Author Topic: Huntsman says it maybe time for Cain to go  (Read 1792 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Huntsman says it maybe time for Cain to go
« on: November 29, 2011, 01:03:13 PM »
“Given the bandwidth that has been taken out of the discussion of any other issues pertinent to this campaign, a reconsideration might be in order,” Huntsman told the Globe during an interview.

“You’ve got to be reconsidering just based on how we have lost focus on the issues that really do matter,” Huntsman added. “Every time another accusation comes up, it diminishes our ability to stay focused on the issues that really do matter for the American people. And I think that’s a disservice to the voters.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1111/69338.html#ixzz1f89XBxYB

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Huntsman says it maybe time for Cain to go
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2011, 01:10:06 PM »
He is really rising in my book.   He would destroy Obama.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2011, 01:11:43 PM »
He is really rising in my book.   He would destroy Obama.

He would completely fcking wreck obama.

huntsmann is VERY intelligent.  He's rich.  He has a cool look.

And he doesn't have the flips of romney, the baggage of newt.

Honestly, I don't see why he's at 1%.   Just cause he's not angry enough?  Maybe there's a pattern here - "angry" and loud politicians are unstable and have a shitload of baggage?  Calm rational people like Huntsmann and Reagan don't scream.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2011, 01:14:42 PM »

Honestly, I don't see why he's at 1%.   Just cause he's not angry enough?  Maybe there's a pattern here - "angry" and loud politicians are unstable and have a shitload of baggage?  Calm rational people like Huntsmann and Reagan don't scream.

He is getting angry - and that is why he is rising.   His last debate was really good and his statements on the banks has me really looking at him again.   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2011, 01:17:36 PM »
lol.  Says the man who only recently got above above 1 percent.  He's at 2.3%, tied for last with Santorum.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/president/us/republican_presidential_nomination-1452.html

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2011, 01:18:35 PM »
lol.  Says the man who only recently got above above 1 percent.  He's at 2.3%, tied for last with Santorum.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/president/us/republican_presidential_nomination-1452.html

For every 1 repub voter that likes Huntsman, there are FIFTEEN that love some Herman Cain.

Piss poor judgment.  Just sayin'.

James

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2011, 01:21:47 PM »
Huntsman signed a bill giving illegal aliens access to "driving-privilege cards, and He also threatened to veto a measure repealing in-state college tuition for illegal immigrants.

Wont get my vote.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2011, 01:23:18 PM »
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/29/jon-huntsman-would-break-up-big-banks_n_1118518.html

This is what I am cheering.   Other than Paul, no one is discussing this stuff.  

Cain and Perry are a disgrace.  Totally unprepared, totally incapable, and not ready.   They are wasting everyones' time and turning this race in to a farce.      

We need to beat obama - not have a carousel of stupidity. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2011, 01:29:03 PM »
Huntsman signed a bill giving illegal aliens access to "driving-privilege cards, and He also threatened to veto a measure repealing in-state college tuition for illegal immigrants.

Wont get my vote.

He's not going to be the nominee. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2011, 01:33:27 PM »
He's not going to be the nominee. 

There is only one thing we need to focus on - who can get the communist wretch and his fat disgusting grifter slob out of 1600 PA Ave.   Cain/Perry/Santorum are not only clueless and inept - but they are hurting our chances gravely.  Romney is a bag of turd too.   I know a lot of people who are revulsed by him. 

Newt is fun to listen to and would tear Obama a new asshole - but women will be a problem for him with his issues. 

So we are left with Paul / Bachmann / Hunts as people who can send this traitorous thug and his looting family packing, IMHO.     

James

« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2011, 01:37:50 PM »
There is only one thing we need to focus on - who can get the communist wretch and his fat disgusting grifter slob out of 1600 PA Ave.   Cain/Perry/Santorum are not only clueless and inept - but they are hurting our chances gravely.  Romney is a bag of turd too.   I know a lot of people who are revulsed by him.  

Newt is fun to listen to and would tear Obama a new asshole - but women will be a problem for him with his issues.  

So we are left with Paul / Bachmann / Hunts as people who can send this traitorous thug and his looting family packing, IMHO.    

