Author Topic: how is it that medical professionals never get sick  (Read 1795 times)

diamondcut

• Getbig III
how is it that medical professionals never get sick
« on: November 30, 2011, 12:57:24 PM »
it seems like none of the nurses/clerks/doctors at the doc's office ever get sick yet they are around viruses and bacteria all damn day

are they holding out on us?

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
Re: how is it that medical professionals never get sick
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2011, 01:00:58 PM »
I DONT KNOW A SINGLE DOCTOR THAT ISNT ON HGH. I SURE SOME ARENīT, BUT THE ONES MY FAMILIES KNOW PERSONALLY....ARE ON IT.

JUST FOOD FOR THOUGHT
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2011, 01:11:19 PM »
Dr Dutch is natural and hardly ever sick.... :)

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2011, 01:11:43 PM »
hmm that's pretty interesting...

to think that a medical doc would be so liberal about their own benefit

seems like hgh is the new secret to having a higher quality life, amongst even the most ordinary looking people, not just bodybuilders and athletes

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2011, 01:46:35 PM »

They wash their hands.

Number one rule !!!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2011, 01:49:13 PM »
it seems like none of the nurses/clerks/doctors at the doc's office ever get sick yet they are around viruses and bacteria all damn day

are they holding out on us?

Ever think that the only times you see them is when they are healthy?  Make an appointment and if they are sick, the receptionist just gives you dates later in the month to see them.

Plus it's a medical conspiracy.

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2011, 01:49:47 PM »
they're constantly around germs.... their immune systems get tougher being exposed to all sorts of junk.

Dipadidu

• Getbig IV
  • any problems? work out!
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2011, 01:52:02 PM »
brutal bro science in here. doctors are getting as often sick as everyone else. They just can't afford to stay sick in bed.

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2011, 01:52:21 PM »
they're constantly around germs.... their immune systems get tougher being exposed to all sorts of junk.

well

i'm constantly around my 3 year old nephew, who is a walking contaminant...and i always get sick from this punk

theory invalid

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2011, 01:52:30 PM »
i agree, just a theory though.

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2011, 01:54:34 PM »
just like working in a jail...     you're sick constantly for the first year or two, then your immune system gets stronger and stronger

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2011, 02:24:32 PM »
They wash their hands.

Number one rule !!!

smartest reply yet..

but health workers still get sick, not sure where you are getting this idea from. 

njanvi

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2011, 02:38:38 PM »
Maybe, just maybe they do basic things like washing their hands after taking a piss, using sanitizer after digging in their ears, you know, shit that getbiggers don't do

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2011, 02:43:39 PM »
smartest reply yet..

but health workers still get sick, not sure where you are getting this idea from. 

lol, i was just amazed when i walked into kaiser permanente office today for niece, peak hour, major hospital building along with their medical office intertwined through a network of buildings tons of sick people

couldn't stop thinking about how the air is just a cesspool of bacteria and viruses, and how the central air must likely recycle quite a bit of air through the system

and how not a single one of the nurses and doctors walking by and such weren't sick, not a ruffle of their nose, no sneeze, no cough, and i don't ever recall seeing a single one sick in my entire life (all doctors offices)

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2011, 02:47:34 PM »
I'd say any kind of crowded public transportation is probably just as bad as a hospital in terms of germs and the like.
from incomplete data

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2011, 02:54:14 PM »
lol, i was just amazed when i walked into kaiser permanente office today for niece, peak hour, major hospital building along with their medical office intertwined through a network of buildings tons of sick people

couldn't stop thinking about how the air is just a cesspool of bacteria and viruses, and how the central air must likely recycle quite a bit of air through the system

and how not a single one of the nurses and doctors walking by and such weren't sick, not a ruffle of their nose, no sneeze, no cough, and i don't ever recall seeing a single one sick in my entire life (all doctors offices)

Most viruses are not easily passed through air, usually takes direct contact.  Patients who have been tested positive with airbornes, are isolated and health care workers are to mask and gown. 

Heath care workers are beat to death with proper sanitation habits while the study.  They are simply educated.  People who end up sick are the ones usually grabbing doors and rubbing their eyes right after..

Getbiggers, sanitize the shit outta yourself after the gym.  Filthy filthy places

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2011, 05:04:46 PM »
i wash my hands and/or use alcohol rubs no less than 30 times a shift.  still get occasional sick.

usually use my sick days for hangovers.

i can have a junkie with hiv, shit blood on me and cough into my face... no problem.
babysit nephews for 2 hours and i'm toast.

MikMaq

« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2011, 05:11:08 PM »
I'd say any kind of crowded public transportation is probably just as bad as a hospital in terms of germs and the like.
Nothing compares to hospitals, never touch anything in a hospital there the most disease ridden place you can imagine, washing your hands in most places won't really matter, but in hospitals there are so many diseases it's not fit.

Most of those germs you should be afraid of like fleshing eatings virsus or viruses that destroy the heart are all traffic 90 percent of the time through hospitals

Even if they devote loads of money and time restricting germs and shit theres so much floating around in hospital that they can never keep rid of it.

Nurses get sick often, just like everyone else, however some places are very liberal with their sick time because of this.

Doctors I'd think get sick more often than most people, but get sick for shorter periods of time having less prevalent signs of it, and know better than to be sniffling in front of their patients.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2011, 10:52:33 AM »
A smart doctor lets his nurses do the filthy stuff...

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2011, 10:58:54 AM »
i wash my hands and/or use alcohol rubs no less than 30 times a shift.  still get occasional sick.

i can have a junkie with hiv, shit blood on me and cough into my face... no problem.

lol, i wonder what it is about little nephews and nieces that make us sick everytime they are?

fcking shit

Nothing compares to hospitals, never touch anything in a hospital there the most disease ridden place you can imagine, washing your hands in most places won't really matter, but in hospitals there are so many diseases it's not fit.

Most of those germs you should be afraid of like fleshing eatings virsus or viruses that destroy the heart are all traffic 90 percent of the time through hospitals

Even if they devote loads of money and time restricting germs and shit theres so much floating around in hospital that they can never keep rid of it.

Nurses get sick often, just like everyone else, however some places are very liberal with their sick time because of this.

Doctors I'd think get sick more often than most people, but get sick for shorter periods of time having less prevalent signs of it, and know better than to be sniffling in front of their patients.

thanks brah, i would rep if i could

i find it hard to believe that washing your hands like a maniac would alleviate all problems regarding catching a virus.

i feel like back in college when i sat next to some douchebag in lecture just the act of him coughing into the air made me sick already. that coupled with high stress and no sleep, rest assured i'll be sick the next day with the same symptoms. fcking bitches

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2011, 11:01:53 AM »

What field of work you're in, HavoX ?

dustin

« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2011, 11:24:10 AM »
Just wash your hands a lot and be a boss.

They do get sick, but definitely not as much as other people. My mom and half my family members either work at a hospital, doctor's office or long term care facility and they'll all too busy to give a fuck about being sick. My wife only gets sick if I get her sick. There's only ever been one time where she got sick before me, but there were some hardcore viruses going around and all the nurses and care aids ate contaminated food at work.

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2011, 11:39:14 AM »
They are off sick more than anyone the sickness from staff in hospitals is awful. my Mississippi works in one.

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2011, 01:14:32 PM »
What field of work you're in, HavoX ?

i work a booth at the arnold and olympia  ;D

jk i work in an icu

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2011, 01:17:08 PM »
i work a booth at the arnold and olympia  ;D

jk i work in an icu
I did that too for a while, was never boring, except for the borderline women with the hysterical fake suicide attempts. We used to stich them without anesthetics... ;D