Author Topic: Any of you GH users experience bone growth?  (Read 9610 times)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Re: Any of you GH users experience bone growth?
« Reply #50 on: December 04, 2011, 12:11:16 AM »
I heard good things about running 10 ius of GH so I ran a 30 day cycle of Novotropin and my hands and feet had a serious case of MONKEY PAW syndrome and my finger nails grew like weeds...I was cutting them everyday  ;D
Did your cock grow to - no homo ? my mate reckons his grew an inch in total from 5 years or so of gh use but I dont want to check it out to see if he is lying :D

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #51 on: December 04, 2011, 12:15:21 AM »
gh15, I'm over 35 so my natural levels must be low, and running 3.3iu's a day for about 7 months (of ND's so they might be underdosed)

would I be paranoid to worry about cartilige/bone growth? I swear I've got uglier as I've got older but I don't know if the gh has anything to do with that.

nonsense... whores dig the acromegaly caveman look. Quite a few women find Jay Cutler good looking btw
l

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #52 on: December 04, 2011, 12:21:47 AM »
teh thing i like about nordic is,, no mater what in the end after few month pass you alwys se his gh was best ,,this is something with nordic lol i neveer quite understod this ,, you always start the gh and think it is similar ot other then 7 day pass by and you say its not similar to other its  beter,, you say it when you cook in the kitchen and out of no where you see your arms is veiny eventhough you hold water and you have new fibers you see the fibers move when you move the pan while cooking ,, you just see more fiber lol,, this is what i like about nordic ...in the end he alwys win lol 1 day you think similar to other good gh ,, 7 day some feeling of nordic being better,, 10 day as say before mama ask you to flex for kid in walmart and you hear comenet all over,, 20 day you say a prayer for nordic before go sleep lol alwyas the same thing for YEARS

most consistant supplier in history of bodybuild

gh15 approved
fallen angel

tricepinjury

• Getbig II
« Reply #53 on: December 07, 2011, 12:32:33 PM »
Bone growth can happen on low doses my elbows are proof of that, although I think I am the exception not the rule.  Its not ok to 'inform' people that it can only happen on high doses and long duration.  I dont think 5iu every other day over 5 months is high dose nor long duration and it def made my elbows grow and very noticable growth too.

In my localized gym life I knew of another guy, someone that I grew up with who had the exact same type of growth on the elecranon that I have experienced.  He has also had to have surgery on his knees due to bone growth as a result of taking GH, although he was running 5iu every day and I dont know how long for.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: December 07, 2011, 01:20:03 PM »
great, one more thing to be paranoid over.. my elbows do look bigger but this stuff is a head game

the stats say something like 10% of 30% of acromegaly patients get elbow growth so you must have been especially unlucky.. acromegaly pituitary tumors surely produce more than 2.5ius ED

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #55 on: December 07, 2011, 01:21:37 PM »
I remember reading how after the age of thirty Barry Bonds shoe size went from 10 to 13.  Yet the retard media think it was "the clear" that did that.  He was on heavy GH.

Have any of you guys noticed a change in your head size, elbows, feet etc...?

I wore a man's size 10 in the 4th grade.

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: December 07, 2011, 02:38:03 PM »
I noticed my toes are very tight on top of my trainers lately. ??? ??? Get my Kigs hopefully soon so hopefully its my muscles that grow more than my feet from now on!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: December 07, 2011, 09:59:35 PM »
did 18ui serono 6 month ed , n back on 10 ui nordi pen , elbow n bone are fine , im crossing soon th 2 years on gh
Your messed up BLP!

tricepinjury

• Getbig II
« Reply #58 on: December 13, 2011, 05:44:26 AM »
The bodybuilder in me will want to try it again once my elbows are surgically sorted out. Fucking nuts eh!!

I wonder if I try 3 months cycles (3 on 3 off) it won't effect me again? Food for fucked up warped bodybuilder thoughts ha ha