Author Topic: Fuck Ohio  (Read 2746 times)

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
Fuck Ohio
« on: November 26, 2011, 09:54:10 AM »
Go Blue!
from incomplete data

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
Re: Fuck Ohio
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2011, 12:37:15 PM »
Michigan wins!
from incomplete data

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2011, 04:54:54 PM »
D

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2011, 05:19:13 PM »

I know this guy goes home to his mom's basement and faps to Jim Tressel pictures.  :D :D
D

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2011, 08:07:46 PM »
Hahaha, so all it takes for Michigan to win is for OSU to get busted with violations followed by losing their coach.

Funny that Michigan faithful are bragging about beating a down-and-out OSU team while in the same season they also confirmed that they're now the 2nd best D-1 program in that state.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2011, 08:17:21 PM »
 ::) ::)

Our recruiting class far exceeds ohio state's to date, especially if dunn swings blue.  We didn't have near the peaces we really needed in the way of talent and experience, but somehow this coaching staff kept it all together into a 10-2 season and a win over the Cooler Poopers.  UNREAL!!!!

Hoke and Mattison for coaches of the year.   10-2.  Not in my wildest dreams did I expect 10-2.  I'd have been ok with 8-4 given this was a transition year and our coaches didn't have their recruited parts but 10-2?

I revel in the Buckeye fans on 11 Warriors talking about 'wait till next year' but hey guess what, WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR!  We'll have a top 5 recruiting class in, Denard will be a senior, the coaches will have had the wisdom of a year coaching in the Big 10 under their belts, and hte players will have had over a year in the Borges/Mattison system.  Awesome.

I see Bama and ND as tough games next year, but we should be able to sail through the Big 10 up until Columbus next year if Willie C or someone else can step up to replace Martin.

THE PRESENT IS GREAT AND THE FUTURE IS BRIGHT!

Aahhhhh. That's what this feels like. I'd almost forgotten. Congratulations to Team 132 and their senior leaders for a great victory at home and thank you for restoring the natural order.

132 years of Michigan football.

77 All Americans.

3 Heisman Trophy winners.

42 Big Ten Championships.

11 National Championships.

The biggest stage in college football. 109,901

The most wins (894) in college football.

We are college football.

This is Michigan.

This is Michigan.

This is Michigan.

This is Michigan.

This is Michigan.

This is Michigan, fergodsakes.

GO BLUE!!!!  8) 8)
D

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2011, 08:34:14 PM »

8)
D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2011, 06:40:43 AM »
Hahaha, so all it takes for Michigan to win is for OSU to get busted with violations followed by losing their coach.

Funny that Michigan faithful are bragging about beating a down-and-out OSU team while in the same season they also confirmed that they're now the 2nd best D-1 program in that state.

And your boys from ND ???

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2011, 08:51:00 AM »
Hate Ohio State, some of the most obnoxious fans in sports... right up there with Kentucky basketball fans.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2011, 12:54:28 PM »
Hate Ohio State, some of the most obnoxious fans in sports... right up there with Kentucky basketball fans.

It is in my blood, but how long will it take Urban to have "More Health Problems"  :-\ :-\
D

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2011, 01:03:54 PM »

What will he do with out Timmy?

What will he do without Dan Mullen who might leave Mississippi State for the Penn State job.....

Maybe he will call up Coach Strong at Louisville who was his DC at Florida....

Urban is good for the economy though because he will bring in more thugs and the Jails will also expand in Columbus.  8)
D