Author Topic: how ANGRY is T-Paw right now?  (Read 418 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
how ANGRY is T-Paw right now?
« on: November 29, 2011, 12:07:00 PM »
He woudl be a dignified, conservative, calm and rational voice in the GOP now.

He would get all the votes from people who just want a calm, boring conservative, now that they've jerked off to rock stars like Cain who can't keep their d1ck out of the cookie jar, and Perry, who can't recall his own positions.  Newt, the piggish glutton.  Mitt the Flip.

T-Paw would be leading this pack because he's the least offensive, woudln't he?

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
Re: how ANGRY is T-Paw right now?
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2011, 12:28:08 PM »
Noooo!

Daily Kos did an interesting poll analysis yesterday. Gingrich is now one of the leading two contenders for the Republican nomination- either the front-runner or second place depending on which poll you look at. Romney is the other. However, in a head to head match up between the two, Gingrich slaughters Romney. It's been the same story all year long with a rotating cast; Trump, Bachmann, Perry, Cain all roller-coastering in and out of  leading positions while Romney remains consistent. However, in head-to-head polls, he's used to wipe the floor.

The author of that piece thinks that the Leader endorsement was a turning point for the Republican party. I don't really agree, though. I think 2012 is shaping up to look a lot like 2004. Democrats overestimated how much Bush was loathed and ended up getting behind a candidate no one was excited about. I think the Republicans have been trying to coronate their own electrifying star, but they all just end up imploding.  

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
Re: how ANGRY is T-Paw right now?
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2012, 10:08:19 PM »
Bumped-because I called it. Move over, Nate Silver.