Author Topic: the guy who bragged about not hiring until Obama was out of office  (Read 427 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

The two websites involved in the "No hiring until Obama is gone" story have been scrubbed.)

As you may recall from yesterday's reporting, Mr. Bill Looman, operator of US Crane, LLC of Waco, Ga. has been wearing his politics on his pick-em-up trucks, toting signs saying his company policy is "No More Hiring Until Obama is Gone!"

Earlier Tuesday, he seemed to be bragging about all the attention he was getting.  He claimed on his Facebook page that all the loser lefties who had complained about the sign got him two new customers who also hated "that Muslim in the White House."  Your humble reporter used Mr. Looman's Facebook page to ask him, many times, to agree to an interview -- by phone, by Facebook, by e-mail.  More and more people, disgusted by the idea of someone refusing to hire people during tough economic times, flooded his Facebook page.  As a result, twice so far Tuesday, Looman has scrubbed his Facebook page.  You will no longer find my requests for an interview.

So, I sent him an e-mail with a list of questions.  We here at the Examiner wish to be actually fair and balanced in our reporting. We assured Mr. Looman that we would print his answers verbatim. We even told him what the word "verbatim" means.

Here are the questions I sent to his e-mail address at crane1@aol.com

1.  When were you in the Marines?

2.  Where were you stationed?

3.  Do any time overseas? Iraq? Afghanistan?

4.  What was your rank at discharge?

5.  What was your MOS?

6.  Why do you seem to have this inexplicable hatred of Muslims?

7.  Why do you believe the President is a Muslim when he has said time and time again he is not?

8.  As a former Marine, don't you feel any qualms about attacking your fellow Marines' commander in chief?

9.  What proof do you have that the President is a Muslim?

10. If you say, as you did yesterday on your Facebook page (before you scrubbed it, but I have the screen cap) that you would hire if Satan were president if you could afford it, then why take this jab at Obama?

11.  You say you have two new customers who signed up with you because of your views.  Who are they and how can I contact them to verify your story.  If this is true, you would think they would be proud of it, right?

12.  Why, last night, did you just pick up your phone and hang it up, instead of talking to people who were rightfully outraged by your position?

13.  Don't you think it's irresponsible, in this economy, to refuse to hire someone because you don't like the president?

14.  What do you think of your friend in Charlotte, Mr. Ashley, who lists you as "an affiliate" on his American Crane Works website, but then told me in a telephone interview last night that you are NOT an affiliate?

That's a start.  Answer these and we'll go from there.

I asked him to let me know no later than 1pm ET if he intended to answer the questions, after which I would give him as much time as he needed to answer them.  No reply. Not on Facebook, not on e-mail. Nothing.

When I was a Navy Hospital Corpsman at Second Medical Batallion in Came Lejeune, NC from 1975-1977, I think I came away with a pretty good feel for Marines and their ethics.

Making an outrageous statement, then hiding behind your Facebook account, scrubbing out the comments from people who disagree with you, forbidding them to make additional comments, that strikes this old "doc" as cowardly.

Let's hope this is not an indication of today's breed of Marine, and that Bill Looman of Waco, Ga., is just a cowardly abberation.

Oh. I said "two" websites were scrubbed. The other was the American Crane Works website in Charlotte, N. Car., where until this morning Mr. Looman was listed as an "affiliate." As you may recall from yesterday's story, Mr. Rodney Ashley, responsible for "Field Management," explained it was not an official business relationship, more of a "buddy kind of thing." He distanced himself from Mr. Looman's sentiments.

He now, it would seem, has distanced himself from Mr. Looman, who no longer appears on the website as an affiliate.

UPDATE: Since this story was posted, Mr. Looman has disconnected his phone, is no longer answering his office phone, and is scrubbing his Facebook page faster than a obsessive compulsive hand washer in a room full of cat turds.

---

Don't be a Looman!  Engage! Hit me up on Twitter and Facebook, then subscribe by hitting the link next to my photo under the headline so you can be updated as soon as I publish a new story!

Continue reading on Examiner.com 'No Hiring Until Obama Gone' guy scrubs Facebook page. - Baltimore liberal | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/liberal-in-baltimore/no-hiring-until-obama-gone-guy-scrubs-facebook-page#ixzz1elXyGYJE

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: the guy who bragged about not hiring until Obama was out of office
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2011, 05:17:28 PM »
Whats ur point douche....
L

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2011, 06:04:09 PM »
more on the story from yesterday  douche....  ;D

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2011, 06:27:47 PM »
So the guy makes a point... then a shit load of people start bitching at him via phone and internet... now you're pissed off that he's keeping away from all that bullshit?

The number of angry leftists who will attack you if you point out the truth  ::)

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2011, 06:54:36 PM »
lmao @ liberal butthurt.

Peace & tolerance right brother? Oh wait, peace & tolerance as long as everyone sucks up to your point of view.

all drugs - TPPIIP