Author Topic: Anyone recognize this BB on the Dr. Phil show?  (Read 7711 times)

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Anyone recognize this BB on the Dr. Phil show?
« on: November 30, 2011, 01:20:56 PM »
Wife was watching the Dr.Phil show today  ;D
Anywho I was in the kitchen when this guest was on...
Anyone recognize him?
I was curious as to what he has accomplished.
Said when he goes to the gym its for 4 hours and he plans on turning pro.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
Re: Anyone recognize this BB ?
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2011, 01:23:58 PM »
Youtube says his name is Michael, but I don't care really.. :D

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2011, 02:56:27 PM »
  he needs hair

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2011, 02:59:04 PM »
Another failing American marriage  ::)

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2011, 03:01:29 PM »
  he needs hair

nah, that guy needs to shave his head into a well tapered and crisp line buzzcut

that hairstyle is disastrous, does his square jaw no justice

(no homo)

dr.phil is a girl

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2011, 03:01:51 PM »
hahaha, straight up saying his wife needs more curves on natty TV.  All the women shrug their heads in audience.  But deep down, if they ran into this guy in the real world, they would drop their panties faster then a pint of lemon gin would..

Swlabr

« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2011, 03:02:17 PM »
hahaha, straight up saying his wife needs more curves on natty TV.  All the women shrug their heads in audience.  But deep down, if they ran into this guy in the real world, they would drop their panties faster then a pint of lemon gin would..

Hi, Michael.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2011, 03:02:46 PM »
yes- I recognize him.

His real name is Assface McGee...

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2011, 03:10:07 PM »
yes- I recognize him.

His real name is Assface McGee...

you insult the man for how he looks

i applaud the man for standing up for all men on national tv

i could give a crap if he looks like woody allen, can't let his bishes get fat

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2011, 03:10:12 PM »
Hi, Michael.

best be checking on your woman, Micheal is ravishing each of her holes deeply, from one to the next.  In conclusion, she will burst out and say I love you Micheal!..... he will reply "your not my type" as he walks out while the door slams her in the face.  Sex will be of pure brilliance for you as she will lust for her lover.  Just get use to the name Michael  ;)  

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
  • TeaM beautiful éyés FéLLa whén he eatiNg
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2011, 03:14:51 PM »
I'm from Morocco and now i'm wondering what's the wrong with you people ? Why they talk about their womens ass like there is no problem ?
here where I live we don't consider someone talking about his wife like that ( you shouldn't talk about your wife in general ) a real men but a pimp and looser

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2011, 03:16:36 PM »
I'm from Morocco and now i'm wondering what's the wrong with you people ? Why they talk about their womens ass like there is no problem ?
here where I live we don't consider someone talking about his wife like that ( you shouldn't talk about your wife in general ) a real men but a pimp and looser

Agreed, he doesn't need to go on Dr Phil.  They can work out their problems in privacy. 

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2011, 03:16:44 PM »

because we all go on national TV and say this about our girlfriends....

way to generalize nipletits

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2011, 03:20:15 PM »
Agreed, he doesn't need to go on Dr Phil.  They can work out their problems in privacy. 

You're apparently not that familiar with American TV being down under are you? Half the stuff is made up and created and the other half is just lies.

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2011, 03:20:29 PM »
you agree with everything I say now, after you have seen my long dong  ;D

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2011, 03:24:39 PM »
If she divorces him he'll have to give her half,alimony,child support for three kids....
He'll end up Living in a Van down by the River    ;D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2011, 03:27:18 PM »
What?  Saying that people should solve their problems in privacy is not agreeing with everything you say.  And I don't remember your long dong.  All I can recall is how messy your room was....shit all over the floor.   I couldn't press the delete button fast enough.  Do not pm me pics of your messy room ever again. 

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2011, 03:29:47 PM »

You're apparently not that familiar with American TV being down under are you? Half the stuff is made up and created and the other half is just lies.
And that's why I don't bother watching bullshit like that.  Rather watch a documentary or cooking show. 

