4 as well..

Warlord and Goldberg were as big, if not bigger in warlords case, maybe not us cut, but Lex Luger was probably the biggest and most conditioned wrestler. Rob Terry doesnt really wrestle does he? At least I havnt seen him do anything except hang around the ring.

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2011, 11:20:15 AM »
It's obvious that Rob Terry is smaller than Ryan. Terry looks impressive, of course, but smaller. Ryan, as someone said, is pushing, or past 300lbs (my money is firmly on the latter. I think he is around 305-310 at his height), and his shoulders are insanely capped. This guy's look on TV is insane. More blown away by the sheer size of this fucker than I am of any of the 5'4, 5-9 midgets on the Olympia stage.

JZMB

• Getbig II
  • Team NaSSer EL soBaNtý FëLla
« Reply #33 on: November 26, 2011, 11:50:58 AM »
frank mcgrath is numero uno

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • IFBB PRO www.stevenamat.com
« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2011, 12:47:12 PM »
Guy looks bigger than many pros.
Because he's bigger. Of course, because he is 6'5" and about 300 lb. He trains at my gym.

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2011, 12:52:58 PM »
looks small

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #36 on: November 26, 2011, 04:22:52 PM »
Because he's bigger. Of course, because he is 6'5" and about 300 lb. He trains at my gym.
this,,,he's straight up freak ,,,has the physical,visual goods for wrestling,,maybe not skills but t.v.value..

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #37 on: November 26, 2011, 04:24:52 PM »
dude is a fucking monster any way you put it, to be that height carrying the muscle he does he must be as wide as a doorway.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 26, 2011, 04:42:35 PM »
Batista had no skills at first but given time he became a main even star. Same will hold true with ryan.

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: November 26, 2011, 04:47:40 PM »
Batista had no skills at first but given time he became a main even star. Same will hold true with ryan.

what may hold ryan back is back is batista. people may never buy into him bc they will see him as a wannabee
getbig or getgot

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #41 on: November 26, 2011, 07:12:06 PM »

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: November 26, 2011, 07:24:57 PM »
dude is a fucking monster any way you put it, to be that height carrying the muscle he does he must be as wide as a doorway.
He's actually 300lbs huh?! Jesus I watch wrestling sporatically and havent seen him. Guess pictures don't do him justice because he didnt look as big as Master's to me, I stand corrected. Holy shit by the way, how you been SF? (no homo  ;D)

biff

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: November 26, 2011, 08:23:44 PM »
what may hold ryan back is back is batista. people may never buy into him bc they will see him as a wannabee

the guy also had an accent so think as to be almost incoherent.

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: November 27, 2011, 06:49:39 AM »
someone mentioned warlord and goldberg being as big as ryan?! no way.. warlord and goldberg at the most weighed probably 260 plus.. and both were just "beefy and thick" neither one had any muscular and rippedness like ryan and terry for that matter... goldberg was a former nfl player hence he had that physique of a football player.. whereas ryan and terry competed in bb shows, hence their physiques...

the only two in the recent past who are even close to either ryan or terry are batista and triple hhh both at their juiced up prime.. and even those 2 fall short of ryan and terry...

i think it's funny and cool that ryan is so juiced up and that he basically doesn't give a crap that people (i.e. fans, the wwe powers that be) think or know he's on the sauce!...

of course if he gets his sauce with a prescription from a legal doctor then it's legal and okay then right?

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: November 27, 2011, 06:56:16 AM »
someone mentioned warlord and goldberg being as big as ryan?! no way.. warlord and goldberg at the most weighed probably 260 plus.. and both were just "beefy and thick" neither one had any muscular and rippedness like ryan and terry for that matter... goldberg was a former nfl player hence he had that physique of a football player.. whereas ryan and terry competed in bb shows, hence their physiques...

the only two in the recent past who are even close to either ryan or terry are batista and triple hhh both at their juiced up prime.. and even those 2 fall short of ryan and terry...

i think it's funny and cool that ryan is so juiced up and that he basically doesn't give a crap that people (i.e. fans, the wwe powers that be) think or know he's on the sauce!...

of course if he gets his sauce with a prescription from a legal doctor then it's legal and okay then right?

warlord was bigger than 260
getbig or getgot

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: November 27, 2011, 07:43:16 AM »

Well you will never prove true weights and heights in wrestling because half the time it was made up but Warlord was billed a 320lbs and easily dwarfed other built wrestlers like the British Bulldog.

Luger was similar height weight as mason but much better condition in his prime.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: November 27, 2011, 07:50:35 AM »
*here he is a few days ago! rumor has it he is looking to transition to MMA soon as he is already "competing" tested in WWE anyway.he was looking to merely trim fat to then be able to make a carb and water cut to 265, and then rehydrate back to 295+ come fighting day.

Now that is one badass guy. I may start DVRing raw again and skip to the mason ryan segments. His physique shits on anyone else's in WWE history. The only one who can compare is chris masters when he debutted

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #48 on: November 27, 2011, 09:04:42 AM »
Well you will never prove true weights and heights in wrestling because half the time it was made up but Warlord was billed a 320lbs and easily dwarfed other built wrestlers like the British Bulldog.

Luger was similar height weight as mason but much better condition in his prime.

mason ryan has morphed since that pic there,,and yes lex has great build,shape and condition to the 9'sss but this guy is bigger/fuller esp delts..

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #49 on: November 28, 2011, 05:58:52 PM »
Chris Masters had a dime a dozen build and wasn't impressive at all.

Ryan is a roided out freak. Surprised you don't see more of them in WWE.