Author Topic: Can WWE finish a Story??  (Read 4356 times)

littleguns

• Getbig V
Can WWE finish a Story??
« on: November 30, 2011, 03:01:58 AM »
Raw anonymous GM......just vanished

Now Nash and HHH just scrapped

When will they learn??? Finish a f'in plot!

littleguns

• Getbig V
Re: Can WWE finish a Story??
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2011, 09:17:55 AM »
Bit at least put some closure.....just come out and say Laurinaitus was Raw GM or perhaps a wrestler from the past

And now I see the spolers for Daniel Bryan..suqashed by Henry...way to build him up and squash....unless they throw a swerve where he says he never really cashed it in then does so and wins the belt.

How about Zack Ryder....pt all this effort into his stupid petition then suqash it......

Where are the days of the quick 2 minute interview promo then wrestle or the the 2-3 ppv battle between PPV's where the heel wins via countout, DQ whatever only to be held in a cage at the 3rd PPV

What's up with Orton? I dont like him but seems like he is passing the torch to Barrett and Dolph

I just hope Punks speech about no more Hot Potato with the belt stands true for a little while

io856

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2011, 03:39:13 PM »
Whats happening with Nash and HHH?

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2011, 11:45:33 AM »
Ted Dibiase Jr is a classic example of this, nobody seems to know what to do with an angle after 2 weeks  >:(

yates fan

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2011, 11:31:59 AM »
yeah the wwe is getting terrible about this you start to follow a story and they never finish it.

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2011, 11:04:25 AM »
They have the same problem and have had for a long time now....  Too many wrestlers . WCW had the same problem, Too much talent and not enough air time.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2011, 03:12:00 PM »
Vince is always into credibility and having the audience believe but yet he lets this shit go on all the time

What will be next? I am sure the Goldust vs his brother or Booker T will get lost in the shuffle

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2011, 04:57:03 PM »
Now he has a mustache. Poor Ted is in limbo. He has the name, look, and all the talent in the World but the Federation just doesn't know what to do with him.
yeah but they give cody rhodes more push,,,and santino morello is wkly punching bag for the main guys this wk was nash,,,

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2011, 05:41:20 PM »

WCW had a very bad habit of this.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2011, 12:04:29 PM »
Raw anonymous GM......just vanished

Now Nash and HHH just scrapped

How was Nash and Helmsley scrapped? They just fought last night at TLC.

Plus, a lot of storylines go belly up, because of injuries or (in the case of Kharma) pregnancies.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2011, 03:44:15 PM »
How was Nash and Helmsley scrapped? They just fought last night at TLC.

Plus, a lot of storylines go belly up, because of injuries or (in the case of Kharma) pregnancies.

Took them 2 months to do Helmsley and Nash and now it will be gone and forgotten

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2011, 10:28:59 AM »
Or they could let the wrestlers speak for themselves and develop their own characters like they used to instead of this crap written by "sports entertainment writers"

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2011, 03:51:38 PM »
Or they could let the wrestlers speak for themselves and develop their own characters like they used to instead of this crap written by "sports entertainment writers"

Direction is good; even necessary.
Writing every word of every promo is not good.

When one or several people write dialog for the entire roster, most of the character individuality is lost.

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2011, 05:32:37 AM »
C/O LordsofPain.net

It seems WWE has dropped the Brodus Clay storyline, for now at least. Since Brodus tweeted that he was going to lay out John Morrison a few weeks back on Morrison's final RAW, he's been forgotten about.

::) ::) ::)

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2011, 03:04:44 PM »
May I ask what happened with Morrison? Is he done with the WWE?

Yesterdays Garbage...

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2011, 09:31:30 AM »
C/O LordsofPain.net

It seems WWE has dropped the Brodus Clay storyline, for now at least. Since Brodus tweeted that he was going to lay out John Morrison a few weeks back on Morrison's final RAW, he's been forgotten about.

::) ::) ::)

How can they make Brodus Clay a monster, with all the jobbing he did when he was associated by Alberto Del Rio?

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2011, 03:59:33 AM »
How can they make Brodus Clay a monster, with all the jobbing he did when he was associated by Alberto Del Rio?

Just like Goldberg. Many people don't remember that he feuded with steve mcmichael before being Goldberg the monster

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2011, 06:52:19 AM »
Just like Goldberg. Many people don't remember that he feuded with steve mcmichael before being Goldberg the monster

But, at least, Goldberg BEAT Steve McMichaels in many of those matches (including one where, I believe, McMichael's Super Bowl ring was on the line).

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2011, 08:37:49 AM »
I dont recall McMichael ever beating Bill in a match, that angle was WCW's way of introducing Goldberg to the masses. I believe it was something along the lines of Goldberg establishing himself as "the NFL's Best Wrestler" before steamrolling everyone in 2 - 3 minutes. His first match against Hogan for the title was about 8 minutes i recall, and was easily the longest match he had ever been in (sure Hogan refused to job in 2 mins).

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2011, 02:02:24 PM »
I dont recall McMichael ever beating Bill in a match, that angle was WCW's way of introducing Goldberg to the masses. I believe it was something along the lines of Goldberg establishing himself as "the NFL's Best Wrestler" before steamrolling everyone in 2 - 3 minutes. His first match against Hogan for the title was about 8 minutes i recall, and was easily the longest match he had ever been in (sure Hogan refused to job in 2 mins).

There was a story that McMichael's Superbowl ring was stolen....it was Goldberg that stole it. I also remember him having a match against Piper and losing.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2012, 08:39:20 AM »
Yes, WWE can finish a story.  They can finish a potential 9 month interesting story in only two monday nights the way they rush it and skip the build up.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2012, 09:03:14 AM »
 :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[   chris fozzy jericho worst segment ever. he was secretly training with lance storm for his return.   what an assclown....... :-[ :-[ :-[
F

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2012, 10:11:15 AM »
:-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[   chris fozzy jericho worst segment ever. he was secretly training with lance storm for his return.   what an assclown....... :-[ :-[ :-[

I didn't catch the show, but I know that's not the first time he's done that.
According to Storm, Y2J has on other occasions worked off some ring rust at Storm's wrestling school prior to a ring return, which is ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY.

You've got to train in the gym with weights and cardio, but - believe me - ring conditioning is an entirely different animal; as is any kind of sport or physical performance exhibition.
After a layoff, you need to build back up to running the ropes, bumping, chain wrestling drills, etc.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2012, 12:40:43 PM »
But some are saying (dirt sheets) that the mystery may not really be Jericho but something else.

Personally I think this is totally Jericho..the "She" mentioned in the videos is the Championship belt but will be interesting to see what Jericho does to re-invent his character as he has done the last 2 times, rocker then corporate stooge, suit and all.

I do give Jericho credit that he is one of the few that can leave, come back and pick up where he elft off and leave again. Shows that he really cares about his family IMO

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2012, 01:14:01 PM »
But some are saying (dirt sheets) that the mystery may not really be Jericho but something else.

Personally I think this is totally Jericho..the "She" mentioned in the videos is the Championship belt but will be interesting to see what Jericho does to re-invent his character as he has done the last 2 times, rocker then corporate stooge, suit and all.

I do give Jericho credit that he is one of the few that can leave, come back and pick up where he elft off and leave again. Shows that he really cares about his family IMO
jericho is a good wrestler and very durable segment was lame, i can't believe he agreed to do it.
F