Author Topic: Quaker oats threads  (Read 16657 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Quaker oats threads
« Reply #100 on: November 29, 2011, 11:57:45 AM »
Groink whats the story here? What did alex do to runningmom, she seems very bitter towards him should we start a new thread explaining the situation between her and alex? He seems to have owned her on soo many levels.
  I honestly don't know the details..but there were a few things that were fucked up..admittedly ....also remember there's two sides to every story...but whatever

Point I'm making is newmom still.lets this crap get to her..and IMO she's better than that..that's all.I'm saying..not " involved" here in any way

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #101 on: November 29, 2011, 01:46:48 PM »
I didn't know you were from Upstate NY. For some reason I always thought you lived in Connecticut. I guess it's because that picture of you in the audience when Katz was posing and Franco was blowing up the heating pad in PI.
No,I`m originally from Massachusettes.not far from where they filmed that stuff.

Moved up here about 10 years ago after getting married once again.  :(

;D

Swlabr

« Reply #102 on: November 29, 2011, 01:50:12 PM »
Wes, man, you should make a thread about your life sometime. You sound like you have had a very interesting life, and I'm sure it'd be an awesome read. :)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: November 29, 2011, 01:52:21 PM »
Wes, man, you should make a thread about your life sometime. You sound like you have had a very interesting life, and I'm sure it'd be an awesome read. :)
I`d be in jail in about one hour if I disclosed all the details!!  ;D

I`ve worn a lot of different hats in my life,that`s for sure.

Swlabr

« Reply #104 on: November 29, 2011, 01:53:20 PM »
I`d be in jail in about one hour if I disclosed all the details!!  ;D

I`ve worn a lot of different hats in my life,that`s for sure.

Well, if you ever decide to write about your life, you'd have at least one keen reader. ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: November 29, 2011, 01:55:13 PM »
Well, if you ever decide to write about your life, you'd have at least one keen reader. ;D
Dude,in all seriousness,lots of people have told me the same thing,but if I did ever write one,after they read it,I`d have to kill them.  :)

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: November 29, 2011, 02:52:39 PM »
Dude,in all seriousness,lots of people have told me the same thing,but if I did ever write one,after they read it,I`d have to kill them.  :)

That's all well and good, but might you extend the "don't kill my editor" clause to me, a legit copy (and formerly McClatchy paper line) editor?

:)