Author Topic: Help with first cycle  (Read 1945 times)

animal1991

• Getbig III
Help with first cycle
« on: November 29, 2011, 10:46:15 AM »
Hi guys
I have posted in the "Gossip & Opinions" (GH15 - Please critique my physique) board but thought it would be more appropriate to move the steroid discussion here.
Anyway, my question is, what would be better for my first time cycle? I'm still deciding between just plain Test E 600mg/week for 10 weeks with letro on hand in case of gyno symptoms OR Test E 300mg/week with Tren Ace 80mg/EOD for 10 weeks.
What according to your opinion would work better, the plain Test or the Test+Tren? I know its moderate doses but I don't want to go all out first time round.
I have read on this board that some aren't really into PCT, is it really necessary or just a gimmick?
Also would there be any libido issues during or post cycle?
Thanks in advance for your response!

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
Re: Help with first cycle
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2011, 11:41:34 AM »
1. DONT DO PCT, IF U START TO USE GEAR...STAY ON IT.
2. WHAT ARE YOUR GOALS?
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Stavios

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2011, 11:46:30 AM »
Ok, here is my opinion on the subject and I am sure most will agree with me.

For you first cycle, personnally I would only use 1 product. For the simple reason that nobody reacts the same to everything and if you already start with 2 products, you won't be able to tell what does what.

usually, for their first cycle people use an oral, but they don't even call it a first cycle so you might have already tried some d-bol or something like that.

as far as the libido issue, I am not gonna lie, it will happen.
Not much while you are on cycle, but off-cycle definitly and even if you take the "hcg-clomid-tricubulus or any other bullshit" combo

from my experience and most people around me, once you do a first cycle, you will often get some libido issues afterward.
The high libido always comes back, but in my case it always comes back with another cycle as I have never been "off" long enough to let my body recover by itself (no, your body do not recover in 2, 4 or even 6 months like so bullshitters keep saying in other boards to justify their own use)

it does recover, but it might take a year or even more.
From friends who have stopped the juice, I'd say they seemed to be back to normal after a good year and a half according to them

I have never been off for more than 6 months since I started roids so I can't know for sure.

matrixgh

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2011, 12:55:54 PM »
I agree with nosleep, when u start gear don't come off just play with the dosage and compound, I dont see any reason to come off unless you have health related issues or planing having a kids.

animal1991

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2011, 09:24:01 PM »
My goals are to fill my physique out more, I am tall (6'1) and still need a lot of meat on my bones to fill out and look big. I'm currently around 220lbs with around 12% bodyfat. My goal would be to stay the same weight but get lower bodyfat, about 6-8%. Would that be more achievable with tren ace?
And about PCT.. So its really just a myth? Doesn't matter if you take clomid, nolva or hcg, you're still gonna take the same time to recover naturally? I know old school bodybuilders didn't use PCT at all and all looked great.
What is the best way to cycle if you want to achieve the old school look? (Like Arnold)

Hiitsmichael

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2011, 09:29:22 PM »
My goals are to fill my physique out more, I am tall (6'1) and still need a lot of meat on my bones to fill out and look big. I'm currently around 220lbs with around 12% bodyfat. My goal would be to stay the same weight but get lower bodyfat, about 6-8%. Would that be more achievable with tren ace?
And about PCT.. So its really just a myth? Doesn't matter if you take clomid, nolva or hcg, you're still gonna take the same time to recover naturally? I know old school bodybuilders didn't use PCT at all and all looked great.
What is the best way to cycle if you want to achieve the old school look? (Like Arnold)
Stay on test, use hcg and if you want to grow lean and big kigtropin will be your friend as well as tren ace and eq, remember to get a quality physique you need to worry about the quality of aas more than quantity

animal1991

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2011, 09:47:52 PM »
Stay on test, use hcg and if you want to grow lean and big kigtropin will be your friend as well as tren ace and eq, remember to get a quality physique you need to worry about the quality of aas more than quantity
So the test 600mg/week will work better for now with some letro on hand in case of gyno?

chess315

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2011, 11:10:32 PM »
 your body fat in the bulking pics was much higher then 12 over 15. You actually have a good start base for your age.  Your prolly over eating a tad.  At 6'1 one which is my height at 220 6-8% you would look really impressive a lot more then your prolly realise . I usually walk around at 6'1 235 at prolly 12% at.  You dont need to force feed yourself just eat a quite a bit maybe 300gram of protein. 600mg of test would be a good start but it wont get you very far to get really big and strong you will prolly have to work yourself up to 1500 mg of whatever to really grow decent and even that wont be monster.  
heres my stats
natural bench 300 3 -5 times on a good day( granted im lighter by 15-20lbs natural)
 700mgtest bench it 7 -9
1000mgtest bench 300-10+ once I pass the 1000mg threshold I get really strong

the only time I'm natural is by accident which i had to leave las vegas in kinda a hurry so left my steriods and my friend still hasnt sent them because he is prolly drunk and running around with some whore.

