Author Topic: Any of you GH users experience bone growth?  (Read 9609 times)

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
Re: Any of you GH users experience bone growth?
« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2011, 07:18:50 PM »
is wrist pain an indication of bone growth?

carpal tunnel. the extra water retention increases pressure in your wrist which gives the cts

tricepinjury

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2011, 05:58:49 AM »
It was generic blue tops I assume that's Chinese GH. Only 5ius a day so it can happen at a low dose. I wish my hands grew instead they are small as fuck ha ha. I am hoping that the surgeon will get rid of the new bone growth too and not just re attach the tendon and shave off the spurs. I did 5ius eod for about 5 months and all was fine after about this time I was getting a weird sensation in my elbows no pain but I was aware of them all the time. Noticed after a few weeks from catching my reflection in a window that they were starting to look pointy - sure enough in the following weeks they got worse so I stopped th GH, the new growth then stopped.

AlphaM

• Getbig III
  • 6'6 262
« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2011, 08:07:04 AM »
It was generic blue tops I assume that's Chinese GH. Only 5ius a day so it can happen at a low dose. I wish my hands grew instead they are small as fuck ha ha. I am hoping that the surgeon will get rid of the new bone growth too and not just re attach the tendon and shave off the spurs. I did 5ius eod for about 5 months and all was fine after about this time I was getting a weird sensation in my elbows no pain but I was aware of them all the time. Noticed after a few weeks from catching my reflection in a window that they were starting to look pointy - sure enough in the following weeks they got worse so I stopped th GH, the new growth then stopped.

How old were/are you when ran it?
g2g

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2011, 08:11:04 AM »
Regarding bone growth I'm pondering the idea to put my mother on some GH after reading this article, as she has ostheoporosis and brittle bones/trouble with teeth, all that shit..: http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/11/111129092413.htm . It seems bone growth is completely feasible by gh, esp. if doses are on a higher side.

You bastard stop doing experiments on your mom lol.Ship her to us first,we'll have her problems solved in no time   :P
GETBIG!

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2011, 11:05:50 AM »
Sounds like a fun time was had by all.  :(

LOL
b

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2011, 11:08:05 AM »
Regarding bone growth I'm pondering the idea to put my mother on some GH after reading this article, as she has ostheoporosis and brittle bones/trouble with teeth, all that shit..: http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/11/111129092413.htm . It seems bone growth is completely feasible by gh, esp. if doses are on a higher side.

I'll give your mom some bone growth
b

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2011, 11:27:05 AM »
Seriously tho GH can make your dick grow thicker! thats the talk on the street anyway!  ;D

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2011, 11:29:09 AM »
Seriously tho GH can make your dick grow thicker! thats the talk on the street anyway!  ;D

Proof?

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2011, 12:26:08 PM »
The proof! oh yea just ask the wife!  ;D ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2011, 12:28:22 PM »
I'll give your mom some bone growth
LOL  ;D

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2011, 12:30:37 PM »

no. hcg can and might, and they use it for men with micro-penis syndrome. heavy androgen usage might increase it a bit, probably not though

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: December 02, 2011, 12:39:36 PM »
Hcg no I dont think so? might bring on more thickness to your balls tho!  ;D ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 02, 2011, 01:02:06 PM »

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #38 on: December 02, 2011, 01:03:50 PM »
Hcg no I dont think so? might bring on more thickness to your balls tho!  ;D ;D

it was used on men with micropenises and it grew like 25% larger penis for them, which probably means they went from 1 inch to 1.25 inches lol

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: December 02, 2011, 01:11:15 PM »
Tren & Gh for thickness!! ;D ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 02, 2011, 01:12:03 PM »
Penis mutation !  :)

Kulutues

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: December 02, 2011, 01:18:54 PM »
happens differently in different people but if it's not bunk GH you WILL experience bone growth in your brow (forehead), elbows, hands, jawline (it will not necessarily become more full and handsome just more pointy, look at Jay and Antoine Vaillant)

Why do you think Cutler changed his haircut to that stupid ski slope? Because if he had same hair as before it would be too obvious his facial shape changed completely

lesaucer

« Reply #42 on: December 02, 2011, 06:37:10 PM »
it was used on men with micropenises and it grew like 25% larger penis for them, which probably means they went from 1 inch to 1.25 inches lol

poor guys...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 02, 2011, 07:28:01 PM »
happens differently in different people but if it's not bunk GH you WILL experience bone growth in your brow (forehead), elbows, hands, jawline (it will not necessarily become more full and handsome just more pointy, look at Jay and Antoine Vaillant)

Why do you think Cutler changed his haircut to that stupid ski slope? Because if he had same hair as before it would be too obvious his facial shape changed completely
Nice....mutation of the bones!!

