Author Topic: I'll rip Lesnar apart piece by piece - Overeem  (Read 29741 times)

claymore

• Getbig IV
Re: I'll rip Lesnar apart piece by piece - Overeem
« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2011, 11:04:59 AM »
Good for them. They'd both get raped by Overeem. He will be the new champ once he fights and destroys dos santos.

"Good for them. They'd both get raped by Overeem."...And raped hard !!!

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2011, 11:13:59 AM »
"Good for them. They'd both get raped by Overeem."...And raped hard !!!

why do you quote and then put what he said in between " " ? Thats what the damn quote does already lol.

chess315

« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2011, 12:16:15 PM »
brocks going to rape overeem

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2011, 12:27:05 PM »
brocks going to rape overeem

Wrong sir. Brock has no whatsoever any chance against Overeem's techniques

#

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2011, 12:46:02 PM »
Overeem is so going to fuck Lesnar up. It will be ugly. There will be no doubt how awesome Overeem is after this fight.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2011, 12:55:20 PM »
Overeem is so going to fuck Lesnar up. It will be ugly. There will be no doubt how awesome Overeem is after this fight.

funny that actual UFC fighters are picking Lesnar.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2011, 01:02:27 PM »

They'll be eating a healthy serving of crow.  I can't wait!  Overeem is too smart and experienced for Lesnar. Lesnar is a one trick pony.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2011, 01:04:43 PM »

Think most of them were picking Cain over Dos Santos too lol

axestream

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2011, 01:08:18 PM »

But then certain people will say that Brock was all hype anyway.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #34 on: November 27, 2011, 01:08:41 PM »

Politics and over hyping the fight. Don't follow the herd, check both of their resumes. If everybody stated the obvious that Overeem would eat Brock for breakfast, do you think anybody would pay to watch the fight? No, so Mr.Dana aka businessman has to spark some controversy and bank some serious money by making a balance of prediction between both fighters!

Again, this is not a match for Overeem. He already know that Brock's stand up is no match for him. And Brock's take downs are the same way every single UFC fight he's had, check youtube and you'll see.
#

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #35 on: November 27, 2011, 01:38:07 PM »
Lesnar by TKO
a

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #36 on: November 27, 2011, 01:45:31 PM »
Overeem will not be able to stand up to the F5.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2011, 01:57:32 PM »
brock will get destroyed for real 8)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #38 on: November 27, 2011, 02:00:13 PM »

Lol, no shit, you think the Dana's hand picked fighters are gonne pick a guy made famous by a competitive organization?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #39 on: November 27, 2011, 02:02:41 PM »
Once again- Lesnar via TKO.
a

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #40 on: November 27, 2011, 02:06:39 PM »
Once again- Lesnar via TKO.
It would sure legitamize Lesnar.

No way though, Overeem by TKO.
Dudes got comparable strength, shit tons of experience, and is a BAMF at standup.
Isnt he the current K1 champ?

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #41 on: November 27, 2011, 02:10:07 PM »
It would sure legitamize Lesnar.

No way though, Overeem by TKO.
Dudes got comparable strength, shit tons of experience, and is a BAMF at standup.
Isnt he the current K1 champ?

All stats are against brock... only fanboys will think brock has a chanse which is natural, but for real brock will lose.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #42 on: November 27, 2011, 02:11:16 PM »
I'll be at the fight. I will have a solid bet on Lesnar. All the books open with Overeem as a slight favorite. Right now it's a "pick'em" aka even wager.

To be continued. . .
a

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #43 on: November 27, 2011, 02:36:27 PM »
They'll be eating a healthy serving of crow.  I can't wait!  Overeem is too smart and experienced for Lesnar. Lesnar is a one trick pony.

lol  dude.. Overeem has only been fighting 2nd tier fighters!

Brock fights champions!

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #44 on: November 27, 2011, 06:12:58 PM »
lol  dude.. Overeem has only been fighting 2nd tier fighters!

Brock fights champions!
lol... the first REAL champion he fought, he lost ... and lost bad!
Cain made him look like a little bitch, he doesn't like to get hit. he gives his back when hit hard, and does an embryo on the ground.
the rest? he beat Randy Couture, a 47 year old man, that weighed 50 pounds less then him.
i love randy, but the heavyweight division was real weak at that time in the UFC.
Frank Mir, is a top dog when on, and they are still 1-1, mir did beat Brock once , and will do that again if they fought.
the rest, well Herring was allready way over the hill, and he beat Min Soo Kim, also not a big champion.....
and Shane Carwin, please .... ::) he is one of the most overrated fighters in the ufc today! did you see how Cigano toyed with him?? the fight lasted all the rounds because junior wanted it to.

