Author Topic: 20 year old kid breaks up with girlfriend, tries 770lb deadlift  (Read 7966 times)

Mawse

• Getbig IV
Re: 20 year old kid breaks up with girlfriend, tries 770lb deadlift
« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2011, 01:36:37 PM »
very strong kid, did he post that at a forum where they ban you for using aas? 'clen' obviously means 150mg of tren ED and a ton of UG test.

strong deadlifts + drug abuse doesnt mean shit for bbing.. back when I could pull over 700 I was on way more drugs and was a lot smaller than I am now.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2011, 01:39:22 PM »
very strong kid, did he post that at a forum where they ban you for using aas? 'clen' obviously means 150mg of tren ED and a ton of UG test.

strong deadlifts + drug abuse doesnt mean shit for bbing.. back when I could pull over 700 I was on way more drugs and was a lot smaller than I am now.
the deadlift seems to be the least "size dependant" lift there is, you very rarely see a slender thin guy squat or bench press a huge weight but i've seen HUNDREDS of guys with very modest muscular development deadlift HUGE weight.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2011, 02:03:59 PM »
the deadlift seems to be the least "size dependant" lift there is, you very rarely see a slender thin guy squat or bench press a huge weight but i've seen HUNDREDS of guys with very modest muscular development deadlift HUGE weight.
Yup,once saw a guy in the 148 pound class do 600 in a meet in Boston.

Then there was Lamar Gant....insane poundages and weighed between 132 and 148 most of the time and pulling well over 600 pounds.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2011, 02:04:59 PM »
guy is a machine people like this needs to be gladiators

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2011, 02:06:04 PM »
yep, funny thing is though that those guys always have a grip like a vice and most of them were heavy manual laborers or came from that type of backround.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2011, 02:06:05 PM »
:P

but the guy's strong as a bull! MAXX mentioned that this guy uses clen, well, even if he does, how long do you think he has used it. Lets be hypothetical and pretend I could deadlift 405lbs for 10 reps, and if I started using clen, how long would it take for me to deadlift lets say.. 545lbs for 10 reps?
I`d venture a guess that he`s on just a tad more than clen.  ;D

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2011, 02:07:25 PM »

QFT

i posted a thread about this on professionalmuscle about how size does not equal strength... its like talking to a flock of pidgeons

anywho

132 lb guy deadlifting 600 for almost 3 reps, belt only

honestly, makes me question why i ever even deadlift

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2011, 02:08:23 PM »
yep, funny thing is though that those guys always have a grip like a vice and most of them were heavy manual laborers or came from that type of backround.
Dave at the weigh-in in the Boston contest,this guy was in front of me and had fucking erector muscles that looked like twin cobras starting at his ass and working their way up.

He also squatted over 400,in a good morning type "style"....he`d pop out of the hole,drive it up,then bend at the waist to finish the lift.......scary looking shit.

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2011, 02:10:32 PM »
oops i mean ***strength does not equal size ***

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2011, 02:12:58 PM »
props

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2011, 02:12:58 PM »
Dave at the weigh-in in the Boston contest,this guy was in front of me and had fucking erector muscles that looked like twin cobras starting at his ass and working their way up.

He also squatted over 400,in a good morning type "style"....he`d pop out of the hole,drive it up,then bend at the waist to finish the lift.......scary looking shit.
yep i agree, i think the three things you need in that lift from what ive seen is a strong ass grip, strong lower back and a lot of mental toughness.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2011, 02:18:05 PM »
two reasons why this kid can lift that

healthy virgin back from sitting down all his life in highschool and elementary

and steroids

once he becomes a man and has to use his lower back on a consistant basis no more crazy heavy lifting
A

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #37 on: November 30, 2011, 02:21:26 PM »
QFT

i posted a thread about this on professionalmuscle about how size does not equal strength... its like talking to a flock of pidgeons

anywho

problem is that its such a hard lift to recover from, its so taxing on the whole body, i remember reading that it had something to do with the hands and the central nervous system but it seems like a lift that has very little reward for all the pain involved.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #38 on: November 30, 2011, 02:23:02 PM »

Then there was Lamar Gant....insane poundages and weighed between 132 and 148 most of the time and pulling well over 600 pounds.

Didn't he have scoliosis or something and he would finish the lift with his hands barely beyond the top of his knees

I remember reading about him in Sports Illustrated and I think there were pics showing his spine bending as he lifted heavier weights

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #39 on: November 30, 2011, 02:24:39 PM »
QFT

anywho

fuck that lil wayne n1gga in the beginning, inspiration all day! FFFoookck  :o !

