Author Topic: Republican = FAIL  (Read 1083 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Republican = FAIL
« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2011, 05:45:54 PM »
You seem intent on challenging Blacken and Straw Man for dumbest poster on the board.

Keep up the good work, you creepy gay stalker.

LoL

I always get a laugh when you start calling people gay and stalker

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2011, 06:00:43 PM »
LoL

hey don't talk about me on  here, i'm being one of my gimmicks berzerkfury.i had a hard day at bk ,the intercom system broke on the drive-thru and i had to go outside and take orders in person and everybody was laughing at me so i have to come on getbig and play tough guy  ;D

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2011, 06:14:56 PM »
hey don't talk about me on  here, i'm being one of my gimmicks berzerkfury.i had a hard day at bk ,the intercom system broke on the drive-thru and i had to go outside and take orders in person and everybody was laughing at me so i have to come on getbig and play tough guy  ;D

Shit, you don't have time to work.  Running 30+ gimmicks around here don't leave time for that.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2011, 08:00:05 PM »

Newt, for all his problems, is not incompetent.  I'd agree it would be nicer to see Huntsman or Paul as the POTUS (maybe even Cain, but I've really soured on him).  But, if it comes to Newt vs Obama, Newt's got my vote hands down.

I mis-wrote what i intended.

Newt is not incompetent.  I agree.  The field of nominees as a whole is in the context of winning this election.  In other words, newt, cain, romeny, michelle etc will not succeed against OB.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2011, 06:18:10 AM »
LoL

What can you expect from someone with the intellectual depth of an autistic gnat?  Watching the projections surface in losers like that always amuses me too.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2011, 06:23:59 AM »

Newt, for all his problems, is not incompetent.  I'd agree it would be nicer to see Huntsman or Paul as the POTUS (maybe even Cain, but I've really soured on him).
Well atleast you arent a GOP hack playing politics

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2011, 11:39:43 AM »
Not my problem your stupidity on here lends credibility to the claim you made.

Of course the alternative is probably the truth and that is even more pathetic.  A 40 year old man with such low self esteem and insecurities he has to make a fake "me too" story to share with the rest of the people discussing where they were and what they were doing when 9-11 occurred.

Doesn't matter really, take your pick.  Both indicate a mentally undeveloped individual. 

Nice

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2011, 12:02:51 PM »
LoL

He cant keep his wishes and desires to himself he projects it unto others
Yes he is pretty sad
A middle-aged closet homosexual with an IQ so low he actually believes FOX is solid journalism
And whenever he gets owned (happens all the time he is retard remember..) he accuses people of being out of work and run gimmick accounts. (me included)
Funny how a man with 17000+ post accuse people who actually work for being parasites. Its a good thing the keyboard is invented that way he can actually pretend to not be a sad pathetic midget