Author Topic: Aussie Prime Minister gives herself a payrise  (Read 5128 times)

ozman

• Getbig IV
Aussie Prime Minister gives herself a payrise
« on: November 30, 2011, 10:32:10 AM »
PRIME Minister Julia Gillard's pay packet is to soar by $90,000 to about $470,000 - making her higher paid than US President Barack Obama and British PM David Cameron.

Liberal turncoat and new Speaker Peter Slipper will pocket at least $315,000 after snaring a $70,000 pay rise as part of a generous pay rise for federal MPs - to be in effect in time for Christmas.

Just days after the Gillard government announced plans to slash billions of dollars in public spending as part of a savage mini-budget, The Daily Telegraph can reveal the base salary for even the most junior parliamentarian will jump from $140,000 to at least $180,000.

The benefits will be even more lucrative for shadow ministers - such as Joe Hockey, Malcolm Turnbull and Chris Pyne - who will be paid a special "loading" for the first time.

But the lifetime Gold Pass will be axed for future MPs as part of an overhaul of entitlements aimed at cleaning up a system open to abuse.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/sydney-nsw/politicians-get-a-christmas-cracker-of-a-pay-rise/story-e6freuzi-1226210655757

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
Re: Aussie Prime Minister gives herself a payrise
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2011, 10:37:15 AM »
Politicians of peace

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2011, 10:59:04 AM »
Guess they take good care of themselves... ::)

galain

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2011, 10:59:33 AM »
As if her political career wasn't already fucked enough...

Croatian

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2011, 12:05:36 PM »
PRIME Minister Julia Gillard's pay packet is to soar by $90,000 to about $470,000 - making her higher paid than US President Barack Obama and British PM David Cameron.

JULIAR , total bitch !, suckin up to indians & chinese.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2011, 12:06:54 PM »
Highest Paid Whore in the Country!  ;D
V

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2011, 12:08:54 PM »
I would hit it though.... a little...... maybe..... C'mon guys, she's not meant to be playboy model but PM of small island...

Croatian

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2011, 12:10:35 PM »
Highest Paid Whore in the Country!  ;D

FAT arse with fatso 4 a boyfriend  ;D

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2011, 12:12:58 PM »
I would hit it though.... a little...... maybe.....

I think she would be like a frigid school girl, she doesnt appeal to me at all.  This is the type of girl if she was passed out at a party and your mates were shagging her, you might just stick her one for something to do & to chalk one up for the blokes, but as for bangin her, with her being awake, it would just be annoying I think.
V

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2011, 02:37:39 PM »
She's the most hated prime mininster Australia has had.  I can't wait for her to get the boot at the next election.   >:(

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2011, 01:42:29 AM »
She's the most hated prime mininster Australia has had.  I can't wait for her to get the boot at the next election.   >:(

Cat Fight... Cat Fight... Cat Fight... Cat Fight... Cat Fight... Cat Fight...
V

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2011, 02:34:10 AM »
Cat Fight... Cat Fight... Cat Fight... Cat Fight... Cat Fight... Cat Fight...
Meowwwwwwww    ;D

Naggash

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2011, 05:55:08 AM »

Well booty she's been given the Prime Ministership twice despite NEVER having been elected and introduced a useless carbon tax which will do nothing to combat global warming since Australia produces very very little of the world's carbon, plus she has links to the Communist party, yuck.

However I don't think she gave herself the raise, there was some kind of commission which suggested all politicians should get raises.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2011, 06:56:15 AM »
Well booty she's been given the Prime Ministership twice despite NEVER having been elected and introduced a useless carbon tax which will do nothing to combat global warming since Australia produces very very little of the world's carbon, plus she has links to the Communist party, yuck.

However I don't think she gave herself the raise, there was some kind of commission which suggested all politicians should get raises.
It was just bad timing to read about the cut backs the government will be making and then Ranger gets a payrise just before christmas. 

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2011, 03:11:14 PM »
Hear, Hear
V

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2011, 03:33:57 PM »
Hows the Aussie economy? If its anything like Americas, this woman should be tarred and feathered and ass fucked...

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2011, 04:10:59 PM »
Hows the Aussie economy? If its anything like Americas, this woman should be tarred and feathered and ass fucked...
There is still a credit/housing bubble in full swing in both Australia and China (who buy a lot of iron ore off Australia to make rebar for concrete buildings) so things haven't fallen off a cliff yet but they are not looking good.

Australia has less than 30 million people but over 1 trillion dollars of mortgage debt. Will be an interesting few years ahead.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2011, 06:21:47 PM »
Hey! Watch your Mouth.   in Australia, we dont need an excuse to tar, feather and ass fuck our women!
V

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2011, 08:16:45 PM »
Hey! Stop making fun of her guys! She really, REALLY needed the money to buy herself more shoes!

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2012, 11:11:37 AM »
I think she would be like a frigid school girl, she doesnt appeal to me at all.  This is the type of girl if she was passed out at a party and your mates were shagging her, you might just stick her one for something to do & to chalk one up for the blokes, but as for bangin her, with her being awake, it would just be annoying I think.

LOL

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2013, 06:39:11 PM »
I would hit it though.... a little...... maybe..... C'mon guys, she's not meant to be playboy model but PM of small island...