Author Topic: Republican = FAIL  (Read 1085 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Republican = FAIL
« on: November 29, 2011, 11:28:22 AM »
That fucking dumb ass party better get the circus sideshow under wraps or we are definatly going to have another 4 years of BAMA.

Newt?   Seriously?

Its a freak show lately.  flavor of the month round robin. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Republican = FAIL
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2011, 11:29:52 AM »
That fucking dumb ass party better get the circus sideshow under wraps or we are definatly going to have another 4 years of BAMA.

Newt?   Seriously?

Newt at least got a balanaced budget and welfare reform and worked w Clintoon.    The present communist psycho can't even say that much.     

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2011, 11:31:31 AM »

Newt at least got a balanaced budget and welfare reform and worked w Clintoon.    The present communist psycho can't even say that much.     

"At least" doesn't matter.  NO WAY IN HELL is Newt going to win.  He'll get crucified int he race and it will 4 more years of OB.   

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2011, 02:25:36 PM »

Newt?   Seriously?

Its pretty bad

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2011, 02:27:14 PM »

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2011, 02:34:38 PM »
 ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

This issue has nothing to do Obama.

WE FUCKING GET IT.  WE ALL KNOW OB IS A PIECE OF SHIT!

the issue here is the republicans are on track to lose a slam dunk election because  of the circus of freaks they are serving up.

If the repubs lose this one you might as well stick a fork in the party.  they won't get it done with:

Romney
Perry
Michelle the religious whack job
Cain
Newt
Trump.............. ::)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2011, 03:07:03 PM »
You would think that Obama was a GOP candidate in the primary the way 333 brings him up every single time you try to talk about the Republican field.

Mitt's the nominee.  Has been from Day 1.  Everyone else is simply the latest object of hope the tea party is clinging to. 

2012 it is either going to be Black Obama or White Obama that gets elected.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2011, 03:09:59 PM »
You would think that Obama 333 was a GOP candidate in the primary the way 333 you bring him up every single time you try to talk about the Republican field post on Getbig.

Fucking creepers, man.  :-\

As for the thread, Newt, while a douche, would be a better president than the Campaigner-in-chief by no less than a factor of 10.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2011, 03:10:38 PM »
You would think that Obama was a GOP candidate in the primary the way 333 brings him up every single time you try to talk about the Republican field.

Mitt's the nominee.  Has been from Day 1.  Everyone else is simply the latest object of hope the tea party is clinging to. 

2012 it is either going to be Black Obama or White Obama that gets elected.

Milt is fading. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2011, 03:14:44 PM »
Fucking creepers, man.  :-\

As for the thread, Newt, while a douche, would be a better president than the Campaigner-in-chief by no less than a factor of 10.

Well if it isn't the Ovary crab trotting in with his usual stupidity.
Day off from the drive thru?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2011, 03:15:51 PM »

Milt is fading. 

He always fades when someone else gets a bump.  Then they crash.  He drifts back to the top.

See how the cycle went with Bachmann.  Perry.  Cain.  It will be the same again for when Newt crashes.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2011, 03:16:11 PM »
Well if it isn't the Ovary crab trotting in with his usual stupidity.
Day off from the drive thru?

Coming from the guy who spends the work day following 333 around this board, I can't help but say: l-o-l.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2011, 03:16:25 PM »
The argument here is not whether or not Newt would be a better president.  That's more than obvious.

The argument here is the incompentency of the potential republican presidential nominees and the FACT that not corrected WILL result in 4 more years.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2011, 03:17:06 PM »
The argument here is not whether or not Newt would be a better president.  That's more than obvious.

The argument here is the incompentency of the potential republican presidential nominees and the FACT that not corrected WILL result in 4 more years.

This is why we have a primary.   Hopefully the strong rise to the top and weak fade away.   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2011, 03:18:26 PM »
Coming from the guy who spends the work day following 333 around this board, I can't help but say: l-o-l.

Sorry that your job doesn't allow you internet access.  Must suck.  But hey... there is always fry cook as a chance to move up to.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2011, 03:20:13 PM »

Anyone of them would be more competent than Obama.