animal1991

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2011, 11:53:24 PM »
your body fat in the bulking pics was much higher then 12 over 15. You actually have a good start base for your age.  Your prolly over eating a tad.  At 6'1 one which is my height at 220 6-8% you would look really impressive a lot more then your prolly realise . I usually walk around at 6'1 235 at prolly 12% at.  You dont need to force feed yourself just eat a quite a bit maybe 300gram of protein. 600mg of test would be a good start but it wont get you very far to get really big and strong you will prolly have to work yourself up to 1500 mg of whatever to really grow decent and even that wont be monster.  
heres my stats
natural bench 300 3 -5 times on a good day( granted im lighter by 15-20lbs natural)
 700mgtest bench it 7 -9
1000mgtest bench 300-10+ once I pass the 1000mg threshold I get really strong

the only time I'm natural is by accident which i had to leave las vegas in kinda a hurry so left my steriods and my friend still hasnt sent them because he is prolly drunk and running around with some whore.
Yeah my plan next year will be kind of a recomp. I'm thinking of eating about 3000 calories with about 300g protein a day and a lot of carbs, also training my ass off on 600mg test a week hopefully reaching my goal of 220lbs with 8-10% bodyfat.

animal1991

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2011, 11:57:49 PM »
Also I think my metabolism is quite slow. I don't even eat a lot and I gain weight easily. I'm sure I can gain mass on 2500 cals a day. Crazy I know!

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2011, 12:22:38 AM »
if you want to recomp then tren is the perfect hormone. if you want to add tons of mass, and that is your only concern, then test is an ok hormone for that goal. cutting down while on a test only cycle is completely pointless unless you are running something like t3 and clen, but there are extremely better alternatives to test when cutting down.

you were 13 or 14% bodyfat from what i recall seeing in the pictures. i think you had some outlines of your abs while still having luv handles, which would put you around 13ish percent bodyfat

animal1991

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2011, 12:26:34 AM »
I also thought tren would be better for recomp. Also what is the thought on kids? Can you never have kids if your on cycle or is it just a bit harder? I would like to have kids one day and don't want to fuck that up?

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2011, 12:31:21 AM »
people have had kids on cycles, thinking they couldn't conceive so they don't use a rubber and end up accidentally getting a kid. it's pretty difficult though, yeah. run hcg throughout your cycles if you want to keep your balls as healthy as possible, otherwise you are just leaving it up to chance and fate.

if you are asking how men who stay on all year round have kids, they just come off gear for a few months when trying for a kid

chess315

« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2011, 12:43:08 AM »
  I was mostly giving my example of test to let you know what to prolly expect from 600 test a week. The tren ,test option would be much better for cutting and an overall more powerful cycle.

animal1991

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2011, 01:56:44 AM »
The other issue is that I want to do this cycle at the beginning of January, and it will end middle March. Almost at the same time of the end of the cycle I need to start cutting for a competition in August. So I am scared I'm gonna lose my gains if I almost immediately start cutting post cycle. That is another issue

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2011, 03:25:40 AM »
Also I think my metabolism is quite slow. I don't even eat a lot and I gain weight easily. I'm sure I can gain mass on 2500 cals a day. Crazy I know!

STOP WRITING DOWN UR DIET LIKE THAT. GET ON YOUR HORMONES, AND THEN EAT WHEN HUNGRY BUT MAKE URSELF HUNGRY. TRY 40 GRAM PROTEIN, 20 GRAM CARBS, 15 GRAM FAT PER MEAL. SEE HOW MANY TIMES YOU GET HUNGRY AND EAT THOSE MEALS.

YOUŽŽLL HAVE TO ADJUST AS TIME GOES ON. PERHAPS 50 GRAM PRO, 20 GRAM FAT, NO CARB EXCEPT FOR SOME TIMES WHEN YOU CRAVE THEM....YOUR STOMACH CALLS THEM OFTEN AFTER CARDIO OR EXERCISE.

ULL SEE THEN THE BETTER YOU EAT, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY THE QUANTITY & QUALITY OF THE DRUGS YOU TAKE WILL MAKE YOU BIGGER AND BIGGER.

