Author Topic: I'll rip Lesnar apart piece by piece - Overeem  (Read 29739 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: I'll rip Lesnar apart piece by piece - Overeem
« Reply #175 on: November 29, 2011, 04:57:03 PM »
We get it OvereemPride1980...you're all upon his nuts. ::)

I think a lot of people are underestimating Brock thinking Overeem is going to walk right through him. His last several fights have looked very lackluster and unaggressive.

Only time will tell children, then one side will be screaming..

I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!

That would be Swede  ;D

He's being all " level headed" now....but if Brock wins you KNOW he's gonna be all"  YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS S !!!!!!! BROCK IS THE BADDEST MOFO ON THE PLANET !!!!!!!! " for about three days  ;D ;D

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #176 on: November 29, 2011, 05:10:35 PM »
swede is just fooling you all, he has allready pressed the "Team Overeem" tag, he has allready prepared all the best highlight videos and explanations why ubereem  is the better fighter and that brock was just a ghost to begin with, but swede only backed up brock because it was topical. People are now seeing that ubereem was the real deal, but swede was voting him this entire time.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #177 on: November 29, 2011, 05:40:00 PM »
That would be Swede  ;D

He's being all " level headed" now....but if Brock wins you KNOW he's gonna be all"  YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS S !!!!!!! BROCK IS THE BADDEST MOFO ON THE PLANET !!!!!!!! " for about three days  ;D ;D
i remember when Brock lost to Cain... swede wasn't on getbig for like a week, he must have been devastated.... ;D ;D ;D ;D
IF Brock wins, we can be sure he has a whole brock campaign for us.... highlights, gifs... the whole nine yards....
it's a big IF though..... ;)
Be Happy,
Optimus

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #178 on: December 01, 2011, 09:41:15 AM »
and brock doesn't juice.....??? lolol.... ::)

Only someone like you would misconstrue my statement. Of course Brock uses something, but he doesnt use anywhere near what Overeem does, hence why i said elite levels. If Brock was seriously on something he'd look ripped a'la his early WWE days and would be a solid 290 - 300lbs. As it is hes bulky / thick but not exactly cut. Im not looking to get into an argument but dont let your admiration for one fighter, coupled with your disdain for another get in the way of common sense.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #179 on: December 01, 2011, 09:47:41 AM »
Only someone like you would misconstrue my statement. Of course Brock uses something, but he doesnt use anywhere near what Overeem does, hence why i said elite levels. If Brock was seriously on something he'd look ripped a'la his early WWE days and would be a solid 290 - 300lbs. As it is hes bulky / thick but not exactly cut. Im not looking to get into an argument but dont let your admiration for one fighter, coupled with your disdain for another get in the way of common sense.
Same thing could be said to you, of course Brock is on a ton of shit, to think otherwise is ignorant.
Both fighters are on a ton of shit, so its a mute point.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
« Reply #180 on: December 01, 2011, 10:30:31 AM »
i remember when Brock lost to Cain... swede wasn't on getbig for like a week, he must have been devastated.... ;D ;D ;D ;D
IF Brock wins, we can be sure he has a whole brock campaign for us.... highlights, gifs... the whole nine yards....
it's a big IF though..... ;)

Took a break from gb before that I think. Wasn't upset at all cain just made it obvious what he needs to work on.
Im really hoping brock wins and has trained smarter this time. But as I also mentioned brock loses = Overeeem vs Jds which would be amazing. And brock could have a rematch with Carwin. But I won't create a bunch of threads win/lose one will do. So great matchups either way. But ofc Im rooting for a victory.

What I can promise you is "groink" in the 3 days after matchup if lets say brock loses, will talk more aobut brock and myself then I have about brock since 2006 lol. (hes done that already though)

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #181 on: December 01, 2011, 11:27:12 AM »
Took a break from gb before that I think. Wasn't upset at all cain just made it obvious what he needs to work on.
Im really hoping brock wins and has trained smarter this time. But as I also mentioned brock loses = Overeeem vs Jds which would be amazing. And brock could have a rematch with Carwin. But I won't create a bunch of threads win/lose one will do. So great matchups either way. But ofc Im rooting for a victory.

What I can promise you is "groink" in the 3 days after matchup if lets say brock loses, will talk more aobut brock and myself then I have about brock since 2006 lol. (hes done that already though)
;D ;D ;D ;D i was kidding my man....
i just want to see Overeem vs Cigano .. badly... would be a hell of a fight....!
Be Happy,
Optimus

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #182 on: December 01, 2011, 11:36:25 AM »
Chicano would whoop Overeems face uglier than it already is.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #183 on: December 01, 2011, 12:23:52 PM »

C/O Wiki  ;D

The terms "Chicano" and "Chicana" (female, also spelled "Xicana") are used in reference to U.S. citizens of Mexican descent.

so youre talking about Velasquez as opposed to Dos Santos  ;)

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #184 on: December 01, 2011, 12:25:26 PM »

"Cigano"  ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #185 on: December 01, 2011, 12:29:20 PM »
Chicago ???
Chicano ???
Cigaro ???
No matter, he'll still whoop up on everyones hero Overatedeem. 8)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #186 on: December 01, 2011, 12:34:22 PM »
It apparently means "gysy", which makes you calling him a mexican pretty funny  ;D.
Anyway, he got the name when he first showed up and training with the hair he used to have lol.

doesn't look like a gypsy though

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #187 on: December 01, 2011, 02:30:05 PM »

agreed.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #188 on: December 01, 2011, 03:32:11 PM »
X2 !! He's a 270lb can. his position in the UFC should be replaced by Bigfoot Silva
Are you referring to Brock cause we have not seen Brock gas as of yet.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #189 on: December 01, 2011, 05:31:44 PM »
Are you referring to Brock cause we have not seen Brock gas as of yet.

Carwin. Its one thing to come in out of shape if your a very skilled fighter where you still have a decent chance to score a knockout or sub early, but if your not an elite skilled fighter cardio should be an absolute # 1 priority.

I couldn't see Brock coming in out of shape, lacking the technical skills of his peers he needs all the help he can get. But being out of action for a year could really affect him in this fight.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #190 on: December 01, 2011, 08:32:01 PM »
Whoever Wins, looks like their will be a few people eating Humble Pie - always makes for a good fight when punters think both fighters are unbeatable!
V