Author Topic: RIP Gary Speed  (Read 6251 times)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: RIP Gary Speed
« Reply #50 on: November 27, 2011, 05:56:59 PM »
People who commit suicide get no sympathy from me...weak minded individuals, whether people want to omit it or not the world is a better place without them !! Selfish people, don't know the whole story behind it and don't really care, just know that he leaves behind a wife and children that will be picking up the pieces to this puzzle for the rest of their lives and will surely have a negative impact on them in every relationship they ever have. I say GOOD RIDDANCE !!

So i'm guessing you don't believe that mental illness exists

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: November 27, 2011, 05:58:37 PM »
sometimes success is the worse thing that can happen to a depressed person. normal depressed people always say 'i'd be happy if,,,,,' and then they talk about being rich, famous, whatever. it gives them a dream.

when you succeed in everything you do, and you are still depressed you are fukked. you realize nothing will get rid of it. there is no unlikely occurance that you can imagine to pull you out of this state. anything that would make it better - you've already achieved.

litterally, they think,' well this is as good as it gets, and it's not good enough'.

Awesome post...Running back Walter Peyton comes to mind when I read your post.

http://espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/story/_/id/7031006/chicago-bears-walter-payton-used-drugs-talked-suicide-according-book

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: November 27, 2011, 06:04:29 PM »
selfish basterd looks all of 5foot8 inferior mind indeed

You're the one guy who should have some sympathy about mental illness. You told the world on here about your schitzophrenia and the fact that you take seroquel among other prescribed drugs to keep it bay. :-\

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: November 27, 2011, 06:24:44 PM »
People, lets not forget that this guy has probably "headed" a ball over one hundred thousand times in his lifetime in practice growing up. They are just now scratching the surface on mental illness and repeated hits to the head/concussions etc. Some have said that the Jab in boxing overtime is way worse then being knocked out. And that the soccer ball being headed is the equivalent to the jab in boxing. Time will tell.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: November 27, 2011, 06:52:17 PM »
People, lets not forget that this guy has probably "headed" a ball over one hundred thousand times in his lifetime in practice growing up.

Hahah, c'mon man.

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: November 27, 2011, 07:57:07 PM »

So i'm guessing you don't believe that mental illness exists

I know for a fact it exists....that's why I said the world is a better place without them. People that can do this kind of thing are unstable at best and a danger to EVERYONE !! Think of it this way, imagine someone has a drinking problem and their family and friends cry a river over it and tell everyone "He's sick" "He needs help" etc.. and one day this person decides to drink and drive and ends up killing someone, do you still feel bad for them ?? or better yet what if it's someone you know or care about that ends up hurt by this person with a drinking problem, still feel bad ?? THE WORLD IS A MUCH BETTER PLACE without these people in it !!! These people have no chance of rehabilitation...NO CHANCE !! There are certain things that once your mind has thought about there is no fixing, one of those is suicide. He couldn't be a good role model to his children, the guy can't be a good husband...so what's the point of a person like that living ?? That's why I say GOOD RIDDANCE, I'm not trying to be an ass about this I promise, but I feel the world is better place without weak minded people such as him. I don't wanna person like this walking around the same places that people I care about are when he decides that life is not important to him anymore do you my friend ??

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: November 27, 2011, 08:04:21 PM »
I know for a fact it exists....that's why I said the world is a better place without them. People that can do this kind of thing are unstable at best and a danger to EVERYONE !! Think of it this way, imagine someone has a drinking problem and their family and friends cry a river over it and tell everyone "He's sick" "He needs help" etc.. and one day this person decides to drink and drive and ends up killing someone, do you still feel bad for them ?? or better yet what if it's someone you know or care about that ends up hurt by this person with a drinking problem, still feel bad ?? THE WORLD IS A MUCH BETTER PLACE without these people in it !!! These people have no chance of rehabilitation...NO CHANCE !! There are certain things that once your mind has thought about there is no fixing, one of those is suicide. He couldn't be a good role model to his children, the guy can't be a good husband...so what's the point of a person like that living ?? That's why I say GOOD RIDDANCE, I'm not trying to be an ass about this I promise, but I feel the world is better place without weak minded people such as him. I don't wanna person like this walking around the same places that people I care about are when he decides that life is not important to him anymore do you my friend ??

You must have missed this link about Walter Peyton's life. Was he not a good role model? He talked about suicide quite often.

http://espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/story/_/id/7031006/chicago-bears-walter-payton-used-drugs-talked-suicide-according-book

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: November 27, 2011, 08:07:20 PM »
Hahah, c'mon man.