I`d venture a guess that he`s on just a tad more than clen.  ;D

so he's a dead before 30 case  ;D

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #40 on: November 30, 2011, 02:25:34 PM »
Didn't he have scoliosis or something and he would finish the lift with his hands barely beyond the top of his knees

I remember reading about him in Sports Illustrated and I think there were pics showing his spine bending as he lifted heavier weights
yeah, if you watch a clip of him pull sometime notice how close the plates are to the floor, he almost grabs the bar and just recoils his spine and the bar comes up, its freaky.

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: November 30, 2011, 02:36:40 PM »
fuck that lil wayne n1gga in the beginning, inspiration all day! FFFoookck  :o !

yeah but would you rather look like you can lift 600 or be able to really lift 600 but not look like it? if you saw this dude on the street with regular clothes would you even be able to tell he lifts? i wouldnt

it was hard for me to lose the strength ego, physique looks better now with it gone, no more powerlifter bottom heavy look

now i could give a shit how much i lift, who gives a shit outside teh gym, i'd rather have a pu$$y slaying physique, im not gonna lie

if deadlifts really gave me the physique i wanted, it would be my #1 priority, but unfortunately, i don't think deadlifts have had any impact on my physique aside from the noobie growing stage except giving me a bigger waist and thicker upper quads from all the leg drive required

tbh i dont even understand how it really affects upper back growth, aside from your back having to keep the shit stable from not ripping off your arms, you are better off doing rack deads going heavier, and u get the added bonus of not feeling like u got ran over by a mack truck the next morning.

for people to say that a deadlift grows the back is like saying your squats is strictly for traps

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #42 on: November 30, 2011, 02:43:25 PM »

yeah but would you rather look like you can lift 600 or be able to really lift 600 but not look like it? if you saw this dude on the street with regular clothes would you even be able to tell he lifts? i wouldnt
it was hard for me to lose the strength ego, physique looks better now with it gone, no more powerlifter bottom heavy look

He looks like a rock, what the hell are you talking about, looks fucking bad ass to me! If he had clothes on he would still look like he is in ammazing shape. I rather have his body than some perma bulkers who look swole in their xxxxxL t shirts. But to each it's own.

look at the FIIIne ass hoe just stareing him in 01:39 - 01:40... I bet he fucked the living hell out of her, making the whole bitch look like a 4th of july, lmao! I'm sure his doing fine in the pussy slaying department.. and not just black girls either  ;D

Rhomboids

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: November 30, 2011, 03:01:25 PM »
That's fucking impressive as shit.  He must have mutant-like tendons or some shit.  it is demoralizing watching that and then having to do back tomorrow, and even before starting the workout my entire back will be hurting like a mo'fucker.  Then after 10 mins of stretching and warming up, i can start deads and then i fucking lose grip with straps and only 385lbs or so.  I'm digressing every year.  When i was that kid's age i could barehand 405, now i can't hold on to 365 without a strap. 

At least he'll never equal my shape at that age.  He has really bad structure.  Very impressive strength either way.  He made that 400lbs+ look like a paper weight. 

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #44 on: November 30, 2011, 04:41:09 PM »
Adonis record seems in danger.

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: November 30, 2011, 04:44:31 PM »

Lamar was a BEAST !!, his record just got broke recently.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #46 on: November 30, 2011, 05:56:40 PM »
I`d venture a guess that he`s on just a tad more than clen.  ;D

Yes he graduated top of his class from the Lee "Liar" Priest school of hormone mis-direction.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #47 on: November 30, 2011, 06:02:11 PM »

Yes he graduated top of his class from the Lee "Liar" Priest school of hormone miss-direction.

One tactic is to admit to very small amounts. So you're not to bring too much attention to yourself by saying you're completely natural. Admit to tiny amounts and a good amount of board sheep will come to your rescue saying things like "If he was gonna lie, he would have said he was natural". lol

The only people on earth who use clen but not other hormones are women. Strippers and shit. And I don't see this strong mofo dancing on a pole.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #48 on: November 30, 2011, 09:27:07 PM »
proud of this kid ,, this kid dont belong to generation nothingness he lifted weight after break up and not sit in a corner and cry ,,,very good fella will go far in powerlifting and life in general

mr15gh approved

;D
#

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #49 on: November 30, 2011, 09:59:51 PM »