Author Topic: IV Growth Hormone (GH15)  (Read 8111 times)

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
IV Growth Hormone (GH15)
« on: November 30, 2011, 06:36:52 PM »
This is one topic I have never heard GH15 discuss.

Can you guys share your thoughts on intravenous growth hormone administration?  From August till late October I did 10ius of growth ed, normally 7ius IV.  I got fantastic results.  However, this was my first run with growth so I don't know if I would ave gotten the same results from sub-q.

I am going to ramp up my use again (been off for a about a month.)  All opinions and comments are very much appreciated. 

Thanks

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
Re: IV Growth Hormone (GH15)
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2011, 06:38:51 PM »
K

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2011, 06:42:23 PM »
f

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2011, 06:48:44 PM »
K

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2011, 07:21:22 PM »
First run with gh and u go straight IV. These young BB are crazy.

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2011, 07:49:42 PM »
And why exactly is it crazy?

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2011, 08:22:40 PM »
well, aside from the fact you can get bacteria infections in your heart and die or increase the likelihood of poisoning yourself with impurities in the hgh, absolutely nothing. knock yourself out

farrellzach

• Getbig II
  • Apostolic Elf
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2011, 08:32:07 PM »
And why exactly is it crazy?

This is the necessary mentality needed to be a pro.

Well on your way already!

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2011, 08:38:28 PM »
well, aside from the fact you can get bacteria infections in your heart and die or increase the likelihood of poisoning yourself with impurities in the hgh, absolutely nothing. knock yourself out
This, plus u think u would have read your bible beforing starting gh.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2011, 04:58:41 AM »
First run with gh and u go straight IV. These young BB are crazy.

gotta admire the dedication though

sartorius

• Getbig I
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2011, 05:27:16 AM »
It actually has quite a following in the UK from bushidobadboy.  I can't be arsed right now but he explains the 'science' of it in depth in a thread somewhere.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2011, 05:28:27 AM »

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2011, 05:54:23 AM »

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2011, 05:59:53 AM »
* ahem * ... BFG. ;-)

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2011, 08:01:27 PM »

What a bunch of horse shit hahaha

Thanks for the laugh. 

It's funny when these IV threads come up and there are all these people saying how bad it is and dangerous, yet no one can provide any legit criticism as to why it is a bad idea.

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2011, 08:07:12 PM »

Thanks for the laugh. 

It's funny when these IV threads come up and there are all these people saying how bad it is and dangerous, yet no one can provide any legit criticism as to why it is a bad idea.

so go ahead and do it retard

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2011, 08:07:52 PM »

Thanks for the laugh. 

lmao

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2011, 08:08:05 PM »
Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didnt have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them. Some even despised them which would shape their personality and the way they d interact with others for the rest of their life.
They are extremistic in everything they do, always looking exageratly for attention, and have troubles adapting to society's rules, because they also have troubles defining their own identity and respecting authority and hierarchy.

Also boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence -often sons without a father figure- try to compensate by lifting weights, to develop muscles and survive in ther male world. They re insecure because they re girly, childish, feminine having been raised by a single mom. They lift obsessively hoping it will transform them into men, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there. Unfortunaltey they can get as big as they can it doesnt cure their insecurity and who they truly are, how they grew up being raised by a single mom. They re no as manly as other men whatever they do, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they dont know how to balance, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back thru various manly activities (mma, cars, weight lifting etc). They are often the ones that, in order to get respect from other males will go the steroids route to get even "bigger" attemptint to cure their insecurity , but being natural not being "enough", they still feel "too small", insecure, amongst other males. The lack of a father figure also often means they didnt have guidance to continue studies and are often working shitty manual jobs.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2011, 08:10:02 PM »

Thanks for the laugh. 

Maybe u will be the first to die or get really ill. Let us know so we will have some legit data

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2011, 08:13:44 PM »
Maybe u will be the first to die or get really ill. Let us know so we will have some legit data

That's a brilliant response.  You must be a very well respected member here.  I will be sure to seek your input in the future.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2011, 08:17:00 PM »
fucking pussys, IV that sh*t bro ..
L

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2011, 08:19:26 PM »
What?!? Are you telling me this black market drug that's sold by criminals, has absolutely no oversight or regulation, no one even tests the materials for impurities or legitimacy, and gets produced in china where they put lead into kids toys and dog food - that there is a remote possibly it may have something poisonous inside of it?!?!  :o :o :o :o

NO WAY! I'm too smart to believe such a thing. I'll continue to inject this vial of white powder that has stick-on labels saying it's real dope-ass drugs directly into my jugular because of some reason that I'm not even quite sure of but some swole ass bro with a sick physique said it's tite' so I'm gonna do it.

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2011, 08:25:03 PM »
What?!? Are you telling me this black market drug that's sold by criminals, has absolutely no oversight or regulation, no one even tests the materials for impurities or legitimacy, and gets produced in china where they put lead into kids toys and dog food - that there is a remote possibly it may have something poisonous inside of it?!?!  :o :o :o :o

NO WAY! I'm too smart to believe such a thing. I'll continue to inject this vial of white powder that has stick-on labels saying it's real dope-ass drugs directly into my jugular because of some reason that I'm not even quite sure of but some swole ass bro with a sick physique said it's tite' so I'm gonna do it.

if hgh from nordic,, no worry about impruti,, nordic have HEART OF GOLD,, he never let product with imputri go to fellas,,

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2011, 08:25:32 PM »

Shit!

You're right!

You must have never done any type of inject-able steroid, or pill for that matter either, right?  You must do strictly pharmaceutical grade hormones.

I can't believe I missed all those countless stories of people dropping dead from poisonous growth hormone either.  A quick google search produced countless results!

Literally.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2011, 08:28:28 PM »
That's a brilliant response.  You must be a very well respected member here.  I will be sure to seek your input in the future.
I would say I know a few things about BB since I have been competing since 1984. My whole point is why not inject it like gh15 says all the pros do. Are they not big enough for u. IF you refuse to listen make sure it is legit human pharma grade. Good luck and let us know how huge u get with IV method. Oh and BTW this isn't PM board, where everyone agrees on everything. ;)