Author Topic: Can WWE finish a Story??  (Read 4359 times)

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
Re: Can WWE finish a Story??
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2012, 02:25:31 PM »
But some are saying (dirt sheets) that the mystery may not really be Jericho but something else.

Personally I think this is totally Jericho..the "She" mentioned in the videos is the Championship belt but will be interesting to see what Jericho does to re-invent his character as he has done the last 2 times, rocker then corporate stooge, suit and all.

I do give Jericho credit that he is one of the few that can leave, come back and pick up where he elft off and leave again. Shows that he really cares about his family IMO

I suspect there's more to the "surprise," as I don't believe they would give it up this quick.
As for Jericho taking breaks, it's smart.
It gives his face AND body a rest, as well as allowing him to pursue other endeavors like his band, DWTS, etc.

Undertaker has also employed this practice over the years, to which I attribute his longevity.

Of course, some guys leave for a while simply when they decide to be little bitches over not wanting to job to someone, or they get beat up by a bunch of Marines, or they're sent home for showing up to shows plastered out of their minds on Somas...

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2012, 03:58:29 PM »
I think Taker has had no option, hes had to be put back together so many times over the last 10 years especially he's basically done. What do you think persuaded Hogan to job to The Genius of all people?!

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2012, 04:31:54 PM »
What do you think persuaded Hogan to job to The Genius of all people?!

:)

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2012, 08:40:44 PM »
jericho is a good wrestler and very durable segment was lame, i can't believe he agreed to do it.

the segment was genius.

sometimes you have to let the fans think for themselves and not handfeed them everything.

this is all going to explain the video soon enough.

this is just the beginning. have some faith.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2012, 09:02:16 PM »
the segment was genius.

sometimes you have to let the fans think for themselves and not handfeed them everything.

I think management needs to realize when to loosen their grip and relinquish a little bit of control.
You can see the difference plain as day when certain guys are given freedom to move outside the box and go in their own direction; just look at Punk's promo from a few months back that had the IWC buzzing.

I think fans may have become a little conditioned to just sit back and watch somewhat passively - almost on autopilot.
Guys like Punk and Jericho could get the wheels turning once again in the heads of the fans.
That, in turn, could generate interest, excitement, and involvement on their part.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2012, 08:44:13 AM »
the segment was genius.

i guess they wanted to think he was coming back as a face, but as he kept walking around and just annoying people he will come back as a heel????????   get some fresh talent instead...
F