Overeem fought some of the best in the world, lost some , but also won...
experience is there! and now he is a true heavyweight, won the k1 tournament, and was strikeforce and dream champ at the same time.
that does say something! sure he did fight some cans....but also some of the best...
he beat some of the best kickboxers , on their own ground. him being an mma fighter.
he ko'd hari bad! beat Spong, and Saki, and Aerts, to be k1 champ, sure a little luck was there, but it was a tournament. he fought smart , was not damaged, and won!
he outclassed Rogers, Duffee, and beat Werdum. the werdum fight was horrible , but that was because Werdum thought he was participating in the bjj world championships.
also Overeem beat Belfort, Vovchanchyn, Kharitonov who are great fighters and tough dudes.
also overeem was adcc european champ, so his grappling is actually very , very good!

i will be very , very surprised if brock has anything to say in this fight....
Overeem WILL tear him apart, piece by piece....  ;D
Be Happy,
Optimus

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #45 on: November 27, 2011, 06:19:06 PM »
OvereemPrime....I'd have to disagree about Mir, Lesnar was handing him his ass in the first fight, even after the bunk call by the ref, the second fight he smashed Mir pretty hard...a third fight would be more of the same.

Not a huge Overeem fan myself, his last few fights have been very lackluster and unimpressive, wins or not.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #46 on: November 27, 2011, 06:25:59 PM »
Cain made him look like a little bitch, he doesn't like to get hit. he gives his back when hit hard, and does an embryo on the ground.
the rest? he beat Randy Couture, a 47 year old man, that weighed 50 pounds less then him.
i love randy, but the heavyweight division was real weak at that time in the UFC.
Frank Mir, is a top dog when on, and they are still 1-1, mir did beat Brock once , and will do that again if they fought.
the rest, well Herring was allready way over the hill, and he beat Min Soo Kim, also not a big champion.....
and Shane Carwin, please .... ::) he is one of the most overrated fighters in the ufc today! did you see how Cigano toyed with him?? the fight lasted all the rounds because junior wanted it to.

experience is there! and now he is a true heavyweight, won the k1 tournament, and was strikeforce and dream champ at the same time.
that does say something! sure he did fight some cans....but also some of the best...
he beat some of the best kickboxers , on their own ground. him being an mma fighter.
he ko'd hari bad! beat Spong, and Saki, and Aerts, to be k1 champ, sure a little luck was there, but it was a tournament. he fought smart , was not damaged, and won!
he outclassed Rogers, Duffee, and beat Werdum. the werdum fight was horrible , but that was because Werdum thought he was participating in the bjj world championships.
also Overeem beat Belfort, Vovchanchyn, Kharitonov who are great fighters and tough dudes.
also overeem was adcc european champ, so his grappling is actually very , very good!

Herring was NOT over the hill when he fought brock!! Herring was 29 or 30!

Randy was champ when Brock beat him.

Carwin was undefeated when Brock beat him.

Mir has already stated that Brock will "easily" beat overeem.

Overeem has not fought a top fighter in over 4-5 years!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #47 on: November 27, 2011, 06:44:46 PM »
White guy for the win....

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: November 27, 2011, 06:48:54 PM »
Herring was NOT over the hill when he fought brock!! Herring was 29 or 30!

Randy was champ when Brock beat him.

Carwin was undefeated when Brock beat him.

Mir has already stated that Brock will "easily" beat overeem.

Overeem has not fought a top fighter in over 4-5 years!

Herring looked worse than ever

Brock had 50lbs on Randy (50lbs!)

Ever since Brock raped Mir, hes been saying Brock is unstoppable in order to downplay his loss to an inexperienced fighter

Overeem beat Werdum who is a top fighter and dummied the dangerous Todd Duffee (the guy everybody was hyping the shit out of before he got canned)

You need more accuracy with your statements, you need precision and you need more facts

suckmymuscle

« Reply #49 on: November 27, 2011, 07:17:19 PM »

Yeah, as far as experience....

Overeem >>>>>>>>>>> Lesnar

Nevertheless, unless Overeem KOs Brock immediately or clinches and uses Uberknee, Brock will take him to the mat. Overeem's takedown defenses are not fantastic and I don't think he will be able to get off his back on the ground to submit Brock. Overeem better end this quickly.

SUCKMYMUSCLE