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2011, 03:29:56 PM »

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2011, 03:30:04 PM »

wait a minute.....,

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2011, 03:31:17 PM »
see, this doesn't sit right with me
obviously she knew what she was getting into, a narcissistic bodybuilder type who cares more about himself than anything else.
his appearance and cocky attitude probably has a lot to do with why she got with him and why she is drawn towards him and why she let his dick into her snatch
you can tell by an earlier photo that his neck is pretty thick and decent traps so h e's got a muscular build, most likely on gear before his hair loss

maybe she should have gotten with the 125 lb loser nerd instead, he would have been faithful to her.
its like when you buy a fucking benz u better be able to dish out the coin when shit breaks down. she knew exactly what she was getting into and now she wants him to change, rofl

fcking women these days,,,,man u cant have ur cake and eat it too. just like how i can't expect a super fine dime piece slut to be a half decent mother or cook, just doesn't happen

Michael admits that he is more focused on his looks than his marriage, and will do anything for attention. “I’m 31 years old and my wife, RoseAnn, is 41 years old,” he says. “Our life is full of responsibility — children, career, finances. One thing RoseAnn and I are definitely missing is spark and romance. Sometimes, I just want to go out and have a blast.”

“Even though Michael is 10 years younger than me, I honestly don’t think he’s a spring chicken,” RoseAnn explains. “I feel like Michael is obsessed with himself, and what he wants. Michael loves to pose in the mirror all day long. When I was in labor with my first child, he insisted on having his back shaved before we went to the hospital.”

Michael says he's already spent thousands on his appearance and now wants a $5,000 full-body hair removal procedure, but RoseAnn, refuses to support

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2011, 03:31:40 PM »
wait a minute.....,

nO hOmo pléAse

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2011, 03:31:54 PM »
wait a minute.....,

Greeneyes thought it was funny to send me a pm of his messy room.  I think there was a penis in there somewhere.   :o

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2011, 03:37:39 PM »
see, this doesn't sit right with me
obviously she knew what she was getting into, a narcissistic bodybuilder type who cares more about himself than anything else.
his appearance and cocky attitude probably has a lot to do with why she got with him and why she is drawn towards him and why she let his dick into her snatch
you can tell by an earlier photo that his neck is pretty thick and decent traps so h e's got a muscular build, most likely on gear before his hair loss

maybe she should have gotten with the 125 lb loser nerd instead, he would have been faithful to her.
its like when you buy a fucking benz u better be able to dish out the coin when shit breaks down. she knew exactly what she was getting into and now she wants him to change, rofl

fcking women these days,,,,man u cant have ur cake and eat it too. just like how i can't expect a super fine dime piece slut to be a half decent mother or cook, just doesn't happen

Michael admits that he is more focused on his looks than his marriage, and will do anything for attention. “I’m 31 years old and my wife, RoseAnn, is 41 years old,” he says. “Our life is full of responsibility — children, career, finances. One thing RoseAnn and I are definitely missing is spark and romance. Sometimes, I just want to go out and have a blast.”

“Even though Michael is 10 years younger than me, I honestly don’t think he’s a spring chicken,” RoseAnn explains. “I feel like Michael is obsessed with himself, and what he wants. Michael loves to pose in the mirror all day long. When I was in labor with my first child, he insisted on having his back shaved before we went to the hospital.”

Michael says he's already spent thousands on his appearance and now wants a $5,000 full-body hair removal procedure, but RoseAnn, refuses to support

This is the problem.  Womens hearts are attached to our pussys.  She slept with him too soon, before she got to know him properly and she got emotionally invovled with him.  Love is blind and so she ended up marrying him and having 3 children together.  Now she is only just seeing his flaws.  Had she restrained from jumping into bed and instead really got to know him she would have seen him for what he was.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2011, 03:45:29 PM »
Greeneyes thought it was funny to send me a pm of his messy room.  I think there was a penis in there somewhere.   :o

ROFLMAO