Author Topic: would u ever be the same again????  (Read 5123 times)

MMA animal

• Getbig II
  • http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti
would u ever be the same again????
« on: November 27, 2011, 03:13:17 PM »
do u guys think its possible for a guy to start juicing then get off and go back on a proper pct and go back to the way he use to be as far as natural test production etc? was having this argument with a friend, just wanted to know your inputs, he believes its very hard for the body to adjust and 9 out of 10 times wont be the same again after a few months on juice
eat, sleep, train, f

claymore

• Getbig IV
Re: would u ever be the same again????
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2011, 03:39:18 PM »
"he believes its very hard for the body to adjust and 9 out of 10 times wont be the same again after a few months on juice"...Your friend is wrong.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2011, 04:43:13 PM »
HCG  8)

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2011, 08:23:53 PM »
The general consensus I get from various AAS forums is that you won't ever be the
same. I don't believe that though. I don't think most people give themselves enough
time to truly recover and I don't think they are using the right drug protocols.
I have seen one case where a guy was able to get his natural test production higher
after discontinuing AAS. He had established a baseline before touching AAS in the first
place. So in his case, AAS had no negative affect on his test production.

j-hawk

• Getbig I
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2011, 08:32:43 PM »
Why would you ever want to go back?  I think once you get a taste of being an ultra-male, you'll want to do it forever!

MMA animal

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2011, 09:01:45 PM »
The general consensus I get from various AAS forums is that you won't ever be the
same. I don't believe that though. I don't think most people give themselves enough
time to truly recover and I don't think they are using the right drug protocols.
I have seen one case where a guy was able to get his natural test production higher
after discontinuing AAS. He had established a baseline before touching AAS in the first
place. So in his case, AAS had no negative affect on his test production.

how did he do that? if u dont mind sharing with us
eat, sleep, train, f

matrixgh

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2011, 09:03:59 PM »
once you introduce your body to synthetic hormones, NO pct BS is not going to help you, you have to understand when you guys talk about natural test what are you referring to ? total test or free testosteron ? pct only raise your free testosteron but total test will need some time to ajust but will not be the same(depence on the cycle lenth). You think your doc don't know shit?  think about when you visit your doc with a low test he will read your blood work, since you not honest with your doctor how long your in this game, he will give you some time 2 to 3 months to see if your total test (not free test) goes up if not he will right you a script for hrt. Why? Because he knows that you FUCK for live   : ;)

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2011, 09:16:42 PM »
It's possible to get back to normal. If that's your goal, then you need to focus on proper POST CYCLE THERAPY and ON CYCLE THERAPY. I'd provide you with more info, but then you'd have to pay. (:

chess315

« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2011, 11:55:33 PM »
I dont know if  I agree either really I think its case by case. I dont care also so what if your not lol. If you mean be okay and be able to have kids prolly the only people i have heard not being able to have kids per say is people that where on 20yrs but they would be in there 40s anyways. It is clear several life time juicers have had kids arnold,hulk hogan and you could go on and on. I have even heard of people being on and getting some one prego after yrs of straight use.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2011, 02:52:16 AM »
Why would you want to go off anyways, no matter how high your natural test is, it sucks compared to low-dose test.

Wait long enough, a year or so and you test will be back to where it was.

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2011, 09:45:10 AM »
once you introduce your body to synthetic hormones, NO pct BS is not going to help you, you have to understand when you guys talk about natural test what are you referring to ? total test or free testosteron ? pct only raise your free testosteron but total test will need some time to ajust but will not be the same(depence on the cycle lenth). You think your doc don't know shit?  think about when you visit your doc with a low test he will read your blood work, since you not honest with your doctor how long your in this game, he will give you some time 2 to 3 months to see if your total test (not free test) goes up if not he will right you a script for hrt. Why? Because he knows that you FUCK for live   : ;)

Lol what are you talking about. Theres guys who dont even know what steroids are that are on hrt. Ur test is fucked for life as u get older no matter what.