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: December 03, 2011, 02:38:40 AM »
What dosage are people experiencing the bone growth at?
I notice my knees hurt when on GH

tricepinjury

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: December 03, 2011, 08:43:56 AM »
This happened when I was 30, I am 31 now.

Just bad luck I reckon.  I have had some 'knowledgable' people tell me that if I changed the type of GH then it would not make my bones grow like the blue tops did.  I dont know if there is much truth in that, maybe thats one for GH15 or someone more clued up on the differenece of side effects with different GHs?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #46 on: December 03, 2011, 11:24:17 PM »
the permenent grow of bone realy dont happen until high dose and long duration ,, you really need good 20-30 iu for long time or cadavars,, you always tel me here you feel the jaw grow when you hold the sides of your chin and jaw with your hand...yes but its small growth nothing that will be drasticaly noticable bone wize unless.....you do it very high dose for very long time,, jason cutler is good exampel of permenenet bone growth but this is major abuse and no one of you wil hve the money to do 30-40 iu for years upon years,,the growth with gh is of everything...with bone it just haoppen slow and minimal until you go into high high doses and LONG DURATION ,, its mix of doses and duraton

gh15 approved
fallen angel

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #47 on: December 03, 2011, 11:34:45 PM »
I heard good things about running 10 ius of GH so I ran a 30 day cycle of Novotropin and my hands and feet had a serious case of MONKEY PAW syndrome and my finger nails grew like weeds...I was cutting them everyday  ;D

last time my family saw me  around summertime they commented that my head looked bigger. I had just finished novos at the time.. ..not sure if it was water retention or actual head growth though but my hat size has not shrunk.  : >:(
l

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #48 on: December 03, 2011, 11:46:12 PM »
usualy water from hgh wil cause confusment with biger bone,, the water that come from hgh unlike the wwater from dianabol go mainly INTO THE MUSCLE,, if you got legit gh ,, so you have most of water 75% with good generic go into musclre 25 between skin and muscle,, this is with good generics,, with pharm grade it is 90% in muscle 10% between skin and muscle

but the bone grow you all talk about head and jaw it is all to begin with mix of water and slight growth ,, nothing to realy report until go very high dsoses for long time,,gh magic to begin with before real fibers develop sinnce this take long time ...about 4-5-6 dyas lol,, but before thosee 4 days on intitial intake for few days you have water form within filling you up and creating an intro to a new story called the new you!,,

trust me fellas when you are on legit gh ...there is no more laughing at you when going with tank top ,, no more girls thikn that you look fit but give you the smile of dont emberes yourself by walking in tank top you are not all that... ,, on legit gh ....when you walk dog in night and 3 russian 20 year old whores go out to party and walking tward the car that wait for them ,, ALL 3 WILL STOP TALKING AND BE VERY SILENT WHEN PASING YOU BY ,,  A SILENT CALLED EMBERESMENT AND ATTRACTION TO SOMETHING THAT HAS VOLUMIZED MUSCLE THAT FOR THEM LOOK LIKE A FREAK A GENETICALY BLESSED FELLA THAT IS SUPIRIOR TO OTHER MALES,, ALL 3 WILL ALSO STOP BY YOUR DOG AND ASK IF THEY CAN PAD HIM WHIEL ASKING YUO MILION QUESTION JUST SO YOU TALK TO THEM WHILE THE CAR STILL WAITING ON THEM TO GO OUT,, YOUR BUD BUD THAT IS NOT ON GH ...WILL STILL GET BALONIE FROM THEM ...THEY WONT EVEN NOTICE HIM

this! is! legit gh!

it is EVERYTHING IN BODYBUILD

gh15 approved

fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #49 on: December 04, 2011, 12:00:38 AM »
nd is norcdic so its legit gh ,, being ugly ...i dontknow ugly is depending on who you ask lol,, the dose you use is low dose sholud haev no problems with it ,, the changes of bone are well into the 20 iu and well into long durations of 2 year+

with nordic gh you hav enothing to wory about it is very goo dgh as i say all the time,, novotropin actualy cause teeth growth! there are soem chnages with gh that come even in lower dose but it take more time,,

i can tle you that many MANY amatuer and profesional use nordic gh and usualy with most serious bodybuild we go by vials not by iu,, 3 iu is more for fat burning with time ,, it helps you look healthier as in leaner and it give you fit look with over all keeping any ounce of muscle you have on you witch is good thing ,, but dont expect to be competetive in today bodybuild on 3 iu ,, even if you use pharm grade gh 3 iu wil not cut it ,, back in the day 5 iu pharm grade was something most liars recomeneded but it put you again as 200lb onstage not anywhere over

gh15 approved
fallen angel