Sounds silly but it could be a factor. They are only now starting to do research on the brains of soccer players. This shit has been hidden in American football for years and is only now coming to light.

http://faculty.washington.edu/chudler/soccer.html

http://www.neurology.org/content/51/3/791

http://www.bmj.com/content/327/7411/351.full

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: November 27, 2011, 08:23:57 PM »

1 out of 24 people that walk the planet are believed to be sociopaths http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisocial_Personality_Disorder...

Research is starting to show that many of these people make up our politicians and CEO's.

Are you ready to get rid off all these people Claymore? They are the ones who make the world go round ;)

http://thepaths.webs.com/sociovspsychopaths.htm

http://www.unsoughtinput.com/index.php/2006/09/07/are-politicians-and-ceos-sociopaths/

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #59 on: November 27, 2011, 10:33:14 PM »
I don't get it..Makes no sense. Guy was successful, a multi-millionaire with a lovely family. On the surface seemed to have the perfect life and was happy.

Will be interesting when the truth comes out, if it comes out.

There are many things that can break a man, even though you seems to have the most, being successful, rich etc

Maybe the wife wanted to leave him for example. There could be underlying mental problems we do not see in public.

Who knows?

It's a pity that being rich doesn't make you immune to emotional/mental pain.

Would be great if by having so and so much amount of money , things wouldn't phase you anymore and you would be at a constant degree of happiness, but it doesn't work that way unfortunately.

Everyone have problems every now and then.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #60 on: November 27, 2011, 10:56:26 PM »
he died for us bitches.

he wont recover.  8)

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: November 28, 2011, 02:06:04 AM »
RIP

Didn't know it was suicide, when I saw headline yesterday, there were no details

What a shocker, this guy was a leader his whole career, something went seriously wrong to set him off

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: November 28, 2011, 02:49:41 AM »

1 out of 24 people that walk the planet are believed to be sociopaths http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisocial_Personality_Disorder...

Research is starting to show that many of these people make up our politicians and CEO's.

Are you ready to get rid off all these people Claymore? They are the ones who make the world go round ;)

http://thepaths.webs.com/sociovspsychopaths.htm

http://www.unsoughtinput.com/index.php/2006/09/07/are-politicians-and-ceos-sociopaths/

"Are you ready to get rid off all these people Claymore? They are the ones who make the world go round"...I'm glad you asked my friend and my answer is HELL YES I'm ready to get rid of them, that's why this great country of ours is in the SHITTER is because of these pathetic politicians and ceo's.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #63 on: November 28, 2011, 05:25:03 AM »
"Are you ready to get rid off all these people Claymore? They are the ones who make the world go round"...I'm glad you asked my friend and my answer is HELL YES I'm ready to get rid of them, that's why this great country of ours is in the SHITTER is because of these pathetic politicians and ceo's.

lol! i am starting to agree with you more and more.....
indeed the world is not getting a better place , because most the world leaders are sociopaths.
surprise..... ::) what normal individual would want to have a job like that? look at history, most kings and great leaders were sociopaths, narcissistic sick people who thought of themselves as godlike individuals.
a lot of ceo's are like that as well, having no empathy and being able to lie and not feel guilty helps at being a great ceo, or politician, world leader or whatever. So i would say the world is run by mentally ill, unstable people! Why do you think the world is so unstable, and why are there so many wars? makes one think........

anyway back on topic!
this man had children, when you have children you ALWAYS, ALWAYS have a reason to live!
if a man or woman has children and still chooses to commit suicide, you are a sick egoistical individual!
it IS the easy way out, just off yourself instead of dealing with you problems.
Also there was done research on people who tried to commit suicide but failed in doing so for whatever reason.
About 90% of them were HAPPY that they did not succeed in killing themselves, after they recieved help and treatment. and were happy to be alive!

Be Happy,
Optimus

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #64 on: November 28, 2011, 05:44:51 AM »
RIP  

A good friend hung himself a few weeks back (guy with the black shirt) such a shock to all who knew him - he was an awesome dude, always such a happy positive guy always helping everyone.
Just a whole lot of bad life choices/stress/depression. He kept it all hidden, bottled up, couldn't cope i guess. such a waste! I still can't believe it  :'( Wished he told me what he was going through so I could have spoken to him...

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #65 on: November 28, 2011, 07:07:27 AM »
When high profile people take their own lives, it helps destigmatize mental illness, and suicide. That is a good thing. PIP

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: November 28, 2011, 12:02:39 PM »
RIP  

A good friend hung himself a few weeks back (guy with the black shirt) such a shock to all who knew him - he was an awesome dude, always such a happy positive guy always helping everyone.
Just a whole lot of bad life choices/stress/depression. He kept it all hidden, bottled up, couldn't cope i guess. such a waste! I still can't believe it  :'( Wished he told me what he was going through so I could have spoken to him...

Damn. Sorry for the loss of your friend.