MMA animal

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2011, 10:01:59 AM »
damn man, that sucks, sounds like once you open the Pandoras box , its no return
eat, sleep, train, f

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2011, 10:18:09 AM »
do u guys think its possible for a guy to start juicing then get off and go back on a proper pct and go back to the way he use to be as far as natural test production etc? was having this argument with a friend, just wanted to know your inputs, he believes its very hard for the body to adjust and 9 out of 10 times wont be the same again after a few months on juice
It depends on how "weak minded" you are in my opinion.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2011, 12:05:50 PM »
Absolutely, one would definitely be able to be normal again. Unless there's some odd genetic factor relating to this supposed person there's no reason for "normal" not to occur.

No, A PCT plan, the best PCT plan on earth won't bring you back to normal, but it will get you on track. Without a PCT plan it can take well over a year to get back to normal, with a PCT plan it can still take several months but you're still making better headway.

Further, HCG is not going to be your saving grace as implied. HCG is fine for PCT plans, I think it's far more valuable to PCT than on cycle. Even so, the whole process is going to take time and IMO, people should be far more careful with HCG....I think a lot of guys abuse HCG and really screw up their HPTA. It's actually very easy to do.

Yes total test goes up....to the guy that implied it doesn't, this makes no sense. What are you basing this one?

matrixgh

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2011, 01:41:43 PM »

Lol what are you talking about. Theres guys who dont even know what steroids are that are on hrt. Ur test is fucked for life as u get older no matter what.

I was not pointing to older people, your doc will not going to look at your age, blood work will tell everything and he will have no choice to put you on hrt. also try to talk about hcg bolony with your doctor he will smile at your face

MMA animal

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2011, 08:51:49 PM »
so what ya all saying, once you on juice u might as well keep on doing it?? well if u wanna hit the weights hard or be competitive and not just an average joe
eat, sleep, train, f

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2011, 09:36:36 PM »
I was not pointing to older people, your doc will not going to look at your age, blood work will tell everything and he will have no choice to put you on hrt. also try to talk about hcg bolony with your doctor he will smile at your face

not true at all, i know a young guy 25 yrs old thats on test from his doc and HCG, told to do it the day before his test shots

dustin

« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2011, 09:56:54 PM »
Why would you want to go off anyways, no matter how high your natural test is, it sucks compared to low-dose test.

Wait long enough, a year or so and you test will be back to where it was.

This, this, this.

I think the psychological affect is quite strong as well. But regardless, I've always felt better on low test than anything natural, ever.

L.L

« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2011, 05:01:25 AM »
LOL@ PCT

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2011, 05:16:38 AM »
This, this, this.

I think the psychological affect is quite strong as well. But regardless, I've always felt better on low test than anything natural, ever.

LOL@ PCT

x2.

I'd rather pin myself once a week for the rest of my life than be "natural" for longer than a few weeks.

@ 250mg e7d test has more health benefits than disadvantages anyways.

matrixgh

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2011, 07:10:49 AM »
not true at all, i know a young guy 25 yrs old thats on test from his doc and HCG, told to do it the day before his test shots

the reason doc give him HCG so he can have kids at his age, all it does it will raise his sperm count and elevate estrogen level, nothing to do with total test, thats y he put him on hrt

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2011, 10:47:36 AM »
Yeah so whats the problem? Test and hcg... Lol. Is hrt covered under normal health insurance plans?

matrixgh

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2011, 11:28:21 AM »
I just dont se any point to come of aas then go on hrt=aas and then go back on the cycle again. In conlusion, all this time u are shot down. So if run short cycle and you decide not to go back again on aas, give your body a time to adjust your self, dont jump on hrt

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2011, 12:02:02 PM »
This, this, this.

My BW came better on low dose of AAS and gh than it was when i was natty...

ecto2meso

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2011, 09:29:24 AM »
x2.

I'd rather pin myself once a week for the rest of my life than be "natural" for longer than a few weeks.

@ 250mg e7d test has more health benefits than disadvantages anyways.

Agreed ;D