Author Topic: Pineapple juice -addicted to it - thanks GH15  (Read 7857 times)

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
Pineapple juice -addicted to it - thanks GH15
« on: November 29, 2011, 05:35:13 PM »
curse you gh15

Swlabr

Re: addicted to pineapple juice
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2011, 12:42:19 AM »
Same here, I want through 3 liters in 2 days.

io856

Re: addicted to pineapple juice
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2011, 12:46:56 AM »
is that to make your jizz  taste better for your boyfriend?

http://www.pineapplejuice.com/improve-the-taste-of-your-sperm-with-pineapple-juice.html

Meso_z

• Getbig V

Nomad

• Getbig IV
gh15 and pineapples
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2012, 02:43:43 PM »
Has anyone tested gh15 pineapple - liver theory while running a ton of orals?

all drugs - TPPIIP

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
Re: gh15 and pineapples
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2012, 02:46:41 PM »
I drink a shit ton of pineapple juice. The canned stuff.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2012, 02:54:22 PM »
I heard that gh15 prefer Ron Harris`s jizzm. :-*

So you know where your real liver care is.

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2012, 02:57:37 PM »
I drink one bottle of the unsweetened juice from Wal-Mart every Sunday.  I'm currently running Metha-Drol from Ironmaglabs and loving it!!!!  The pineapple seems to have ended my acne I was getting on my forehead before!!

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2012, 02:58:55 PM »
didn't blow my from within like i expected.
Boundary Breaker

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2012, 03:03:40 PM »
I drink one bottle of the unsweetened juice from Wal-Mart every Sunday.  I'm currently running Metha-Drol from Ironmaglabs and loving it!!!!  The pineapple seems to have ended my acne I was getting on my forehead before!!

Interesting. I started a mega oral cycle as of last Friday, 1st week, 20mg superdrol, 40mg Dzine ( dieselbolan clone, dimethazine) and 60-90mg epi. I bought a real pineapple tht I eat daily as well as some canned pineapple. No significant breakouts so far whatsoever, tis almost as If I am not running anything at all except for my shoulders and arms blowin up.
all drugs - TPPIIP

minto

• Getbig II
  • TEAM SCOOBY
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2012, 03:07:20 PM »
DBOL + PINEAPPLE JUICE = BEASTDROL
he who dares

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2012, 03:10:49 PM »
Interesting. I started a mega oral cycle as of last Friday, 1st week, 20mg superdrol, 40mg Dzine ( dieselbolan clone, dimethazine) and 60-90mg epi. I bought a real pineapple tht I eat daily as well as some canned pineapple. No significant breakouts so far whatsoever, tis almost as If I am not running anything at all except for my shoulders and arms blowin up.
^^
DUDE, you're probably going to HAVE TO do a pineapple every single day just to be safe... seriously!  Your shoulders must be really popping out!!!

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2012, 03:23:43 PM »
GH15 is directly involved in the trafficking of pineapples, he is getting rich of you fools.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2012, 03:25:41 PM »
^^
DUDE, you're probably going to HAVE TO do a pineapple every single day just to be safe... seriously!  Your shoulders must be really popping out!!!

dropped superdrol 2nd week, hate the water bloat that comes with it.
all drugs - TPPIIP

US MUSL

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2012, 03:56:43 PM »
I heard there is alot of bunk pineapple juice going around. I just bought a jug from the local grocery store, getting it tested tomorrow.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2012, 04:00:53 PM »
I heard there is alot of bunk pineapple juice going around. I just bought a jug from the local grocery store, getting it tested tomorrow.
good shit. cant be too safe these days. scammers runnin wild

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2012, 05:05:46 PM »
Is it any coincidence that great sushi places, authentic Japanese sushi places (not Korean sushi places posing as Japanese--or worse, places that have both Chinese and Japanese menus) serve pineapple as dessert?

Pineapple is a great digestive (ever hear of Gironda's meat and pineapple diet?), is good for the liver, and your girlfriend will thank you for taking in lots of pineapple.

The sushi place that was near my college (when I first started serious training--not just for showy muscles, my senior year was bascially training, hooking up with my girlfriend, eating, sleeping, talking to Mike Mentzer on the phone, sushi, pancake house, bartending) used to tell me that I ate like sumo wrestler.  This place was authentic as all hell, and I became friendly with the owner's son.  He used to have the chef's hook me up with like $100 worth of sushi for $30.  Quail eggs cracked over whole bowls of torro with Japanese spices, spicy tuna hand rolls, yellowtail and scallion handrolls, salmon and avocado handrolls, whole plates of eel with ponzu, Kumomot oysters,  etc. 

Then, they always bring out whole pineapple sliced up like oragami, which I would devour.  Sometimes, I'd take a nap in my car in the parking lot.  Then go home and attack girlfriend.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2012, 05:10:32 PM »

Only a blood test will/might show whether it protects the liver or not.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2012, 05:12:40 PM »
I have always been all natural, but pineapple is still great for you.

Pineapple + sushi + eggs + oatmeal + red meat every now and again (devoured 2 hamburgers tonight--made them from Whole Foods ground beef) and you will be living large.

the trainer

« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2012, 05:20:27 PM »
Has anyone tested gh15 pineapple - liver theory while running a ton of orals?

You should try kai green grapefruit theory.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2012, 05:25:05 PM »
I have always been all natural, but pineapple is still great for you.

I know that pineapple is good for you (bromelain etc.) but i don't believe that it protects the liver from oral steroid abuse. Just because you feel 'fine' doesn't mean you are. I use modest amounts of oral steroids on/off and the only sure way to keep the liver healthy is to take breaks.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2012, 05:30:01 PM »
This is a pineapple.
a

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2012, 05:30:38 PM »
I know that pineapple is good for you (bromelain etc.) but i don't believe that it protects the liver from oral steroid abuse. Just because you feel 'fine' doesn't mean you are. I use modest amounts of oral steroids on/off and the only sure way to keep the liver healthy is to take breaks.

I don't profess to know anything about steroids.

I have never used them.  

I am not one of these internet warriors who just started lifting and claim to know about cycling.  I have read extensively on the subject, including Duchaine's old underground materials, but I never took the step, so I have no idea what happens when the rubber hits the road.  I have a very close friend who has openly used, he told me what he was doing, under total guidance, and I know he did everything to the "t".  Dude still ate like a natural, because he was afraid of the ill health effects caused by steroid use/abuse + poor diet.

Me, I just ate mostly what I wanted, trained like a madman with 100% intensity all of the time (not saying this is the right thing to do), and was an idiot permabulker after being lean for a few years in hopes of getting unaatainable size while natural.  Now, I am really into golf and family, and still love to train, and am getting to the leanest point in my life since collegiate sport.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2012, 05:45:28 PM »
Good for you SilverSpoon, at least you are healthy and happy, something that is an extremely rare combination on this site or even in this 'sport'...
 ;D
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2012, 05:45:45 PM »

Exactly....pineapple isn't going to retard organ damage on long-term high oral use.

Bro-Science!