Author Topic: REALLY?  (Read 649 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
REALLY?
« on: November 27, 2011, 02:18:25 PM »
Is our media becoming more and more like China or Iran?  Does it just take a 'judgment call' on the part of obama to deem certain news outlets/stories as a 'danger to national security'?
Or, is this just an example of America caring more about hypochondriac bullshit self-involved stuff, than what goes on in the world, so it's just about sales?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: REALLY?
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2011, 03:38:45 PM »
Confused by your post. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2011, 04:00:49 PM »
Confused by your post Life. 
Fixed

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2011, 06:11:16 PM »
You mean Time magazine wants to play down in the U.S. that ElBaradei and the Muslim Brotherhood want Egypt?

Nah, not MSM.  They'd never do such a thing.  They love Musl..oh wait...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2011, 06:18:28 PM »
You mean Time magazine wants to play down in the U.S. that ElBaradei and the Muslim Brotherhood want Egypt?

Nah, not MSM.  They'd never do such a thing.  They love Musl..oh wait...

LOL @ "MSM" which FOX only belongs to when they're claiming to being #1 in it!  hahahahhaha

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2011, 06:18:41 PM »
Is our media becoming more and more like China or Iran?  Does it just take a 'judgment call' on the part of obama to deem certain news outlets/stories as a 'danger to national security'?
Or, is this just an example of America caring more about hypochondriac bullshit self-involved stuff, than what goes on in the world, so it's just about sales?

What's your point? Obama and the leftist MSM (including TIME) embraced these revolutions as the ushering in of human rights and democracy...only to watch the Islamists rise to power in every country so far.

Oops. Time to bury it and play stupid.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2011, 06:20:22 PM »
i wish our media wasn't trying to hide shit.
or I wish the buying public wasn't so ignorant.

maybe i wish both, i dunno.  I wish i was eating bacon right now.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2011, 06:21:51 PM »
You were slobbering all over Caesar Obama's penis when he put us into Libya. Now, as was predicted by those of us with IQs over 25, they've come out in favor of Sharia Law and other totalitarian, medieval ideologies.

COME ONE, COME ALL! Get your four wives and sticks for beating them here! Specials on bulk purchases of rocks for stoning disobedient women and little girls who "shame" you! Acid for the woman who scorns your advances!

Oops.  ::)

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2011, 06:24:31 PM »
LOL @ "MSM" which FOX only belongs to when they're claiming to being #1 in it!  hahahahhaha

Didn't mention FOX.  Didn't claim FOX was not MSM.

Do you actually have a point?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2011, 06:29:35 PM »

Didn't mention FOX.  Didn't claim FOX was not MSM.

Do you actually have a point?

1) I like bacon.
2) media sucks, buying public sucks.  You could have put tim tebow on that cover, and an article about his virginity would have sold way more than something about huge oil nations being overthrown.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2011, 06:38:09 PM »
1) I like bacon.
2) media sucks, buying public sucks.  You could have put tim tebow on that cover, and an article about his virginity would have sold way more than something about huge oil nations being overthrown.

Wow, I totally see the link.

You were thinking about bacon and Time magazine burying the Egyptian shit and decided to make up some shit about Fox News.

You are wise practitioner of Guideline #1 - I'm so proud of you.

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2011, 07:54:22 PM »
The media reflects the people. It's an industry like any other; in order to survive it must provide consumers with what they want. Most Americans don't give a shit about politics or revolutions or what happens on the other side of the globe. That's why the cover story was different here in the states.