I CAN BE MORE DESCRIPTIVE, AND HELPFUL THROUGH PM.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2011, 06:50:26 AM »
I also thought tren would be better for recomp. Also what is the thought on kids? Can you never have kids if your on cycle or is it just a bit harder? I would like to have kids one day and don't want to fuck that up?

So don't fuck that up. Do the hormones, the diet, the training, the competition, then pct and give it a rest. Stop and enjoy other aspects of life. 6 or more months later when you fell the "needle buzz" do the shit once again then pct then rest again.
I believe it is the healthier approach testicles wise.
By the way there is some trend about using pregnyl during the cycle (like 500iu twice a week with nolvadex 10mg a day). Try to read something about it.

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2011, 11:02:17 AM »
If i could go back in time i would run  anapolon / dbol (legit) for something like 6 weeks, no letro no nothing just hcg and nolva,
post cycle i would run the hcg and if i decided to get serious with BB i would not even touch the nolva and keep on to next cycle.

anyway w/e you gonna do make sure to use legit products
and stop over thinking it.

animal1991

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2011, 11:04:55 AM »
If i could go back in time i would run  anapolon / dbol (legit) for something like 6 weeks, no letro no nothing just hcg and nolva,
post cycle i would run the hcg and if i decided to get serious with BB i would not even touch the nolva and keep on to next cycle.

anyway w/e you gonna do make sure to use legit products
and stop over thinking it.
Why only those 2 compounds?

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2011, 12:13:18 PM »
Why only those 2 compounds?
Oral, potent, visible changes very fast - means that you will know how you respond without doubting a several weeks before it 'kicks-in',and they are not so easy on the body so if you will have health problems (assuming you took a legit drug - human grade) than you will  know that it's not for you what unlikely will happen with simple test, also it's easy to get them legit - human grade.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2011, 12:13:46 PM »
IF YOU INSIST ON TAKING THEM OFF, ID GO FOR STRENGTH AND NOT WORRY ABOUT SIZE IN THE OFFSEASON, THEN IN PRE-CONTEST TIME JUST GO ALL OUT HORMONA BUFFET AND LET THAT NEW FOUND STRENGTH GET YOU THE SIZE.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2011, 12:14:47 PM »
Oral, potent, visible changes very fast - means that you will know how you respond without doubting a several weeks before it 'kicks-in',and they are not so easy on the body so if you will have health problems (assuming you took a legit drug - human grade) than you will  know that it's not for you what unlikely will happen with simple test, also it's easy to get them legit - human grade.

OR...JUST OR....YOU CAN GET A CHEAPER PRODUCT BY A TOP TIER CHEF LIKE EQ OR TEST OR TREN OR NPP AND SEE RESULTS...AND LOL NOT IN 4 WEEKS, YOULL SEE SOMETHING FROM A LEGIT HORMONE BY THE END OF THE WEEK IF ITS LEGIT
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

DorianGrey

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2011, 07:49:40 PM »
this is something i dont get....

nosleep says you will feel something by the end of the week if its legit?

so my gear b bunk brah? im on day 11...kinda wondering?

dont mean to hijack the thread just wondering...im on dbol n test

do feel more pumped and full dont know if its placebo

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2011, 10:04:01 PM »
you'lll start feeling d-bol within 2 hours of taking it. you'll get a semi-pump feelings without much effort, and you'll get back pumps from doing shit like bending over to tie your shoes. after awhile on any oral i start to get cramps but might just be me

don't know how much you are taking but if you feel pumped all the time then sounds like you have real d-bol

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2011, 10:09:02 PM »
OR...JUST OR....YOU CAN GET A CHEAPER PRODUCT BY A TOP TIER CHEF LIKE EQ OR TEST OR TREN OR NPP AND SEE RESULTS...AND LOL NOT IN 4 WEEKS, YOULL SEE SOMETHING FROM A LEGIT HORMONE BY THE END OF THE WEEK IF ITS LEGIT
You can, but how many guys did ever use top chef products for their first cycle?
hell i still struggle to get in contact with some approved sources.
Read his first post he wanted to run 600mg test, now that's obviously wasn't HG and i bet it was just shitty UGL so he would fill up with side effects or wont feel nothing in the better case.
I think it's much easier to get the drugs i mentioned in legit form,
also npp, eq, tren? i wouldn't like to go all in so fast...

this is something i dont get....

nosleep says you will feel something by the end of the week if its legit?

so my gear b bunk brah? im on day 11...kinda wondering?

dont mean to hijack the thread just wondering...im on dbol n test

do feel more pumped and full dont know if its placebo
You guys need to learn what legit means before you even consider touching aas, i can't ask you for source name and im sure you are not using HG products, you really make it hard....