Author Topic: would u ever be the same again????  (Read 5143 times)

diamondcut

• Getbig III
Re: would u ever be the same again????
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2011, 01:37:52 AM »
its crazy when you think about it...

most us guys are in our 20's so we don't really think of the long long term

pinning until the age of 70-80..crazy to believe...just to feel normal unless our systems go back online fully

when u open pandoras box there is no return...because you expose yourself to what it feels like to be on

but i guess the same can be said for bodybuilding in general

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2011, 01:55:47 AM »
do u guys think its possible for a guy to start juicing then get off and go back on a proper pct and go back to the way he use to be as far as natural test production etc? was having this argument with a friend, just wanted to know your inputs, he believes its very hard for the body to adjust and 9 out of 10 times wont be the same again after a few months on juice

Yes. Easily. depends on the person though, what if you were already producing low test before you went on? there are guys in their early 20s with low natural test production, and it's not like pct will help with that

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2011, 07:01:10 AM »

pinning until the age of 70-80..crazy to believe...just to feel normal unless our systems go back online fully

when u open pandoras box there is no return...because you expose yourself to what it feels like to be on

once over 35, pinning once a week 250mgs will do a lot more than how a normal 40 year old feels..... 250mg week is more than you produce naturally at 21 for instance......

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2011, 12:46:23 PM »

Im actually not sure that anyone will inject anything 60years from now, 60 years ago no one could imagine that synthetic hormones will be available at such level...

j-hawk

• Getbig I
« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2011, 10:32:35 AM »
This is RIDICULOUS!  Normal aging male= female.  After 35 years old your test starts to drop and your bones get brittle and you start getting fat easier, can't build muscle for shit (you can but its harder to do).  You see all the commercials for Low T now.  I would say in 5 years every aging man will be on test HRT.  We are just ahead of the game.  THANKYOU PIONNEERS of this industry.

I'll be on test for life.  No need for ED medication. 

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2011, 03:01:00 PM »
I'm living proof.

I used for over 7 years and was on for 3 years straight when i decided to quit.  After 8 months my free and total test were on the low side of normal and 2 years after i quit my ranges had moved up to what my doctor considered completely normal for someone in their early 30's.

Everyone is different, but i have seen with my own eyes how a person can regain their natural test production.  I wake up with a screaming boner every morning and i can bust a nut 5 times a day no problem and i haven't touched AAS in over 4 years.

It can be done, the only lingering effects i have are nagging injuries and fucked up disks in my back from years of hardcore powerlifting.

j-hawks post just above is very true.  In a few years every guy over 40 will be on test.  We all know how money hungry the pharmacy industry and doctors are and this will just give them another way to make big money.

8)