Author Topic: If you could do it all over again, from the beginning.....  (Read 2683 times)

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
If you could do it all over again, from the beginning.....
« on: November 30, 2011, 11:33:15 PM »
Knowing what you know now

I would have started at age 21 instead of 23
Increased dosages faster (i used a base of 500/750 test for 3 yrs, still havnt reached a gram)
Taken less time off in between cycles
Not used HCG
not lift 6x a week

heavydeadlifts

• Getbig I
Re: If you could do it all over again, from the beginning.....
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2011, 12:48:16 AM »
I would have blast and cruised from the start

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2011, 03:51:07 AM »
I WOULDVE STOPPED TRAINING NATURALLY AT ABOUT 18.5 YEARS OLD. I DIDNT MAKE ANY MORE GAINS, JUST FATTER UNTIL I WAS 20.

WOULDVE RESEARCHED AND JUST STOCKPILED TOP CHEF GEAR FOR A YEAR AT A TIME AND JUST BE COMMITED. ITS CONSISTENCY IN TRAINING PROPERLY, INJECTING OIL, EATING PROPERLY....ALL THAT TIME AND TIME AGAIN, IS WHAT GETS YOU A RESULT.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2011, 08:43:28 AM »
All agreed

But I still think its good to come off everything at some point, even if it's just a month. I haven't ever "cruised" with a low dose, just always come off completely. Less time off= keep more gains, but you really only lose glycogen in that first month

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2011, 09:05:06 AM »
I would rely waaaay less on long ester test/deca type stuff. I never even used tren until last year. Best cycle I took before this one was Laurabolin and anadrol by itself, huuge round and full.

I would have run gh at lower doses from an early age and increased the dose as I grew into mid-late 20s. As it is, I just started gh last year as well with the exception of 2 short runs at 4iu when I was 24.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2011, 09:28:30 AM »
i would have never touched test. i still regret it.

also would have started a lot younger. stopped growing at age 15 so that's when i would have started in hindsight

Swlabr

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2011, 09:41:44 AM »
Would not have done the shitty standard 500 mg test/dbol kickstart cycle every other steroid boarding recommends. It got me bigger, for sure, but it also got me stretchmarks and acne. Not worth it at all.

I'd have started with 100 mg tren EOD and added in other compounds as time went on, changing to ED tren somewhere along the way.

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2011, 10:27:57 AM »
i would have started at 19 instead of 24

i shouldn't have believed my friend who had an impressive physique was a natural, and i tried hard to keep up with him as a natty myself and ruined my social life in order to be a dedicated natty while he was out bangin hot chicks and partying every weekend in college while i was following dc massing eating protocol and didnt really get as far as i'd hoped. in reality he's juiced to the gills and i pretty much don't listen to anything i hear, i just go on first instinct now and i'm usually always right.

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2011, 05:30:59 PM »
i would have started at 19 instead of 24

i shouldn't have believed my friend who had an impressive physique was a natural, and i tried hard to keep up with him as a natty myself and ruined my social life in order to be a dedicated natty while he was out bangin hot chicks and partying every weekend in college while i was following dc massing eating protocol and didnt really get as far as i'd hoped. in reality he's juiced to the gills and i pretty much don't listen to anything i hear, i just go on first instinct now and i'm usually always right.

haha there were nights (dont worry only a handful) in college when i would pass up partying to train. i gained 30 pounds from eating and lifting in college but i definately never got the "he must workout" comments like i do now. i was definately overtraining as a natty, being sore for days. i train less, but smarter now. no need to be in the gym more than 4-5 days a week and 90 minutes per workout

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2011, 06:44:09 PM »
I would rely waaaay less on long ester test/deca type stuff. I never even used tren until last year. Best cycle I took before this one was Laurabolin and anadrol by itself, huuge round and full.

I would have run gh at lower doses from an early age and increased the dose as I grew into mid-late 20s. As it is, I just started gh last year as well with the exception of 2 short runs at 4iu when I was 24.

"Laurabolin"...WOW, hadn't heard that name in awhile. Good stuff !

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2011, 08:31:52 AM »
All agreed

But I still think its good to come off everything at some point, even if it's just a month. I haven't ever "cruised" with a low dose, just always come off completely. Less time off= keep more gains, but you really only lose glycogen in that first month

I HAVE NOTHING TO BASE THIS OFF OF OF BUT I THINK ITS THE UP AND DOWN THAT GETS YOU WORSE OFF....PLUS BEING ON ISNT NEARLY AS COSTLY, I MEAN I SEE WHAT YOU MEAN EVERY NOW AND THEN REDUCING DOSES. AND I WILL DO THAT. HECK RIGHT NOW IM REAL LOW DOSING IT, BUT THATS CAUSE IM INJURED.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2011, 08:56:11 AM »
Taken gh15's advice earlier

e.coli

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2011, 09:24:24 AM »
I would have wait to reach 24 years old before starting...

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2011, 01:47:42 PM »
I HAVE NOTHING TO BASE THIS OFF OF OF BUT I THINK ITS THE UP AND DOWN THAT GETS YOU WORSE OFF....PLUS BEING ON ISNT NEARLY AS COSTLY, I MEAN I SEE WHAT YOU MEAN EVERY NOW AND THEN REDUCING DOSES. AND I WILL DO THAT. HECK RIGHT NOW IM REAL LOW DOSING IT, BUT THATS CAUSE IM INJURED.
The up and downs of going through Pct are annoying, and I have found out unnecessary. Thank the Internet gurus for preaching pct drugs up our asses. There is def a time and Place for it if you go off at least 4,5,6 months but I decided to just use a serm or ai on my month break in between cycles. No more clomid or hcg until I come off fOr a long time.
Also want to add that I will never waste money on "research peptides" again

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2011, 01:58:16 PM »
I wouldnt touch aas at all.

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2011, 08:15:02 PM »
I would have started as a late teenager. I never grew taller after 18 anyways, and my natural gains really stopped also around then.

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2011, 10:32:44 PM »

Me to if I wasn't so vain

balzac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2011, 02:17:00 AM »
i would never get so big/fat in the off season again.
grow lean is where its at !!!

balzac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2011, 02:17:53 AM »

perhaps this...

once you inject...

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2011, 09:42:40 AM »

This.
I wish I would have known that cycling sucks. If I knew you had to stay on/ blast & cruise from the beginning,
I would have chose not to use AAS in the first place. The forums were such a load of misinformation. A bunch
of guys claiming to cycle, run PCT, and keep all gains who were actually staying on year round and advising
people otherwise, just to sound 'safe' and to make themselves look more successful. "I look like this, and I
don't stay on, blah, blah, blah".

If I could go back under the premise that I HAD to use, I would have started at Tren only, until very lean.
I would run test @ 250mg as a constant base year long, never using more test than that. I would run
primo @ 600mg alternated with HG deca @ 400mg as a constant base non stop as well.
I would then cycle tren, orals, masteron, NPP, in and out depending on bloodwork, mood, etc.

I am basing this plan/drug choices from my personal experience, hindsight being 20/20.

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2011, 10:39:52 AM »
i would had never go off , slin all the way , gh all th way
Your messed up BLP!