No "pro-illegal immigrant" Politician will get my vote in the primary (Newt, Romney, Perry, Hunts)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2011, 01:41:30 PM »
No "pro-illegal immigrant" Politician will get my vote in the primary (Newt, Romney, Perry, Hunts)

I am already long prepared to do things electorally I once never thought unimaginable in order to get Maobama and his fat nasty angry looting wife gone.   They are a plague.   

James

« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2011, 01:48:23 PM »
I am already long prepared to do things electorally I once never thought unimaginable in order to get Maobama and his fat nasty angry looting wife gone.   They are a plague.  

In the election.....yes

In the primary.... no

I will not vote for a pro-Amnesty politician in the primary, sorry... not gonna happen

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2011, 01:51:18 PM »

Wont get my vote.

I agree he sucks on that issue.

however, i think every repub (except bachmann and paul?) have said they'd support amnesty in one form or another.  Mitt criticized Newt for it, then woudln't say anything he'd do diff, and he did allow sanctuary cities as governors.

So while you're right - I think the top 4 or 5 potential GOPers are all going to be soft on the border.

James

« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2011, 01:53:38 PM »
I agree he sucks on that issue.

however, i think every repub (except bachmann and paul?) have said they'd support amnesty in one form or another.  Mitt criticized Newt for it, then woudln't say anything he'd do diff, and he did allow sanctuary cities as governors.

So while you're right - I think the top 4 or 5 potential GOPers are all going to be soft on the border.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2011, 01:58:41 PM »
who does that leave?   Ron Paul?  I'm cool with that :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2011, 02:01:12 PM »
who does that leave?   Ron Paul?  I'm cool with that :)

Ron Paul / MB  would be my ideal ticket right now.   

You have the dignified elderly yoda at the top of the ticket - and the stiletto wielding hellcat at VP   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2011, 02:04:03 PM »
There is only one thing we need to focus on - who can get the communist wretch and his fat disgusting grifter slob out of 1600 PA Ave.   Cain/Perry/Santorum are not only clueless and inept - but they are hurting our chances gravely.  Romney is a bag of turd too.   I know a lot of people who are revulsed by him. 

Paul, Bachmann, and Huntsman have no shot.  

I don't think any candidate is hurting the eventual nominee's chances.  Nobody is going to discuss or probably even remember what happened during the primary once the general starts.  

But I think most of us agree that we need to do whatever is necessary to get Obama out of office.  That's mostly what I care about.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2011, 02:05:13 PM »
Paul, Bachmann, and Huntsman have no shot. 

Today, this is correct.

What happens with no Perry and Cain in the race?   Do those votes all go to Newt?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2011, 03:11:27 PM »
Three more weeks, Newt will crash.  Probably max out the Tiffany credit for Xmas or something.  But nevertheless, he WILL crash.

Then Huntsman will get an opportunity for the spotlight and everyone will have a look see.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2011, 06:18:39 PM »
in my eyes the only person besides paul i'd consider voting for. everyone else is either batshit crazy or way over their league in the race
follow the arrows

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2011, 02:04:24 PM »

He's at 1% and rightfully so due to his awful record of expanding the size of Utah's state government by 30%. He also said that Obama's stimulus package was too small and should have been $1 trillion. He also supported TARP and was a leading advocate for cap-and-trade.

howardroark

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2011, 02:11:33 PM »
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/29/jon-huntsman-would-break-up-big-banks_n_1118518.html

This is what I am cheering.   Other than Paul, no one is discussing this stuff.

Seriously? Huntsman wants to impose draconian regulations which would chain our financial industry - and thus our economy - and you cheer that and compare him to Ron Paul's support of free market capitalism?

Huntsman is as Big Government RINO as they get.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2011, 02:14:05 PM »
Seriously? Huntsman wants to impose draconian regulations which would chain our financial industry - and thus our economy - and you cheer that and compare him to Ron Paul's support of free market capitalism?

Huntsman is as Big Government RINO as they get.

Big Banks need to be broken up or ended.   They threaten our entire nation.   

howardroark

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2011, 02:19:36 PM »
Big Banks need to be broken up or ended.   They threaten our entire nation.   

Sure, I'll agree to an extent with that. But a bank can only get "too big" with the help of government largesse. Huntsman's plan doesn't address the actual problem, it only proposes draconian regulations and taxes. If anything, Huntsman's plan will make the financial system less efficient and will greatly harm our economy.