What people don't take into account is the changing political winds. People are going to sit around and let politicians fuck them anymore (as evidenced by the BEATING the Dems took in 2010). If you don't show results anymore chances are your ass is going to get bounced.

Even flip-flopper Romney will be forced to produce.

People who seem to be willing to settle for another four years of Obama are fucking retards. If the guy is this bad when he has to run for reelection, how fucking bad is he going to be when it doesn't matter? Most presidents pull the kid gloves off in their second term.

Will America survive a second Obama term? I seriously doubt it.

Sorry that your job doesn't allow you internet access.  Must suck.  But hey... there is always fry cook as a chance to move up to.

It does. I'm too busy being productive. Sorry that some of us graduated college with a major in a quantitative discipline and then found a job applying that acquired knowledge.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2011, 03:23:32 PM »
Considering you claim to have spent 10 years or more struggling in high school, I will take that college degree claim as from Mickey D's university. 

But to each his own.  I'm sure that you are plenty productive at your job.  Both of them.  Suck on cvnt.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2011, 03:26:15 PM »
Considering you claim to have spent 10 years or more struggling in high school, I will take that college degree claim as from Mickey D's university. 

But to each his own.  I'm sure that you are plenty productive at your job.  Both of them.  Suck on girls.

Let me take a swing at this. Communications major? Sociology? Transgender minority rights? You certainly appear to be lacking in the intellectual firepower department. That or you're one incredibly gullible retard.

I've got a bridge I want to sell you.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2011, 03:29:24 PM »
Not my problem your stupidity on here lends credibility to the claim you made.

Of course the alternative is probably the truth and that is even more pathetic.  A 40 year old man with such low self esteem and insecurities he has to make a fake "me too" story to share with the rest of the people discussing where they were and what they were doing when 9-11 occurred.

Doesn't matter really, take your pick.  Both indicate a mentally undeveloped individual. 

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2011, 03:30:39 PM »
Not my problem your stupidity on here lends credibility to the claim you made.

Of course the alternative is probably the truth and that is even more pathetic.  A 40 year old man with such low self esteem and insecurities he has to make a fake "me too" story to share with the rest of the people discussing where they were and what they were doing when 9-11 occurred.

Doesn't matter really, take your pick.  Both indicate a mentally undeveloped individual. 

The creepy 40-year-old who wants to fuck 333 is now claiming that I'm a pathetic 40-year-old like himself.

Keep swinging, "big" guy.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2011, 03:33:11 PM »
Sorry, not even 30 here.  But nice try.

Can't really claim anyone is pathetic like you as you set the bar quite high.  Incredibly stupid or incredibly insecure.  Quite possible a combination of both. 

Carry on cvnt.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2011, 03:36:03 PM »
So you're in your 20s and you follow 333 around like a lost dog? How embarrassing. You can't even chalk it up to a midlife crisis. You're just a creepy fuck with psychological issues (aka par the course for this board).

Hmm, now that fry cook quote seems to make sense. Firing away on your iPhone when you should be super-sizing it?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2011, 03:58:48 PM »
Projections are a bitch aren't they?  You should really stop trying so hard.

Don't be jealous because of your middle age and lack luster life requires you to resort to making up falsies just so you can participate with the rest of the group.

Does your age get you any seniority benefits at the drive thru?  An engraved name tag perhaps?

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2011, 03:59:46 PM »
The argument here is not whether or not Newt would be a better president.  That's more than obvious.

Newt, for all his problems, is not incompetent.  I'd agree it would be nicer to see Huntsman or Paul as the POTUS (maybe even Cain, but I've really soured on him).  But, if it comes to Newt vs Obama, Newt's got my vote hands down.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2011, 04:28:45 PM »
Projections are a bitch aren't they?  You should really stop trying so hard.

Don't be jealous because of your middle age and lack luster life requires you to resort to making up falsies just so you can participate with the rest of the group.

Does your age get you any seniority benefits at the drive thru?  An engraved name tag perhaps?

You seem intent on challenging Blacken and Straw Man for dumbest poster on the board.

Keep up the good work, you creepy gay stalker.